What's new

Why Wouldn’t I get Married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too tired to even think of what you said...
Go sleep! Me also tired, besides can't trace @Armstrong or any other member of the @Brigade to troll a nice thread! :blink:

Nighty night!

Go sleep! Me also tired, besides can't trace @Armstrong or any other member of the @Brigade to troll a nice thread! :blink:

Nighty night!

Tomorrow is Sunday...EVERYTHING will be closed....so will sleep all I want then!

Waiting to skype with parents...PLUS I always fight my sleep...Bachpan ki adat! :P

Plus maybe I do not like being alone...
LOL... Fighting sleep give you grey hair and bad skin! :D

Have a cup of hot chocolate milk (Ovaltine/Cadbury/Whatever), watch Friends, takes away all the loneliness! ;)

Lolz...So, YOU gave me white hair! :woot:
Allright.....allright.... I'll let-you-in on a small secret: Eat Selenium/Zinc/Iron/Copper combo capsules + Vitamin B variants. I take these with a hot cup of chocolate, whenever I'm in the mood for mega trolling. You can refer to it as the 'troll juice'! ;)

Allright.....allright.... I'll let-you-in on a small secret: Eat Selenium/Zinc/Iron/Copper combo capsules + Vitamin B variants. I take these with a hot cup of chocolate, whenever I'm in the mood for mega trolling. You can refer to it as the 'troll juice'! ;)
Meaning it won't put me to sleep? Dude I already have that activated without any chemicals! :P

Meaning it won't put me to sleep? Dude I already have that activated without any chemicals! :P

Sleepy, however, don't want to sleep: Consult post #86 - Troll in great health, no grey hair! :P

Sleepy, but can't sleep: Use guidelines in post #81! :D

Sorry I went hiking today and am half dead from tiredness but not sleep :(

Need a punch to knock me out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom