What's new

Why would Pakistanis wish to visit India ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to visit Delhi and see the house where my dad was born and grew up till grade 9, would also like to see Taj Mahal

I don't know about others but I'd like to have a sunset view in Kanyakumari or visit historical places.

You should rather be advising them on what to carry when visiting pakistan don't you think? By the way do someone even wants to visit pakistan these days after seeing the great hospitality that the Sri Lankan cricket team received in your country?

After mentioning a 12 year old incident, you forgot to mention that Sri Lankan team has visited 3 times since. Yes, there are a ton of vloggers that have visited Pakistan in the last 3-4 years. YouTube them. The numbers are astounding.

I am talking about the target audience of a tourism marketing campaign. Several Pakistanis with resources and disposable incomes do come to India anyway - they don't need any marketing. Most have North American passports. For Pak passport holders they need to visit the police station everyday. Probably the case for Indians in Pak too.

For medical reasons also, whoever wants to come and spend will do so.

You do know that India requires dual nationality Pakistanis to use their Pakistani passport? Very few Pakistanis give up their Pakistani citizenship if they are allowed to have dual citizenship. It must be a very small number that came to India on a foreign passport.
As a young man there were only two things I was interested in about Pakistan.

I found them.both outside Pakistani soil.

So I must say I did not have a burning need to visit thenceforth.

Now I am.a married middle-aged man, and one of those is off the menu.

Cheers, Doc

I can understand. Speaking in terms of average female attractiveness, India has one of the ugliest women on average anywhere I've seen. Bollywood misled a lot for few years, but after moving to Canada and also spending time in US, it is just crazy how hideous vast majority of Indian women look. I am not even sure how Indian men get an erection.

I'd visit to see my relatives and it would be a cool place to pass through during a road trip. That's about it I guess.

Pakistanis have no interest in visiting India, as Pakistanis see themselves racially different than Indians...and do not want to be seen as having interest in a country that is racially so removed from them
So when Pakistanis visit other countries all over the world...does that mean Pakistanis share racial similarities with all those countries? Or is it perhaps ur reasoning is devoid of logic to begin with?

After mentioning a 12 year old incident, you forgot to mention that Sri Lankan team has visited 3 times since. Yes, there are a ton of vloggers that have visited Pakistan in the last 3-4 years. YouTube them. The numbers are astounding.

You do know that India requires dual nationality Pakistanis to use their Pakistani passport? Very few Pakistanis give up their Pakistani citizenship if they are allowed to have dual citizenship. It must be a very small number that came to India on a foreign passport.

I can understand. Speaking in terms of average female attractiveness, India has one of the ugliest women on average anywhere I've seen. Bollywood misled a lot for few years, but after moving to Canada and also spending time in US, it is just crazy how hideous vast majority of Indian women look. I am not even sure how Indian men get an erection.

I never even said what the two things were.

Indian girls are smoking.

Brown heat.

Soft and rounder versions of Japlis.

Cheers, Doc

Wish I can visit the ancient archeological sites of Mohenjo-Daro Harappa for history, Peshawar for food and Baluchistan, Gilgit, Baltistan for a different natural beauty.
Some sceneries in Baluchistan are really exceptional.

Any wildlife lover surely will have India in literary. We have some extraordinary wildlife diversity.

I never even said what the two things were.

Indian girls are smoking.

Brown heat.

Soft and rounder versions of Japlis.

Cheers, Doc
It was fairly obvious what you meant though. There are some attractive Indian women who are a small minority. But in general Indian women are good at putting a guy's ding dong to sleep.

It was fairly obvious what you meant though. There are some attractive Indian women who are a small minority. But in general Indian women are good at putting a guy's ding dong to sleep.

You misunderstood Doc. I think he just wanted to eat some big juicy steak in Pakistan when he was a young man. He clearly mention is off the menu.:p:

My sister was thinking of visiting India few years ago because she was into yoga and meditation and a vegetarian. But I told her that's not a good idea after reading all the horror stories of rape cases.

You misunderstood Doc. I think he just wanted to eat some big juicy steak in Pakistan when he was a young man. He clearly mention is off the menu.:p:

My sister was thinking of visiting India few years ago because she was into yoga and meditation and a vegetarian. But I told her that's not a good idea after reading all the horror stories of rape cases.

Pakistan food in Dubai once gave me instant loosies (that too on the friggin highway, and in a desert no trees for cover as well ...)

Very tasty but.

Parsis have a huge affinity for Muslims over food. It's natural and cannot be denied.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
I would like to visit India for tourism. Kerala, Arunachal, Hydrabad, Delhi you name it. I just love the fact that Indian protected the heritage of 2000+ years something we lost in last 74 years. I would like to visit Broda as well for my grandfather and his father had a business there before partition though they always lived in current day Pakistan. I am fascinated by that temple of rock which is carved on a single rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom