What's new

Why would China fight India?

Well, "Facts " speak for itself, say whatever you want, don't change "Facts". Global index of a country will be the indication of where you are, wow, some impressive "Super Power statistic", you scare us, how can we fight you?:lol::partay:

India on various Global ranking studies

Global Hunger Index (GHI)

India’s score is 23.7, with a rank of 66th out of 88 countries, categorized under Alarming

The Human Development Report UNDP

India 134 out of 182 countries , categorized under Medium Human Development

Global Peace Index

India’s ranked 122 with 2.422 score

Global Corruption Index

Transparency International has downgraded India’s ranking from 72 to 85 in the list of world’s corruption-plagued countries

WEF The Global Gender Gap Report

India ranked 114 lisetd very poorly on the economic, education and health subindexes.

WEF Global Information Technology Report

India is down four places this year, at 54th

CIA world fact book on Account Balance

India listed as 182, the Current account balance of India is -37,510,000,000 (minus)

World Health Organization Statistical System
India on various Global ranking studies India Fact Book

Yeah but you have to understand that India already supports a one China policy.
You can't claim you support us,on the other hand protect our enemy.
And also there are a lot of Buddhist in India, so we cannot tell His Holiness to go away.
Then it's your problem to find a solution.

we chinese always talk sensibly until provoke by stupid indians. almost 99% of provokation in dis forum started by indians
:china::china:

your stupidity already shown here ... just go and check all pages of thread u surely find out that troll started by stupid chines to make money

Yeah but you have to understand that India already supports a one China policy.
You can't claim you support us,on the other hand protect our enemy.
And also there are a lot of Buddhist in India, so we cannot tell His Holiness to go away.
Then it's your problem to find a solution.

You have to understand that threats do not work with India. The Chinese communist party knows that very well that India is a democracy and in a democracy the voices and opinions of people have to be respected and they cannot be pushed over. I know that it is a different system than what is there with the Chinese communist party but it is a fact and way of life in India.

Indians can follow whichever religion they want and can live wherever they want. The government cannot stop them. So it is actually not a problem but freedom of people.

So rather than threatening, it is better if Chinese communist party understands this simple fact of allowing people to live their lives basis the religion they want.

What do you say?

your stupidity already shown here ... just go and check all pages of thread u surely find out that troll started by stupid chines to make money

Unfortunatly, I am a new guy here, and I checked recent one week threads, and most of the threads have a indian member started the trolling firstly. By the way, you are starting it again.

Unfortunatly, I am a new guy here, and I checked recent one week threads, and most of the threads have a indian member started the trolling firstly. By the way, you are starting it again.

just check the post to which m replying

we chinese always talk sensibly until provoke by stupid indians. almost 99% of provokation in dis forum started by indians
:china::china:

Bro, let them feel good with their mouth, they know deep inside who they were, where they are at, internet is a good place for some "losers" to vent their frustrations through "Mental Masturbation".:partay:

And don't forget its not easy to do it with a hungry stomach. They been eating 'Mud" just to stay alive. :cry:

"We think it should go in building people's nutrition levels. You can't have a country which is weak, which is hungry, which is anaemic. How can you have a nation like this?"
BBC News - Diet of mud and despair in Indian village :argh:

Well, "Facts " speak for itself, say whatever you want, don't change "Facts". Global index of a country will be the indication of where you are, wow, some impressive "Super Power statistic", you scare us, how can we fight you?:lol::partay:

India on various Global ranking studies

Global Hunger Index (GHI)

India’s score is 23.7, with a rank of 66th out of 88 countries, categorized under Alarming

The Human Development Report UNDP

India 134 out of 182 countries , categorized under Medium Human Development

Global Peace Index

India’s ranked 122 with 2.422 score

Global Corruption Index

Transparency International has downgraded India’s ranking from 72 to 85 in the list of world’s corruption-plagued countries

WEF The Global Gender Gap Report

India ranked 114 lisetd very poorly on the economic, education and health subindexes.

WEF Global Information Technology Report

India is down four places this year, at 54th

CIA world fact book on Account Balance

India listed as 182, the Current account balance of India is -37,510,000,000 (minus)

World Health Organization Statistical System
India on various Global ranking studies India Fact Book

human right reports on China

Essential Background: Overview of human rights issues in China (Human Rights Watch, 31-12-2005)

main points are

Restrictions on Freedom of Expression
Labor Rights
Religious Belief and Expression
Petitioners––The Xinfang System
Xinjiang and the “War on Terror”
Tibet
HIV/AIDS
Forced Evictions
Human Rights Defenders

Bro, let them feel good with their mouth, they know deep inside who they were, where they are at, internet is a good place for some "losers" to vent their frustrations through "Mental Masturbation".:partay:

And don't forget its not easy to do it with a hungry stomach. They been eating 'Mud" just to stay alive. :cry:

"We think it should go in building people's nutrition levels. You can't have a country which is weak, which is hungry, which is anaemic. How can you have a nation like this?"
BBC News - Diet of mud and despair in Indian village :argh:

My friend you are purely trolling. Some of your colleagues know that this can be a bad idea.

We could for a change have a discussion here.

If you do not have anything to contribute, please refrain from trolling.

:cheers:

human right reports on China

Essential Background: Overview of human rights issues in China (Human Rights Watch, 31-12-2005)

main points are

Restrictions on Freedom of Expression
Labor Rights
Religious Belief and Expression
Petitioners––The Xinfang System
Xinjiang and the “War on Terror”
Tibet
HIV/AIDS
Forced Evictions
Human Rights Defenders

You are a "Textbook Example" of an IQ 82 Indian, failed to answer a question properly, "Global" index!! idiot, stop giving me some outdated so-called human right report, check on your own before you shoot. At least be intelligent enough to provide some credible source like UN. :argh:
India's caste system a human rights abuse: UN :partay:

You are a "Textbook Example" of an IQ 82 Indian, failed to answer a question properly, "Global" index!! idiot, stop giving me some outdated so-called human right report, check on your own before you shoot. At least be intelligent enough to provide some credible source like UN. :argh:

well i think u have some mind but if you r stupid so what i do about it
i thought that u know UN report of human rights in china but if u want it so read it

Tibet Justice Center - Tibet Justice Center Reports - UN Interventions

So are you a Han? What do you have to say about the supremacist Han culture in China against other minorities.

I found the following on the internet. Can you please comment on this? Specially if the Chinese till 1949 thought that minorities are Dogs?

http://www.hammun.de/fileadmin/file...l_Situation_of_Ethnic_Minorities_in_China.pdf

Ethnic minorities in China are facing many problems. In general they are very poor; about 70% almost do not have enough for a living; and their wages are normally considerably lower than the wages of the rest of the Chinese population. Since ethnic minorities mostly speak their own languages, and since it is not easy for them to get access to education, many of them do not speak Chinese and are not familiar with the outside world resp. civilization.

Many members of ethnic minority groups are afraid of being exploited and overrun by the much larger group of Han. Governmental policies and new laws are a threat to them, or at least appear that way, since they fear that those initiatives are only new customs initiated by the government to exploit manpower and resources in the affected region. Minorities also had a very bad reputation; they were in fact seen as “barbarians” by the Han majority. The Chinese character for “minority” actually contained the same symbol as the one for “dog”. It was only in 1949 when it was replaced by the character for “man”.

Back
Top Bottom