What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Introduction

Allah SWT says repeatedly in the Quran to obey both Him and the Messenger. One example is Surah an-Nisa ayah 59.

Ya ayyuha alladhina amanu ati Allaha wa ati ar-Rasul wa ulu'l-amr min kum. Fa in tanaza'tun fi shay'in fa rudduhu ilaAllahi wa ar-Rasul in kuntum tu'minuna bIllahi wa'l-Yawmi al-Akhir. Dhalika khayrun wa ahsanu ta'wil.

O you, those who have faith, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you dispute over a thing, then return it to Allah and the Messenger, if you have faith in Allah and the Last Day. That is better and more beautiful of interpretation.

He says that the Prophet (sAas) has been sent to explain the Quran, not just to deliver it (Surah an-Nahl ayah 44).

Bi al-bayyinat wa az-Zubur wa anzalna ilayka adh-Dhikra li-tubayyina li an-nas maa nuzzila ilayhim wa la'allahum yatafakkarun.

By clear proofs and scriptures, and We have sent down on you (O Prophet) the Reminder, that you can explain to humankind what is sent down for them and in order that they may reflect.

He says that people do not have faith if they do not take the Prophet (sAas) as the judge of their disputes (Surah an-Nisa ayah 65).

Fa laa wa Rabbika laa yu'minuna hatta yuhakkimuka fi maa shajara baynahum thumma laa yajidu fi anfusihim haraj min maa qadayta wa yusallimu taslima.

No, by your Lord and Sustainer, they do not have faith until they have you (O Prophet) judge what is disputed among them, then they do not find in their souls any distress at what you have decided, and they accept it wholly and completely.

He says that when He and the Prophet (sAas) have decided a matter, it is not for any believing man or woman to do anything but obey (Surah al-Ahzab ayah 36).

Wa maa kana li mu'min wa laa mu'minah idha qadaAllahu wa Rasuluhu amran an yakuna lahum al-khiyarat min amrihim wa man ya'siAllaha wa Rasulaha faqad dalla dalala mubin.

And it is not ever for a faithful man or a faithful woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decided an affair that there is any choice for them in their affair, and who disobeys Allah and His Messenger, so he is indeed wandering far astray.

He says that what the Messenger gives, people should take, and what he prohibits, they should abstain from (Surah al-Hashr ayah 7).

...Wa maa atakum ar-Rasul fa khudhuhu wa maa nahakhum anhu fa intahu. Wa ittaquAllah innAllaha Shadid al-Iqab.

...And what the Messenger gives you, so take it, and what he prohibits you, so refrain from it. And be in awe of Allah. Surely Allah is Stern of Punishment.

How do we determine what the Prophet (sAas) has ordered, in order to obey it?

How do we find out what he judged in disputes so that we can abide by it?

How do we know what he has decided on matters, so that we can submit to it?

How do we discover what he has given, so that we can take it, or what he has prohibited, so we can abstain from it?

The answer to all these questions is very simple: we look to the SUNNA. If you deny the validity of the Sunna then you may end up disobeying what the Prophet (sAas) has commanded, turning away from what he has judged, rejecting what he has decided, ignoring what he has given, and doing what he has prohibited.

And if you do these acts of disobedience, turning-away, rejecting, ignoring, and doing-the-prohibited then YOU HAVE DISOBEYED ALLAH. It's that simple. It is incumbent upon every Muslim to obey both the Quran and the Sunna. Read the verses I have cited for yourself. What do you think they mean?

If you do not understand what simple math is then I would advise you to leave complex religious problems to those that can actually do that. Okay lets do "Bring Shariah to Pakistan". I am with you not .. lets bring it. I being a Hanafi sunni and I think you are a Hanafi as well, If not then you will be a Maliki. anyway you can correct me .. So lets do the math again.

How many Maliki sunni are there in Pakistan?
How many are Shafi?
How many are Hanafi?
How many are Hanbali?
We will throw in the How many are Wahabi?
Then I forget the green paghri walas as well. Are they different or they are considered Hanbali?

Well those are the main ones .. If I am missing something please put that in .. Okay so Shariah law signed and brought by the 80% sunnis in Pakistan and all the non muslims, shias, agakhanis and plus have been told to shut up or killed.

Now who's shariah law will we implement?
Mr first in Pakistan vast majority is Hanafi so you have to implement Hanafi Fiqah personal laws can be according to each one Fiqh although I am a salafi and also their is no much difference if you read them their is not much difference that issue will be solved too and by the way Ulema of all sects have given 22 points which have to be implemented and Non Muslims have to follow rules of Islam Mr

The Obligation of Adhering to the Sunnah
by 'Alî Abd-ur-Rahmân al-Hudhaifî

Print Version | << Back
[(Rabî'uth Thânî 09, 1425 (May 28, 2004)]
All praise is due to Allâh, Lord of all the worlds. Peace and blessings be upon the Messenger, his household and companions.
Fellow Muslims! Fear Allâh as He should be feared and obey Him. That is better for you in this world and the Hereafter.
Dear Muslims! Know that Allâh has done mankind a great favour by sending Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him, to them as a Messenger. Allâh says,
&#8220;We sent thee not, but as a mercy for all creatures.&#8221; (Al-Anbiyâ 21:107)
The Muslim is specially blessed with the message of Muhammad because he followed it and acted upon it; and the disbeliever is also generally blessed with the message of Islâm because Muslims&#8217; adherence to the teachings of their religion prevents the evil of the disbelievers and dries up the sources of great corruption that could have occurred in the land. Allâh says,
&#8220;And did not Allah check one set of people by means of another, the earth would indeed be full of mischief: but Allah is full of bounty to all the worlds.&#8221; (Al-Baqarah 2:251)
Allâh revealed the greatest Book to His Messenger and He revealed to him the greatest explanation for that Book in form of the Sunnah. He undertakes the protection of the Qur&#8217;ân and the Sunnah from interpolations and changes and protects them from perverted ideas and interpretations. Allâh established proof against mankind through the leader of all Messengers. He guided Muhammad to the best guidance and made easy for him the best of all paths. Allâh says,
&#8220;And We will make it easy for thee (to follow) the simple (Path).&#8221; (Al-A&#8216;lâ 87:8)
Allâh&#8217;s Messenger said,
&#8220;The best speech is the Book of Allâh. The best guidance is that of Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon him. The worst of all affairs are the innovations and every innovation is erroneous.&#8221; (Muslim)
The Messenger of Allâh fulfilled his as far as levels of acts of worship; levels of the religion and level of meritorious deeds are concerned. He has fulfilled his obligation as best as possible. The Messenger of Allâh is the model for the worshipper, model for the caller for the way of Allâh, model for the teacher, model for the ruler, model for the leader, model for the soldier, and model for the husband and father. He is exemplar per excellence in human interactions and in all aspects of human endeavours. Allâh says,
&#8220;You have indeed in the Messenger of Allâh a beautiful pattern (of conduct) for any one whose hope is in Allâh and the Final Day, and who engages much in the praise of Allâh.&#8221; (Al-Ahzâb 33:21)
&#8216;Aishah said, &#8220;The Prophet&#8217;s [code of] conduct is the Qur&#8217;ân.&#8221; This means, he used to follow the injunctions of the Qur&#8217;ân in everything that he had to do and he abstained from all that the Qur&#8217;ân prohibits.
Fellow Muslims! The Sunnah of Allâh&#8217;s Messenger is the only guide to the straight path that the Muslims should follow. The Sunnah of Allâh&#8217;s Messenger entails all that is good. He who abandons the Prophet&#8217;s Sunnah will be deprived of all blessings and he who abandons some of the Sunnah has missed blessings that are in proportion to the Sunnah that he missed.
If this is the virtue of the Sunnah and the lofty place it occupies Islâm, what then is the meaning of this Sunnah?
Sunnah, in Arabic language means: the trodden path and the followed norm. Allâh says,
&#8220;(This was Our) way with the Messengers We sent before thee: thou wilt find no change in Our ways.&#8221; (Al-Isrâ 17:77)
In Islâm, Sunnah means: holding fast to and following the path of the Prophet, his rightly guided successors and his companions in matters of belief and in their words and deeds. Sunnah is also used to describe the sayings, deeds and approvals of the Messenger, for these are the source of the Muslim&#8217;s belief and deed.
Dear brethren! The situation of the Muslims today is a source of grief for every believer in the oneness of Allâh. The enemies formed a confederation against them and they make them taste severe torment. Muslims&#8217; honour is violated in many lands and they are subjected to ignominy in many places.
Ideological differences, political bigotry, nationalism of the days of ignorance and innovated acts of worship have tore apart the ranks of the Muslims and weakened them. Their weakness and degeneration are not attributable to fewness of their numbers. They are rather the greatest in number of all the adherents of religions. Their calamity therefore lies in their negligence in implementing the injunctions of their religion. Allâh says,
&#8220;Verily never will Allah change the condition of a people until they change it themselves (with their own souls). But when (once) Allâh wills a people's punishment, there can be no turning it back, nor will they find, besides Him, any to protect.&#8221; (Ar-Ra&#8216;d 13:11)
Brethren in faith! The situation in which the Muslims find themselves today has awaken those with high-mindedness and given warning alarms and sincere admonition that Muslims should return to their Lord in repentance, hold fast unto their religion and put to practice the Book of their Lord and the Sunnah of their Prophet, so that Allâh may show mercy to them and remove their calamity.
The diseases of the Muslims are many and the causes of their degeneration are numerous. The matter can even become worse than they are now but the good ending is eventually for Islâm.
The only remedy for this disease is to follow the Sunnah. Following the Sunnah and adhering to the path of the righteous predecessors are the remedy for the diseases the Muslims are suffering from. Implementing the Sunnah of Allâh&#8217;s Messenger is also the only way to blessings.
Adhering to the Sunnah means shunning differences. It means unity of purpose. Adhering to the Sunnah brings about victory over the enemies and the people of error and desire. Some scholars said,
&#8220;Any country whose inhabitants follow the Sunnah and in which the light of the Sunnah illuminates is always given victory over its enemies. And any country in which the light of the Sunnah is suppressed, will be defeated by the enemy.&#8221;
Allâh&#8217;s Messenger said
, &#8220;My provision is put under the shade of my spear, ignominy and disgrace are made the lot of whoever disobeys my command and whoever emulates a people has become one of them.&#8221;
Abû Dâwûd and At-Tirmidhî reported on the authority of Al-Irbâd ibn Sâriyah that he said,
&#8220;Allâh&#8217;s Messenger gave us an exhortation at which the eyes shed tears and the hearts were afraid. A man said: Allâh&#8217;s Messenger! It seems as if it were a farewell exhortation, so what injunction do you give us? He then said: I enjoin you to fear Allâh, and to hear and obey even if it be a slave, for those of you who live after me will see great disagreement. You must then follow my Sunnah and that of the rightly guided successors. Hold to it and stick fast to it. Avoid novelties, for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is an error.&#8221;
Calling unto the Sunnah is the obligation of every Muslim. The Muslim should invite his brother to make up for the Sunnah he has missed. He has to reminds whenever he becomes heedless and to teach him whenever he forgets. He should cooperate with him in doing good deeds and warn him against evil deeds.
The Muslim should call a non-Muslim to Islâm by showing him the beauty of Islâm and establishing the proof for him. The Muslim should be an embodiment of Islamic teachings.
As for you, the Muslims of this country, you need to thank Allâh for His many favours upon you. Beware of the evil with which others were afflicted and beware of being indifferent to sins for it is a cause of punishments.
The Muslim must endeavour to make his today better than his yesterday and his morrow better than his today. He should not be pleased by lacking in acts of obedience to Allâh and being indifferent to sins.
Fellow Muslims! Beware of things that could hinder your adherence to the Sunnah. The greatest hindrance is to follow the desire. Allâh says,
&#8220;But if they hearken not to you, know that they only follow their own lusts: and who is more astray than one who follows his own lusts, devoid of guidance from Allâh? For Allâh guides not people given to wrong-doing.&#8221; (Al-Qasas 28:50)
The righteous predecessors call the people of innovations followers of desires because their disagreement with the Sunnah.
Beware also of the temptations of this world and its lusts for all that prevents from following the Sunnah. Allâh says,
&#8220;Nay, you prefer the life of this world, although the Hereafter is better and more lasting.&#8221; (Al-A&#8216;lâ 87:16-17)
Allâh also says,
&#8220;Then, there has succeeded them a posterity who have given up As-Salât (the prayers) (i.e. made their Salât (prayers) to be lost, either by not offering them or by not offering them perfectly or by not offering them in their proper fixed times) and have followed lusts. So they will be thrown in Hell.&#8221; (Maryam 19:59)
Among things that hinders the adherence to the Sunnah is emulating the misguided and misleading people. Allâh says,
&#8220;(Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) to these idolaters (pagan Arabs) of your folk:) Follow what has been sent down unto you from your Lord (the Qur'ân and Prophet Muhammad's Sunnah), and follow not any Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers who order you to associate partners in worship with Allâh), besides Him (Allâh). Little do you remember!&#8221; (Al-A&#8216;râf 7:3)
Ignorance also prevents adherence to the Sunnah. The Prophet said,
&#8220;He whom Allâh wants to bless, He gives him the understanding of the religion.&#8221;
Dear Muslim brother! You should not therefore allow anything to prevent you from following the Sunnah. For none is saved from evils and punishments and none is favoured with blessings and Paradise except those who follow the path of the Prophet and his companions. Allâh says,
&#8220;Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him) to mankind): "If you (really) love Allâh then follow me (i.e. accept Islamic Monotheism, follow the Qur'ân and the Sunnah), Allâh will love you and forgive you your sins. And Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."&#8221; (&#1570;l &#8216;Imrân 3:31)
Allâh also says,
&#8220;O you who believe! Obey Allâh and His Messenger, and turn not away from him (i.e. Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him)) while you are hearing. And be not like those who say: "We have heard," but they hear not. Verily! The worst of (moving) living creatures with Allâh are the deaf and the dumb, those who understand not (i.e. the disbelievers). Had Allâh known of any good in them, He would indeed have made them listen; and even if He had made them listen, they would but have turned away with aversion (to the truth).&#8221; (Al-Anfâl 8:20-23)
Dear brethren! The diseases from which the Muslims are suffering and the punishment in this world and the Hereafter are caused by their negligence of the Prophet&#8217;s Sunnah and his right path. Allâh says,
&#8220;And whatever of misfortune befalls you, it is because of what your hands have earned. And He pardons much.&#8221; (Ash-Shûrâ 42:30)
The clash of desires and opinions and the widespread dissentions are all caused by ignorance of the Sunnah and its negligence on the part of the Muslims. The Messenger of Allâh said,
&#8220;I am leaving for you two things if you hold fast to them you will never go astray: the Book of Allâh and my Sunnah.&#8221;
The Prophet also said,
&#8220;The Jews were split up into seventy-one sects; and the Christians were split up into seventy-two sects; and my community will be split up into seventy-three sects. All but one of these sects shall go to Hell.&#8221; The companions said, &#8220;Messenger of Allâh! Which one shall not go to Hell?&#8221; He answered, &#8220;The one that follows my path and that of my companions.&#8221;
The cause of emergence of all sects, like khawârij and others, throughout the history of Islâm is undoubtedly ignorance of the Sunnah of the Prophet and the negligence in practicing it in the part of the Muslims. Adherence of these sects misunderstood the Sunnah of Allâh&#8217;s Messenger and they were misled in their interpretation of the texts of the Qur&#8217;ân.
The khawârij of today also misunderstood the Sunnah and keep away from the scholars who have better knowledge of the Sunnah. These khawârij then regard their fellow Muslims as disbelievers and violate the sanctity of their lives and properties as their predecessors had done. These fellows are oblivious of the fact that they are practically executing the plans of the enemies of Islâm and thereby causing great evil in the land as a result of their destructive ideologies.
Fellow Muslims! Go back to the Sunnah of your Prophet in terms of learning, teaching and implementation. Hold fast unto the path of the righteous predecessors. That is the only remedy for the disease of the Ummah. Rein in all mischief-makers who want to destroy your life and your religion and fear Allâh in all your undertakings.

Mr first in Pakistan vast majority is Hanafi so you have to implement Hanafi Fiqah personal laws can be according to each one Fiqh although I am a salafi and also their is no much difference if you read them their is not much difference that issue will be solved too and by the way Ulema of all sects have given 22 points which have to be implemented and Non Muslims have to follow rules of Islam Mr

I personally can attest to the fact that I am not allowed to pray behind a Salafi. Can you pray behind a Shia Maulvi?

I personally can attest to the fact that I am not allowed to pray behind a Salafi. Can you pray behind a Shia Maulvi?
I said laws related to crimes and other stuffs will be implemented according to hanafi Fiqh but laws which are related to personal issue like marriage and other stuff and I don't pray behind Shia other than that I pray behind every one Barelvi Deobandi and Wahabi

Allah (swt)'s order to follow the Sunnah in the Quran.
"Say (O Muhammad): &#8216;if you (truly) love Allah, follow me! Allah will then love you and forgive your sins.&#8217; And Allah is All Forgiving, All Merciful."} (Sura Al Imraan ayah #31) note: This ayah makes it very clear that if anyone claims to love Allah (swt) they have to follow the sunnah and only then will Allah (swt) love them and forgive them. Many people today say we love Allah and they talk against the sunnah and the Ullima have said that anyone who does this is a liar and does not love Allah (swt) or they would follow the beloved prophet of Allah (SAW), as it is an order od Allah (swt) to do so.

"Say: If it be your fathers, your sons, your brothers, your mates, your kindred, the wealth you have gained, the commerce in which you fear decline, or the dwellings in which you delight &#8211; are dearer to you than Allah or His Messenger and striving in His cause &#8211; then wait until Allah brings about His decision. And Allah guides not the rebellious." (Surah Taubah ayah #24)

"The Prophet has a higher claim on the believers than [they have on] their own selves." (Surah Al-Ahzaab33 ayah # 6) note: These last two ayat show us we have to love Allah (swt) and his Prophet (SAW) more than we even love ourselves! And the true love for Rasulullah (Saw) is to follow his sunnah!

We can see how much dissension exists today among the Muslim Ummah. This has obviously, been caused by straying away from the Quran and Sunnah. Many Muslims have been very negligent of the Sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). Muslims seem to think that they have an option when it comes to obeying Muhammad (SAW). They mistakenly estimate obedience to him as being admirable and rewardable, but as being optional only. They say, "We will simply follow the Quran and leave the Hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW). However it is obvious from the Quran that we must obey Muhammad (SAW). Allah (swt) says "It is not fit for a believer, man or woman, when Allaah and His Messenger have decreed a matter, that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger has indeed strayed in a clear deviation." (Surah Al-Ahzaab ayah #:36)

"Whatever of good reaches you, is from Allah, but whatever evil befalls you, is from yourself. And We have sent you (Muhammad) as a Messenger to humanity, and Allah is sufficient as a witness. He who obeys the Messenger, has indeed obeyed Allaah, but he who turns away, then We have not sent you as a watcher over them. (Surah An-Nisa Ayat # 79-80)

"And whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens under which river flow, to abide therein and that will be the great success. And whosoever disobeys Allaah and His Messenger, and transgress His Limits, He will cast him into the Fire, to abide therein, and he shall have a disgraceful torment." (Surah An-Nisa ayat #13-14) note: Here we see Allah (swt) has made obeying Rasulullah (SAW) a condition for being admited inot Junnah!

"Indeed in the Messenger of Allaah you have a excellent example (to follow) for him who hopes in (the meeting with) Allaah and the Last Day and remembers Allaah much." (Sura #33 ayah #21) note: Allah (swt) has made Rasulullah (SAW) as our example not any sports figue or president of any country, so then why do we spend out time trying to emitate the kufar instead of folowing the best example, the sunnah of Rasulullah (SAW)! The sunnah of Rasulullah (SAW). We are ordered in the Quran to obey the sunnah in our life 24 hours a day not just in what we feel like. Islam is a full way of life and it is only complete when you brng the sunnah in your life. "Whatsoever the Messenger gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain (from it). And fear Allaah; verily, Allaah is severe in punishment." (Sura #59 ayah #7)

"Let those who oppose the Messenger&#8217;s order beware of a fitnah (trial) to befall them, or a painful torment to be inflicted upon them." (Sura # 24 ayah #63) note: SubhanAllah here Allah (swt) has warned us of a painful torment that will be inflicted upon those who oppose the sunnah! So let those who talk against the Sunnah beware and the promise of Allah (swt) is true!

"Nor does he speak of (his own) desire. It is no less than revelation sent down to him." (Sura #53 ayah #3-4) note: Here Allah (swt) has made it clear that the hadith of Rasulullah (SAW) and what he has ordered are not from him but from Allah (swt) and thats why we have to follow them! Muhammad (SAW) did not come up with his own laws and regulations; anything that Muhammad (SAW) had commanded us to do in Islam came from Allah (SWT). As Allah (SWT) says in this next ayah....
"And similarly, We sent not a warner before you (Muhammad) to any town but the luxurious ones among them said, &#8216;We found our Fathers following a certain way and religion, and we will indeed follow their footsteps. (The warner) said, &#8216;Even if I bring you better guidance than that which you found your fathers following?" (Sura # 43 ayah #23-24)

"But no, by your Lord, they can have no (real) faith until they make you (Muhammad) judge in all disputes between them, and find in their souls no resistance against your decisions, but accept them with the fullest conviction." (Sura #4 ayah #65) note: From this ayah we see it is clear that we can NOT have true faith in Islam unless we except and Sunnah and follow it!

"O you who believe! Obey Allaah and obey the Messenger, and those of you who are in authority. If you differ in anything among yourselves, refer it to Allaah and His Messenger if you believe in Allaah and the Last Day. This is better and more suitable for final determination." (Sura #4 ayah #59)

"Obey Allaah and His Messenger, and do not dispute (with each other), lest you fail and your strength depart; and be patient &#8211; surely, Allaah is with those who are patient." (Sura #8 ayah #46)

"And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them." (Sura #3 ayah #105)

Allah (swt) refers to the succesful as those who say "We hear and we obey." And such are the successful. And whosoever obeys Allaah (SWT) and His Messenger (SAW), fears Allah, and revers Him -&#8211;such are the successful.} (Sura #24 ayat #51-52)
May Allah (swt) make us from those!

Hadith on the importance of following Sunnah
Abu Hurayrah (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: "All of my Ummah will enter Paradise except those that refuse.Those who were with him (the Sahaabah) said, "And who will refuse?" He (SAW) said: Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise and whoever disobeys me will have refused." ( Sahih Al- Bukhari )

Abu Dawud also reported from al-&#8217;Irbaad ibn Saariyah, may Allaah be pleased with him, that &#8220;the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) led us in prayer one day, then he turned to us and exhorted us strongly . . . (he said), &#8216;Pay attention to my sunnah (way) and the way of the Rightly-guided Khaleefahs after me, adhere to it and hold fast to it.&#8217;&#8221; (Sahih Abi Dawud, Kitaab al-Sunnah).

"There will be a man with full stomach, reclining on his pillow, who will hear a command from me and say, "Let the judge between us (in this matter) be Allah's Book: we obey whetever we find in it." [Know that] indeed, I have been given the Book and, with it, that which is similar to it (the Sunnah)." (Ahmad, Abu Dawud Vol. IV, p. 200, Saheeh ul-Jaami, Ibn Hajar, al-Isaba, Vol. I, p. 488)

Al-Tirmidhi reported from Abu Raafi&#8217; and others that the Prophet (SAW) said: &#8220;I do not want to see any one of you reclining on his couch and, when he hears of my instructions or prohibitions, saying &#8216;I don&#8217;t accept it; we didn&#8217;t find any such thing in the Book of Allaah.&#8217;&#8221; Abu &#8216;Eesaa said: This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth. (See Sunan al-Tirmidhi, Shaakir edition, no. 2663).

Al-&#8217;Irbaad ibn Saariyah(RAA) reportedthat the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: &#8220;Would any of you think, reclining on his couch, that Allah would only describe what is forbidden in the Qur&#8217;aan? I tell you, by Allah, that I have warnedand commanded and prohibited things that are as important as what is in the Qur&#8217;aan, if not more so.&#8221; (Reported by Abu Dawud, Kitaabal-Khiraj wa&#8217;l-imaarah wa&#8217;l-fay&#8217;).

Anus (RA) reported that Rasoolullaah (SAW) said:["Whoever possesses three qualities will taste the sweetness of Imaan.
1. That Allaah and His Messenger are dearer to him than anything else.
2. To love a person only for Allaah sake.
3. And To hate to revert to disbelief, after Allaah had saved him from it, as he would hate to be thrown into the fire."] (Al-Bukhaaree and Muslim)
And Anus (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said:
"None of you will have faith until he has more love for me than for his parents, his children, and all humanity." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)

Al-Irbaadh bin Saariyah reported that Allaah&#8217;s Messenger gave the Companions (Sahaabah) an exhortation one-day after the fajr Prayer which caused their eyes to shed tears and their hearts to quiver. So a man said, "This sounds like a final exhortation, so counsel us, O Allaah&#8217;s Messenger (SAW)." He (SAW) said,"I counsel you to fear and revere Allaah, and to listen and obey (your Muslim ruler) &#8211; even if an Ethiopian slave becomes your leader. Those who will live (after me) will see much dissension (among the Muslims); so adhere to my Sunnah and the Sunnah (way) of the rightly guided successors after me; cling to that with your teeth. Beware of novelties (in the Deen), for every novelty is an innovation, and every innovation is a deviation (from the true guidance). "
(At-Tirmidthee who reported it to be (authentic) Sahih)

The warning against disgarding the sunnah
Allah (swt) makes it clear in his book "O ye who believe! Obey Allah, and obey the messenger, and make not vain your deeds!" (Sura Muhammad, ayah #33)

"But those who disobey Allah and His Messenger and transgress His limits will be admitted to a Fire, to abide therein: And they shall have a humiliating punishment." (Sura An-Nisáa ayah # 14)

The staments of Sahaba (RAA) and of Ullima about following the Sunnah.
Ibn Mas`ud (RAA) used to say, "Doing a little of the Sunna is better than striving hard in innovation."

Al-Hasan ibn Abi&#8217;l-Hasan (RH) said, "A little action following a sunna is better than a lot of action following an innovation."

Ali (RAA) said, "I am not a Prophet nor have I received revelation, but I act according to the Book of Allah and the Sunna of the Prophet Muhammad as much as I can."

Imaam Ahmad bin Hanbal (RH) said: "Whoever rejects a statement of the Messenger of Allaah (SAW) is on the brink of destruction."

Imaam ash-Shaafi (RH) reported a concensus among the scholars of the Sahaabah, the Taabi`oon and their followers that: "If a sunnah of Allah's Messenger, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, becomes manifest to a person, he does not have any choice but to follow it, regardless of what other people say." [Quoted in Ar-Risaalah at-Tabookiyyah of Ibn ul Qayyim]

Shafi' (RH) said: Allah has imposed the duty on men to obey His book as well as the sunna of His Apostle. For He said in His Book: "O our Lord, raise up amongst them an Apostle, one of themselves, to recite to them Thy signs and to teach them the Book and Wisdom and to purify them. Verily Thou art All-mighty, All-wise (Sura #2 ayah #123)."

Al-Shafi&#8217;(RH), may Allaah have mercy on him, said: &#8220;I do not know of anyone among the Sahaabah and Taabi&#8217;een who narrated a report from the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) without accepting it, adhering to it and affirming that this was sunnah Those who came after the Taabi&#8217;een, and those whom we met did likewise: they all accepted the reports and took them to be sunnah, praising those who followed them and criticizing those who went against them. Whoever deviated from this path would be regarded by us as having deviated from the way of the Companions of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and the scholars who followed them, and would be considered as one of the ignorant.

I said laws related to crimes and other stuffs will be implemented according to hanafi Fiqh but laws which are related to personal issue like marriage and other stuff and I don't pray behind Shia other than that I pray behind every one Barelvi Deobandi and Wahabi

Well, when you say Ulema brought forward 22 points .. You forgot to mention that SHia were in there. So you want to bring religious laws that do not even bring forward the simple act of praying behind some of them. You choose who you want to pray behind, whereas in my sect we are told not to pray behind other sects. Now how long will this union last? This is a recipe for utter destruction.

Well, when you say Ulema brought forward 22 points .. You forgot to mention that SHia were in there. So you want to bring religious laws that do not even bring forward the simple act of praying behind some of them. You choose who you want to pray behind, whereas in my sect we are told not to pray behind other sects. Now how long will this union last? This is a recipe for utter destruction.
Sir this union can last and will last for ever Sir liberals who know nothing except to talk crap Sir Salah is one point of Islam sir all the other laws including Zakat and other things are the same and they can be implemented first Sir if government wills Sir more than 90 % laws are the same they can be implemented first

No Sir Muslims can't follow the law which is against Quran and Sunnah Sir that is why Quran says when a difference happens between you and your leader follow Quran and Sunnah and that is why all the 4 caliphs said to their people as long as we decide according to Quran and Sunnah follow us if not than stop us Mr go read what Islam says than come and talk

Do not be rude, this is a forum, if you want to teach about Islam be polite or leave that field...Yes, people will not have the same interpretations as you but that does not mean be rude...I have seen you use BS in the same paragraph as Islam and other crude words....THIS itself is giving a bad name to Islam...

If you REALLY follow Islam learn to accept others opinion and then smile and present your own...By YOU using rubbish language, it only gives people reason to throw more thrash on ISLAM...If you care for Islam as much as "preach" then please FOLLOW it!

Islam says preach with wisdom and beautiful words not rotten tongue because that will only give you GUNNAH and no thawaab for what you preach! Remember ALLAH sees ALL and HEARS all! So watch your tongue....if you can not then walk away and say LA KUM DEENU KUM WALEE YADIEN!

Mr Quran gives a dam about Math the order is clear those Muslims who are living in countries which are not following Shairah have to try their best to change the laws even if they have to sacrifice their lives for it they have to do it and keep doing it until the Shairah is implemented because ALLAH has called those people kafirs who don't decide according to his law read Quran and Sunnah and lives of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Sahabas

I personally have yet to read that in the QURAN....ALLAH also said IF the person does you NO HARM do not be the transgressor!

Mr Quran gives a dam about Math the order is clear those Muslims who are living in countries which are not following Shairah have to try their best to change the laws even if they have to sacrifice their lives for it they have to do it and keep doing it until the Shairah is implemented because ALLAH has called those people kafirs who don't decide according to his law read Quran and Sunnah and lives of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW and Sahabas

THAT is ridiculous! Especially when QURAN itself is perfect even MATHEMATICALLY balanced! If you meant to say, Quran does not care quantity but cares about quality that I understand!

I personally have yet to read that in the QURAN....ALLAH also said IF the person does you NO HARM do not be the transgressor!
Sir rules which are against Quran and Sunnah not general rules Mr those rules which are against Quran and Sunnah even if they are in Muslim land you can't follow them that is clear by orders of Quran and Sunnah and 4 Caliphs of Islam

Sir this union can last and will last for ever Sir liberals who know nothing except to talk crap Sir Salah is one point of Islam sir all the other laws including Zakat and other things are the same and they can be implemented first Sir if government wills Sir more than 90 % laws are the same they can be implemented first

You want 90% of the laws implemented first? Then start with the Sunnah that says " Saafai nisf Iman hai" That is 50% right there. Implement that first. Then stop people from lying and stop corruption. Those should be your first goals. That will definitely make up your 90%.

A lot of women feel inferiority complex and afraid of commitment or taking responsibility. They are not against marriage but give away their best time in life waiting for the PRINCE of their dream.
A lot of men are scared of committment, they just run away when the subject is brought up! :)

And do not even get me started on their dream!

Criteria for desi man wanting a bride: TALL, GREAT FIGURE/ SEXY, FAIR, DOCTOR...

Criteria for gora wanting a bride: Sincere and probably another few stuff....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom