What's new

Why would China fight India?

That was under Nationalist China (pre 1949), not Communist China (post 1949). Under Communist China, everyone was equal.

Bro, let them feel good with their mouth, they know deep inside who they were, where they are at, internet is a good place for some "losers" to vent their frustrations through "Mental Masturbation".:partay:

And don't forget its not easy to do it with a hungry stomach. They been eating 'Mud" just to stay alive. :cry:

"We think it should go in building people's nutrition levels. You can't have a country which is weak, which is hungry, which is anaemic. How can you have a nation like this?"
BBC News - Diet of mud and despair in Indian village :argh:

yeah bro u r rite we should ignor them indians , we dont want to sink into their level do we? we chinese(high caste) already lower our status by tolking to them indians(lower caste). loooool
:china::china:

I can perfectly understood your pain, but please stick to the topic, your global index indicate the strength of a country, as the topic is "why would China fight India" so naturally you can't win a fight with a hungry army, can you? so my points stand, India can't fight China to win, to lose a war just like 1962 will be the only outcome.

So, first feed your people and then talk about "Fight" is that sounds logical to you? :azn:
India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India :yahoo:

yeah bro u r rite we should ignor them indians , we dont want to sink into their level do we? we chinese(high caste) already lower our status by tolking to them indians(lower caste). loooool
:china::china:

just consider all chines equal (people of tibet) .. because at present level no one want to came to your low level

That was under Nationalist China (pre 1949), not Communist China (post 1949). Under Communist China, everyone was equal.

So there was such a bad treatment of minorities by their own countrymen in the old times?????

Also, if you read the report you will the following too:

According to the white paper, published by the Information Office of the State Council of the People's Republic of China in September 2009 the economic and social situation in Xinjiang is brilliant. Infrastructure, telecommunication and tourism are growing rapidly. A modern Industry system is in progress and the Industry became a major factor for the local development. Mining of mineral resources and the oil production advanced. Therefore Xinjiang is the gateway to the west.

But this does not only have advantages. Many Uyghurs are not able to pay the rise of rents and food prices, being caused by the development. They have to leave their shops and move just outside onto the pavement. Their shops are taken by Han people. Around 90% of Xinjiang's population were Uyghurs in 1949; now it is estimated that Uyghurs only make up for about 45% of the population.12 They are not longer the mayor ethnic group in Xinjian, they got supplanted by Han Settlers, who seek a new opportunity. 13
Here is the link.

http://www.hammun.de/fileadmin/file...l_Situation_of_Ethnic_Minorities_in_China.pdf

just consider all chines equal (people of tibet) .. because at present level no one want to came to your low level

Listen, idiot, if you can't spell the word "Chinese" right, i will start to misspell you as Indic. :argh:

To all Chinese members, stop fell into their face saving trap to derail the thread with anything other than how could India able to fight China.
They simply can't fight us with an empty stomach.:cheers::china:

Chinese are too much into the 1962 (48 years ago) tiny win in a tiny miny war (we still got ur land though which u want back and cry every now and then. i wonder if we got your land how the hell u claim victory. May be too scared to take it back?) and poverty. This is 2010. As far as i know china dont have gutts to fight even tiny miny taiwan. Let alone taking on a country which will prove to be your end.

I can perfectly understood your pain, but please stick to the topic, your global index indicate the strength of a country, as the topic is "why would China fight India" so naturally you can't win a fight with a hungry army, can you? so my points stand, India can't fight China to win, to lose a war just like 1962 will be the only outcome.

So, first feed your people and then talk about "Fight" is that sounds logical to you? :azn:
India tops world hunger chart - India - The Times of India :yahoo:

You are a strange person. I do not think that you are Chinese. First you were trolling and distracting everyone by posting completely non-sensical matters and now you want to stick the point.

Now while you are talking about the problem of feeding, I agree that we have it. But we cannot employ your following solution.

See how the Chinese communist party policies are controlling the feeding problem. My question after reading below is:

Don't the Chinese parents find it difficult to live with such a policy from their communist party members. Because communist party members can have more children but they tell the Chinese citizens not to have children.

Can you please answer why does the Chinese communist party treat its citizens like that?

Infanticide, Abortion Responsible for 60 Million Girls Missing in Asia - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News - FOXNews.com

State-Sanctioned Infanticide?

Mosher, the first American social scientist allowed into China, puts much of the blame on Beijing's one-child policy, which took effect in 1979.

The policy encourages late marrying and late childbearing, and it limits the majority of urban couples to having one child and most of those living in rural areas to two. Female infanticide was the result, he said.

"Historically infanticide was something that was practiced in poor places in China," Mosher said. "But when the one-child policy came into effect we began to see in the wealthy areas of China, what had never been done before in history — the killing of little girls."

In recent years, female infanticide has taken a back seat to sex-selective abortion or female feticide, due to the advent of amniocentesis and ultrasound technology as well as other prenatal sex selection techniques, many of which are now readily available in clinics and doctors’ offices.

"We feel it's a serious problem that everybody should be concerned about and aware of," said Wanda Franz, president of the National Right to Life Committee. "This is a form of abortion that, from our point of view is especially egregious. Abortion is claimed to help women; obviously in these cases, females are the direct victims, because women in these cultures are not valued.

Is racist remark allowed here? Is this how low these chinese will go? This shows indians got into chinese nervs.

ilw3595.gif

Can someone tell me who is that poor guy eating dirt on the ground?
:yahoo::partay:

Back
Top Bottom