What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir orders of Islam don't change Sir they never have changed never will they Sir the rule will remain clear if women wants to work she can work with the permission of her husband and if environment is Islamic other wise not

who are u to say that things can be, will be changed according to the conditions we live in the environment we live in . period or else the claim that Islam is for ever is just BS. only the 5 pillers of islam can remain unchanged as well as the distinction of hilal and haram that it . other things like how to live or blah blah blah thats just the way framework is its upto us on how to weave the building keeping the red lines in check plz zaravan stop this bulllshit ON ISLAM U cant even scratch the surface let alone give a fatwa like the ones above ............................................... jis ka kaam usi ko sanghe .

Lolzz...Most likely! Man I am ACTUALLY trolling?! There should be a thread for trolling...You know casual chit chat!
I feel as if the management doesn't appreciate any of us. I have been trolling my heart out and still don't have the senior badge. :argh:

Btw, no need of a dedicated thread, we can always troll Zarvan, what do you say? :woot:

I feel as if the management doesn't appreciate any of us. I have been trolling my heart out and still don't have the senior badge. :argh:

Btw, no need of a dedicated thread, we can always troll Zarvan, what do you say? :woot:

I actually came here to do serious posting and to understand about Pakistan, its people and how others view it...NOW: yes now I just "chat"/ TROLL because whatever answers I give never satisfies anyone...Opinion is wrong once they find out I am a girl...Bombarding new (esp ones you can not imagine- yup suddenly everyone wants practical stuff..because thinking of anything out of the norm is unpractical! No wonder they keep repeating their mistakes like PPP and Ganj wanj PMLN) ideas is a norm...and many more issues...Sacha waqi karwa honda hai :cry:

Zarvan isn't bad...He learnt something new and wants to pass it on...jsut the way he is doing it is not right...he will EITHER learn it the hard way (by what he is doing) that it is not right or NEVER learn it at all!!

I can't remember. How many posts do you need to become senior??

Sir Islam allows man to marry 4 women provided he makes equality between them that is provide them with same things and of equal qualities and as far as working of women is concerned they can work is husbands allows them and the environment in which they will work is according to Shariah
here is a deal man can only marry 4 if the wives allow them to wife consent is required in this case plz atleast say the full thing

I actually came here to do serious posting and to understand about Pakistan, its people and how others view it...NOW: yes now I just "chat"/ TROLL because whatever answers I give never satisfies anyone...Opinion is wrong once they find out I am a girl...Bombarding new (esp ones you can not imagine- yup suddenly everyone wants practical stuff..because thinking of anything out of the norm is unpractical! No wonder they keep repeating their mistakes like PPP and Ganj wanj PMLN) ideas is a norm...and many more issues...Sacha waqi karwa honda hai :(

You're preaching to the choir! I used to write multi-paragraph responses, full of punch-lines and witty remarks, however ---- BOO HOO ----- got substandard responses from subpar audience. So, I said to myself, why not troll stubborn people, who fail to give in to logic! :D

So you bring in the deep narrow set mentality that working women have extra-marital affairs, and those who stay "caged" are doodh mein dhulli hui?

Sir this is not narrow mindedness but a bitter reality. Not saying that all working women in our society are like that but majority of them 80~% are like that and majority of housewife 80~% are sincere with their husbands however unhappy with the $ she receives in her hands.

Zarvan yara, you have some sort of obsession with enslaving women. Dude, you need such things checked out!

Would you want your wife to work in retail environment where all sort of horny men ask for number, date, or try to flirt? if not then arent you being oppressive in your own logic?

Would you want your wife to work in retail environment where all sort of horny men ask for number, date, or try to flirt? if not then arent you being oppressive in your own logic?

well bandey ki kabhi himat nahi hoti key wo working place main asi herkat karey jub tuk bewi main koi kharabi na ho if u get what i mean tazeez sey raho koi kuch nahi kerpata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom