What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, what I am saying is let them date, else they will either X-Ray, or go kill people in the name of religion!

Have to wake up and take the dumb dog on a walk early in the morning..... More trolling tomorrow.....

Nighty night! :)

Night! Me also off...feel like my eyes will pop out!

People have some strange thoughts about marriage. For gods sake, have a life, travel, enjoy and when there is nothing else to do, get married. What's wrong with that? What about a career, a successful business, or simple living your OWN life!

Or go the Pakistani way:

Get married @ 23
Have a child @ 24
Stay with parents or very near to parents for the rest of your life.
By the time you are 40, double up and work even harder....

Tell me where is your life?

Pakistani definition of life:

4 - 16: Study study study...
17 - 22: Study study study...
23 - 50: Look after kids....
50 - 60: Look after grand kids...
60: Hey, guess what.... you're allowed to have a bit of fun till you die!

So true! The one thing I hate about Desi parents (and this isn't exclusive to Desis) is the emphasis they put on on studying! Now don't get me wrong, studying is essential but Desi parents make it out to be as if it's the only priority in life with religion next. I want to study at my own pace and not have anyone telling me what to do.

If only Desi parents gave similar importance to fitness and sports. They have the capability to teach their kids such things but they don't because they don't care. Thats why you see the majority of our men walking around with pot bellies. Our women being even worse, the majority of whom who stay at home almost all day, don't work, raise kids and cooking roti their whole life.

Meri jan, if someone annoys my wife, she should have the moral fiber to stand up for herself. Additionally, if she gets corrupted by such things, then she has no right to be my wife. We can separate and go our own ways.

It's not my job to teach morality to anyone, nor try to control anyone, even my wife. Life becomes very difficult if you have to watch your back, specially with the person you love, then LAKH LANAT on such a life. I have someone in my life, and I don't care what she does all day long, I trust her implicitly!

Oh, I forgot to tell you something, she is so pretty that your head would EXPLODE, and the only thing she wears is skimpy clothes, which I love! :P

:tup:

Awesome. Me too a fan of skimpy clothes (although not too extreme). It's perfectly fine wearing skimpy clothes, the only way conservative families will get used to it is if they're exposed to it for a long time.

well bandey ki kabhi himat nahi hoti key wo working place main asi herkat karey jub tuk bewi main koi kharabi na ho if u get what i mean tazeez sey raho koi kuch nahi kerpata

wrong g, either you have not visited any retail in Pakistan with female staff or you are just innocent. How about this, go to shaheen chemist during peek hours on weekends and just standby the female staff and witness the parade of men walking up to them. Btw we have a society with A LOTS OF HORNY MEN! I do not want my wife to be center of such attention even though if she is the most sincere wife.

Meri jan, if someone annoys my wife, she should have the moral fiber to stand up for herself. Additionally, if she gets corrupted by such things, then she has no right to be my wife. We can separate and go our own ways.
So you personally have no problem with your wife being stalked, and becoming center of attention for crowd of horny men? Well I do.
It's not my job to teach morality to anyone, nor try to control anyone, even my wife. Life becomes very difficult if you have to watch your back, specially with the person you love, then LAKH LANAT on such a life. I have someone in my life, and I don't care what she does all day long, I trust her implicitly!
As for myself, being a muslim it will be my duty to live my life with my wife according to the principles of Islam because Allah will help us create a even stronger bond between us. It will be my duty to provide her protection from all sort of elements be it physical or emotional and certainly she would not want to be in a situation which would hurt both of us.
I personally believe if a Pakistani wife has same life ambition as western girls then seriously you are better of marrying a latino or blonde. I admire those Pakistani girls who have preserved moral cultural religious values.
Oh, I forgot to tell you something, she is so pretty that your head would EXPLODE, and the only thing she wears is skimpy clothes, which I love! :P
I assume you have a Turkish GF? lagay rahoo

Awesome. Me too a fan of skimpy clothes (although not too extreme). It's perfectly fine wearing skimpy clothes, the only way conservative families will get used to it is if they're exposed to it for a long time.
then Start off with your sister mother and daughter ;)

wrong g, either you have not visited any retail in Pakistan with female staff or you are just innocent. How about this, go to shaheen chemist during peek hours on weekends and just standby the female staff and witness the parade of men walking up to them. Btw we have a society with A LOTS OF HORNY MEN! I do not want my wife to be center of such attention even though if she is the most sincere wife.

oh il take is as a compliment chor ko pakerney key liey bhi choor jesi sooch chahiyeah hoti hai khair what ever u say sir ur entitield to ur views i am entitled to mine.

who are u to say that things can be, will be changed according to the conditions we live in the environment we live in . period or else the claim that Islam is for ever is just BS. only the 5 pillers of islam can remain unchanged as well as the distinction of hilal and haram that it . other things like how to live or blah blah blah thats just the way framework is its upto us on how to weave the building keeping the red lines in check plz zaravan stop this bulllshit ON ISLAM U cant even scratch the surface let alone give a fatwa like the ones above ............................................... jis ka kaam usi ko sanghe .
No Mr orders which are clear from Quran and Sunnah can't be changed and will never change and this is the reason because of which Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world Mr other things which are clear in Quran and Sunnah will also never change Mr you stop bullshit on Islam and stop being slave of west Mr

here is a deal man can only marry 4 if the wives allow them to wife consent is required in this case plz atleast say the full thing
Mr that is law of Pakistan not Law of Islam Mr first read Islam before talking crap or thing which you don't know okay next time come up with some knowledge Mr :hitwall:

@Everybody. The point here is

* Women / Wives / Daughters are NO ONES property.
* In my experience women are WAY MORE mature then men / at any age!
* Controlling any human being has only negative effects, nothing positive comes out of it. Damn it, even my dog when I don't let him play, gives me strange looks for days.
* Life is short, live it in perfect harmony with your family, where everyone is equal.
The day you die you'd realize the worlds don't run by your rules:) Till then, live in the little bubble of your fantasies.

@Everybody. The point here is

* Women / Wives / Daughters are NO ONES property.
* In my experience women are WAY MORE mature then men / at any age!
* Controlling any human being has only negative effects, nothing positive comes out of it. Damn it, even my dog when I don't let him play, gives me strange looks for days.
* Life is short, live it in perfect harmony with your family, where everyone is equal.

You have summed up aleister crowley ideology in just one post.

Sir first in Islam main duty of earning is with husband he secondly Sir HAZRAT KHADIJA's second Husband died just a year before her marriage to HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and his brother and his father were both alive and his generations old slaves were the one who used to run the business a women can work with her husband permission but her main focus should be her house and children and also environment should be like in which they have to avoid males most of the time

Taubah, taubah, Lahowlvalakuvat.

Mr that is law of Pakistan not Law of Islam Mr first read Islam before talking crap or thing which you don't know okay next time come up with some knowledge Mr :hitwall:

Law of Pakistan is the law. The rest is your religious belief and you are presenting your opinion.

Law of Pakistan is the law. The rest is your religious belief and you are presenting your opinion.
No Sir Muslims can't follow the law which is against Quran and Sunnah Sir that is why Quran says when a difference happens between you and your leader follow Quran and Sunnah and that is why all the 4 caliphs said to their people as long as we decide according to Quran and Sunnah follow us if not than stop us Mr go read what Islam says than come and talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom