What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want 90% of the laws implemented first? Then start with the Sunnah that says " Saafai nisf Iman hai" That is 50% right there. Implement that first. Then stop people from lying and stop corruption. Those should be your first goals. That will definitely make up your 90%.
Yes corruption can't be stopped until and unless Shariah is implemented Mr and punishments are given and in public and yes nobody should lie but that doesn't mean we don't have to implement Shariah that is compulsory and it will remain so

Sir rules which are against Quran and Sunnah not general rules Mr those rules which are against Quran and Sunnah even if they are in Muslim land you can't follow them that is clear by orders of Quran and Sunnah and 4 Caliphs of Islam

Why do you think there were only 4 caliphs in the golden age of Islam? You try something like that today it will end up like something that happened in Saudi Arabia. The only problem is there is no money in Pakistan or the skill to create it to afford a social structure that is needed. All the rich people already have other countries to go to and then they will also join a forum and complain about the messed up condition of this country.

A lot of men are scared of committment, they just run away when the subject is brought up! :)

And do not even get me started on their dream!

Criteria for desi man wanting a bride: TALL, GREAT FIGURE/ SEXY, FAIR, DOCTOR...

Criteria for gora wanting a bride: Sincere and probably another few stuff....

Well in early life people are kinda looking around which is healthy. They eventually find someone and spend the life along.

I was talking about the activist type women who just spent life without marrying or become desperate to marry after 45 .. LOL

Yes corruption can't be stopped until and unless Shariah is implemented Mr and punishments are given and in public and yes nobody should lie but that doesn't mean we don't have to implement Shariah that is compulsory and it will remain so

You want to climb the ladder from top to bottom? First meet the basic conditions of Islam itself, because without them I do not consider anyone a muslim. God has specifically said that all transgressions against him can be forgiven by Him. But transgressions against any human being can only be forgiven by that person, not Him. You want to kill people who cannot forgive you and it is certainly said that God will not do it. Hellfire is the only option.

Sir rules which are against Quran and Sunnah not general rules Mr those rules which are against Quran and Sunnah even if they are in Muslim land you can't follow them that is clear by orders of Quran and Sunnah and 4 Caliphs of Islam

I am a LADY!

A lot of men are scared of committment, they just run away when the subject is brought up! :)

And do not even get me started on their dream!

Criteria for desi man wanting a bride: TALL, GREAT FIGURE/ SEXY, FAIR, DOCTOR...

Criteria for gora wanting a bride: Sincere and probably another few stuff....

I think its the desi's who have a short requirement list. Goras have very specific needs which have to be met for marriage to take place. Intellectual compatibility is a must. Then their is the medical conditions preexisting in the parents that have to be discussed. Also checking the mother out and see if the fat gene is prevalent. Then their is the financial aspects as well. Exceptions are always their. I have attended a redneck wedding where I could see the kids turning out to be very special. Only requirement for desi's are to be from a respectable families.

What happened ? Why you wrote this ?

It is horrible to think so low of women.

1) Why does she need her man's permission?

If so what is the criteria for the man to say yes, or say no?

2) Why can't she work around males?

If I am the owner of a bank, I need a teller, a position which can be held by the best qualified person. That person can be a woman or a man, depending on the qualificaiton

Now I need 10 tellers.

Some would be men, some women.

So talk practically. Men and women would work where they have to according to their qualification and business need.

If I am the owner of a bank, I need a teller, a position which can be held by the best qualified person. That person can be a woman or a man, depending on the qualificaiton

Now I need 10 tellers.

So talk practically. Men and women would work where they have to according to their qualification and business need.

Only thing that will change his mind about women is that he magically be transformed into one. Knowing and preaching what he does now he will understand the gravity of what a wasted life means.

Why do you think there were only 4 caliphs in the golden age of Islam? You try something like that today it will end up like something that happened in Saudi Arabia. The only problem is there is no money in Pakistan or the skill to create it to afford a social structure that is needed. All the rich people already have other countries to go to and then they will also join a forum and complain about the messed up condition of this country.
Sir laws of that time can be implemented Sir their is no problem Sir Sir its government who have to do it if laws of Islam are implemented issue of poverty will be solved in no time Sir this issue can be solved only by implementing Islamic Laws

Zarvan you should learn to respect women more for what sort of person they are not for what body parts they have.

Now I need 10 tellers.

Sir that is order of Islam Sir women has to take permission of her husband in Islam husband is the head of family Sir and she can't work around men so she remains secure Islam doesn't encourage free mingling of sexes and Man also have to avoid females only females don't have to avoid males Sir I am talking practically you also should see the rise in cases of sexual Harassment Sir if you want to destroy family structure than women should be allowed to do any thing but Islam Protects family so society can flourish Mr

Zarvan you should learn to respect women more for what sort of person they are not for what body parts they have.
Sir respecting women doesn't they can be allowed to do any thing Sir

You want to climb the ladder from top to bottom? First meet the basic conditions of Islam itself, because without them I do not consider anyone a muslim. God has specifically said that all transgressions against him can be forgiven by Him. But transgressions against any human being can only be forgiven by that person, not Him. You want to kill people who cannot forgive you and it is certainly said that God will not do it. Hellfire is the only option.
Sir you first understand Islam no body can be perfect but you still have to try your best to implement Islam and follow its all orders you can't be selective man

Are they sheep that you need to assign grazing time to them. :angry:

What kind of sick family environment did you grow up in? :sick:

They can read the Quran too, they can understand the Sunnah too. You allowing or not allowing does not come into the picture.

Respect their ability to make the right choice on their own. If they do wrong, Allah will question them. Allowance or disallowance is from Allah, not you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom