What's new

Why would China fight India?

Yes,on paper.But the real world,is a real world.

Then come back to the real world.. coz whenever you guys open the mouth all we hear is poverty in India , toilets etc etc all the time in all the threads... Hope someday you guys will seriously talk in debates with sensible data s and informations.

We are just sick with the attitude you are showing and its ruining this forum.

If you want to say about poverty , toilets start a thread on that.. or put that in your signature column below.. why bring it every time in all your posts.. Dont you guys know anything more to say other than that????

China might Attack India, Probably because of these in the video

Last edited by a moderator:
Then come back to the real world.. coz whenever you guys open the mouth all we hear is poverty in India , toilets etc etc all the time in all the threads... Hope someday you guys will seriously talk in debates with sensible data s and informations.

If you want to say about poverty , toilets start a thread on that.. or put that in your signature column below.. why bring it every time in all your posts.. Dont you guys know anything more to say other than that????

I have no offence to educated Indians,but to some small brain Indian idiots.Maybe it's better to keep the casting system.For the informative data, I think I posted more than anyone here in the last three days since I joined.

I already gave the reasons above.Once Da Lai lives in India, there will be no peace between the two contries.

So if His Holiness Dalai Lama and his monks continue to live in India, China will have to fight India? But The Dalai Lama has been here all these years, why does China want to fight now?

So if His Holiness Dalai Lama and his monks continue to live in India, China will have to fight India? But The Dalai Lama has been here all these years, why does China want to fight now?
It's not now acturally.We fought for fifty to sixty years since the monk escaped from China.You support him,we support Pakistan.You don't support him,we support a peaceful sub continent.

like wise when ever u guys open the mouth all we hear is democracy huma\n right cheap chinese products ect ect.. yah and i hope one day u guys will know how to talk seriously in a debate too, i too sick with the attitude u r showing u guys not only ruining in this forum but the world wide web....lol
:china::pakistan:

like wise when ever u guys open the mouth all we hear is democracy huma\n right cheap chinese products ect ect.. yah and i hope one day u guys will know how to talk seriously in a debate too, i too sick with the attitude u r showing u guys not only ruining in this forum but the world wide web....lol
:china::pakistan:

first u talk sensibly by not put poor or hunger in thread then we can learn from u to talk on world wide web

It's not now acturally.We fought for fifty to sixty years since the monk escaped from China.You support him,we support Pakistan.You don't support him,we support a peaceful sub continent.

Yeah but you have to understand that India already supports a one China policy. Given that, there should not no threat to China from India. And also there are a lot of Buddhist in India, so we cannot tell His Holiness to go away.

Back
Top Bottom