What's new

Why would China fight India?

Thats what you call a real fight between China an India, enjoy.:partay:

Last edited by a moderator:
while Indians have gone and created East Africa, Trinidad, Fiji, South Africa and Guyana, the Chinese have created Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Philipines, Singapore, Malaysia.
sadly this just proved we chinese r superior compare to indians...
:china::china:

[B]Can someone tell me who is that poor guy eating dirt on the ground?[/B]
:yahoo::partay:[/quote]

Why don't you help me telling who are the people being shot with bullets below?

[IMG]http://www.freewebs.com/bcbkj/nanking_massacre_Rape_of_nanking_killing_people_practice.jpg

There are several more where that came from.

But the question is, Why did the Great Mao kill so many people like that?

while Indians have gone and created East Africa, Trinidad, Fiji, South Africa and Guyana, the Chinese have created Hong Kong, Taiwan, Thailand, Philipines, Singapore, Malaysia.

Strange. But the below is what we know:

Hong Kong = Leased to England and returned with the development done by English.
Taiwan = Want to be independent and do not want to do anything with Communist party China.
Thailand = They have temples and their gods are very same to what is for Indians (Hindus & Buddhists) so how can they be from Communist party China. In China, the communist party does not allow religion.
Singapore = Wants to join the APAC rim alliance with Japan, Australia & India to protect against Communist party China. So again your claim is false.
Malaysia = Mix of Malays (Muslims) + Hindus + Chinese Hans but becuase they have religion, they also cannot be from Communist party China. So again I cannot understand what you say.

However, for Phillippines, I can agree with you. And you know why. I think you know very well why. Don't you?;)

Well, like i said before, this serve as a perfect example of a "Hungry Army" fate, you simple can't fight with an "Empty Stomach"

So end result, a crushing defeat thats been haunting you for the last 48 years and still counting, look at the video, they surrendered with a smile on their face, why? at least they will be well feed instead of getting kill with an empty stomach.:smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro, stop falling into their trap, do not discuss anything other than fight between China and India which is the topic, all they want is derail the thread with off topic stuff to save "Face".:cheers::china:

Strange. But the below is what we know:

Hong Kong = Leased to England and returned with the development done by English.
Taiwan = Want to be independent and do not want to do anything with Communist party China.
Thailand = They have temples and their gods are very same to what is for Indians (Hindus & Buddhists) so how can they be from Communist party China. In China, the communist party does not allow religion.
Singapore = Wants to join the APAC rim alliance with Japan, Australia & India to protect against Communist party China. So again your claim is false.
Malaysia = Mix of Malays (Muslims) + Hindus + Chinese Hans but becuase they have religion, they also cannot be from Communist party China. So again I cannot understand what you say.

However, for Phillippines, I can agree with you. And you know why. I think you know very well why. Don't you?;)

hk is so develope today becos of hard working chinese, taiwan is the same and singapore too
thailand malaysia philipine and indonesia all benefited from chinese imgrants living there. which i can never said of country with large indian migrant

WPR Article | India's Army Ill-Equipped Despite Plans

NEW DELHI -- In the wake of last November's Mumbai terror strikes, which revealed weaknesses in India's homeland defense capacity, India's inability to fight a full-fledged war is now being increasingly exposed.

Years of political neglect, corruption, red tape and indecisiveness have left the Indian Army (and to some degree the Navy and the Air Force) without the wherewithal to fight a protracted war against neighbor Pakistan, let alone more powerful China. ...
:lol::partay:

ilw3595.gif

Can someone tell me who is that poor guy eating dirt on the ground?
:yahoo::partay:

63a.jpg

Get real please, how can India fight China when your police still using WW1 weapons? i could imagine how well your army will be.

Indian police who bore the brunt of last week’s attacks on Mumbai had defective bulletproof vests, First World War-era firearms and insufficient weapons training, police sources have told The Times.

Many wore plastic helmets and body protectors designed for sticks and stones, rather than bullets, as they fought highly trained militants armed with AK47 rifles, pistols, grenades and explosives.

The contrast between them was vividly illustrated yesterday by CCTV footage of two militants attacking Chhatrapati Shivaji terminus, Mumbai’s main railway station, last Wednesday.

It shows the gunmen spraying automatic fire while two constables cower behind pillars, one armed with a .303 rifle similar to the Lee-Enfield weapons used by British troops in the First World War.

Similar scenes were played out at other targets in the first seven hours of the attacks, in which 16 policemen died, including three of India’s top officers.

Mumbai (Bombay) police had First World War weapons

WPR Article | India's Army Ill-Equipped Despite Plans

NEW DELHI -- In the wake of last November's Mumbai terror strikes, which revealed weaknesses in India's homeland defense capacity, India's inability to fight a full-fledged war is now being increasingly exposed.

Years of political neglect, corruption, red tape and indecisiveness have left the Indian Army (and to some degree the Navy and the Air Force) without the wherewithal to fight a protracted war against neighbor Pakistan, let alone more powerful China. ...
:lol::partay:

well china has to face
USA as world know i hope you also know

Taiwan i don't think i need to tell you
Tibet freedom fight
Muslim in china are fighting for there proud
japan china relation are not good and in future may be

well you can now :argh::argh: if you want

Forty years ago, the Indian nation was convulsed by fear and eventual humiliation as its army was vanquished by the Chinese People's Liberation Army in a bitter and cold battle in the Northeast.

Forty years later, India has repaired its relationship with the Chinese to some extent, but those wounds have not been forgotten.

Excuses have been thrown up for the military debacle. India was ill prepared; it believed in non-violence; it trusted the Chinese and in 'Hindi-Chini bhai bhai'. Fingers have been pointed, most famously at then prime minister Jawaharlal Nehru, defence minister Krishna Menon, and Lieutenant General B N Kaul, who was in charge of the army on India's eastern frontier.

After the war, India claimed that China was occupying about 33,000 square kilometres of its territory in the Aksai Chin region of Ladakh. China claimed that India was occupying 90,000 square kilometres; Beijing claims the entire state of Arunachal Pradesh as its territory.

Forty years later, few know the real story of what happened, what went wrong. Successive governments have refused to release the Henderson-Brooks report that investigated the lapses of 1962.

Though the two Asian giants have tried to mend their relations over the decades, several issues remain unresolved: the Dalai Lama and the Tibetan government-in-exile in India; China's non-recognition of Sikkim's merger with India; the nuclear tests in 1998 by India; and India's allegation that China is arming Pakistan, including the latter's nuclear programme.
rediff.com: rediff.com Special: Who was to blame for the 1962 war? Was it India or China who initiated the conflict?
This will be a good reason for India to fight China, Its time to reclaim your lost glory, come for your "Sweet revenge" :yahoo:

cos india keeps annoying china , is it abt time we teach india a second lesson.
lol
:china::pakistan:

been hearing this since 1967 and still china couldn't write up another lesson for us. LOL

Does this mean china is a slow writer or does this mean china is still trying to grow.

Either shut the hell up or teach us that lesson already. Not a one more trolling from you again. you will be reported.

china, india, and pakistan cant afford to fight. the real, and most dangerous enemy is the west. we've seen what the west has done and is capable of. a large amount of their wealth is accumulated through the destruction and sabatoge of others. let's wake up.

china, india, and pakistan cant afford to fight. the real, and most dangerous enemy is the west. we've seen what the west has done and is capable of. a large amount of their wealth is accumulated through the destruction and sabatoge of others. let's wake up.

india is the west's 马前卒. we cannot afford to be backstabbed again like in 1962. of course USA is top enemy #1, but india seems to have firmly aligned itself into the US camp.

Back
Top Bottom