What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir this is not narrow mindedness but a bitter reality. Not saying that all working women in our society are like that but majority of them 80~% are like that and majority of housewife 80~% are sincere with their husbands however unhappy with the $ she receives in her hands.
Really? Do you know in the Quran it says PRODUCE 4 WITHNESS before salendring an innocent woman...in this case 80% of Pakistani working women!
"And those who accuse chaste women and then do not produce four witnesses - lash them with eighty lashes and do not accept from them testimony ever after. And those are the defiantly disobedient"
[surah 24, ayah 4]

I know what you meant...But please be mindful of how you write and what you imply...I am not showing you the punishment but if I quote only the bold bit then people will say I do not quote fully...My only interest is to show you the bold bit is my...That BEFORE even saying such accusations towards working women...please bring 4 witness for EACH women you put in that assumption!

What you said might be true in dramas...BUT women are more faithful then men as it is their nature...Sure there are few black sheep but I did not say ALL women are good...nor did I put a 80% estimation..Some black sheep in the society can not account for 80% of working women are not sincere!

well bandey ki kabhi himat nahi hoti key wo working place main asi herkat karey jub tuk bewi main koi kharabi na ho if u get what i mean tazeez sey raho koi kuch nahi kerpata

That is just a thing said around...But believe me...BANDA HI shuru kerta hai aysi harqatain! Esp those who have strong support and those who try to stop him like the manager usually is insulted right in public...Very few have the balls to step forward and help! THIS I speak from personal experience...And if a lady says something strong and stands her ground with no one to support her, she is ridiculed to a different level something like " Mein line tou nai marra tha...you are just full of yourself!" OR "I was just being nice to ask about you"

Such people really need chittar!! :P

hmm well banda hi shuru kerta hai lekin usey pheley yeah aik bar zaroor deckta hai key bandi kis terha ki hai agar pata hoga key laat marney wali hai to phir 100 bar soochta hai koi aik harket kerney sey pheley . thats wht i meant with bandi main koi kharabi ho to but yeah pooor choice of words

That is just a thing said around...But believe me...BANDA HI shuru kerta hai aysi harqatain! Esp those who have strong support and those who try to stop him like the manager usually is insulted right in public...Very few have the balls to step forward and help! THIS I speak from personal experience...And if a lady says something strong and stands her ground with no one to support her, she is ridiculed to a different level something like " Mein line tou nai marra tha...you are just full of yourself!" OR "I was just being nice to ask about you"

Such people really need chittar!! :P

Is that what happens in Pakistan or where you are? Never experienced such crap in my life!

hmm well banda hi shuru kerta hai lekin usey pheley yeah aik bar zaroor deckta hai key bandi kis terha ki hai agar pata hoga key laat marney wali hai to phir 100 bar soochta hai koi aik harket kerney sey pheley . thats wht i meant with bandi main koi kharabi ho to but yeah pooor choice of words

HAR time bandi par mat thopo! I gave example of people who are supported (politically related jerks, people who have family in the uniform unit- police/ army as well as those in a gang) DO NOT see all this...BECAUSE they know they wont get caught...

As for the bandi wala incident...MOST guys in Pakistan are soo immature that if a girl smiles as a greeting, they mistake it as a :tup: signal!

Is that what happens in Pakistan or where you are?

BOTH...Well, in Pakistan there has been like few incidents where I saw this and no one helped the poor girl until an aunty told him to stay in his place, now he couldn't challenge and aunty because PHIR tou public ghar, office, shadi ka ghussa nikalay gi...

As for where I lived...I am a cheerful girl so I smile alot and there have been a few incidence when desi men got the wrong Idea and well, had to let them know they are not in their country! :P

UK ki laws say dar tay hain...scared of loosing jobs or being deported prob! Plus I have a really sharp tongue soo...I manage to give them a piece of my mind and tell them they got the wrong idea!

Never experienced such crap in my life!

You probably do not look like a girl :woot:

Would you want your wife to work in retail environment where all sort of horny men ask for number, date, or try to flirt? if not then arent you being oppressive in your own logic?
Meri jan, if someone annoys my wife, she should have the moral fiber to stand up for herself. Additionally, if she gets corrupted by such things, then she has no right to be my wife. We can separate and go our own ways.

It's not my job to teach morality to anyone, nor try to control anyone, even my wife. Life becomes very difficult if you have to watch your back, specially with the person you love, then LAKH LANAT on such a life. I have someone in my life, and I don't care what she does all day long, I trust her implicitly!

Oh, I forgot to tell you something, she is so pretty that your head would EXPLODE, and the only thing she wears is skimpy clothes, which I love! :P

Sahi, dress up as a girl and go experience the dangerous "desi nazar/ super x-ray" :blink:

Maybe, I'll do that. Never worked in a desi environment, nor with any desi! :D

Well, about my female colleagues, they never got annoyed. Maybe, I was such an awesome boss! :what:

Maybe, I'll do that. Never worked in a desi environment, nor with any desi! :D

Well, about my female colleagues, they never got annoyed. Maybe, I was such an awesome boss! :what:

Ooo....never happened at my work place...we had no desi males! Lolz! but happened in few shops sometime back...they start off by checking u up and down and if you don't give them "I will eat you raw" stare...they think it is positive signal! If you ignore them, also positive signal...Everything is positive unless you growl at them?!

Ooo....never happened at my work place...we had no desi males! Lolz! but happened in few shops sometime back...they start off by checking u up and down and if you don't give them I will eat you raw stare...they think it is positive signal! If you ignore them, also positive signal...Everything is positive unless you growl at them?!
Poor hungry sh*ts -- It's like when I forget to feed my Tibetan Spaniel, he growls at everything. No wonder! :rofl:

Basically my theory is correct then, let your child date from the age of 15, till he decides to marry! At-least he won't be hungry and checking every thing that moves on two legs! :P

Poor hungry sh*ts -- It's like when I forget to feed my Tibetan Spaniel, he growls at everything. No wonder! :rofl:

Basically my theory is correct then, let your child date from the age of 15, till he decides to marry! At-least he won't be hungry and checking every thing that moves on two legs! :P

It would be sad to have a 15 year old x-ray machine! But Well, depends, some make a habit out of it...

It would be sad to have a 15 year old x-ray machine! But Well, depends, some make a habit out of it...
Well, what I am saying is let them date, else they will either X-Ray, or go kill people in the name of religion!

Have to wake up and take the dumb dog on a walk early in the morning..... More trolling tomorrow.....

Nighty night! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom