What's new

Why would China fight India?

The central west Indians hate the central south west Indians, The north west Indians hate the south east Indians, the west Indians hate the north central Indians but like the north west Indians, who in turn hate everyone. It's all very complicated.

The only West Indian I don't hate is Brial Lara, he's awesome!

Brian_Lara.jpg

I'm a self loathing West Indian.

Some high caste Indians do hold the animosity against the Mongoloid people. I once seen these people want to be accepted as whites by the white supremacists. Many these people are Pan-Aryan fanatics and perhaps they do want to have an ethnic cleansing upon to the mongoloid nagas in the Northeast corner and austroloid dravidians in the South.

But I don't think it is the same for the low caste Indians.

Interesting. But these supremacists must not be large in number, otherwise of the hundreds of Indians on this forum we would have found atleast a few expressing such views. In reality all of us are extremely proud of Baichung Bhutia, we consider Gurkhas pride of our army, a gurkha even won the Indian idol - a popularity show.

However if you look at the Chinese members here talking about our color, smell, lower iq, all the derogatory terms in chinese, curry and what not, its quite evident who is the racial supremacist. All the BS about Indian's race supremacy is just blood libel to justify their own racist views.

north indians and south indians hate each other. One should see how a south indian is treated in northern india.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am a South Indian working in North India, I know very well how a South Indian is treated in North India, so cut your crap...

I don't think you need any example after the above posts from my fellow country men...

The central west Indians hate the central south west Indians, The north west Indians hate the south east Indians, the west Indians hate the north central Indians but like the north west Indians, who in turn hate everyone. It's all very complicated.

cewl reply... :cheers:

This will be a good reason for India to fight China, Its time to reclaim your lost glory, come for your "Sweet revenge" :yahoo:

dude..our only revenge is we r still holding/controlling Arunachal pradesh(zizang or watever u call it) and the Arunachalis calling themselves proud Indians ...btw we really enjoy seeing ur govt going into a tizzy and crying everytime one of our ministers visit AP. :lol:

wat more revenge one can ask for..?

What about central Indians?

They are the umpires/referees wen the other regions fight against each other. :lol:

A cheap thread started to troll and flame. But its reflecting the true mentality of chinese.

China still has a long way to go. We need to unite with Japan & Korea to form a Pan-Asia alliance. When India would join with us like our Pak brothers? Well as long as India stops its colonial mindset against China.

No matter what, I have never seen India as an enemy of China and never against the Rise of India. India is still much more moderate than Western Nations, unlike that brutal regime of Yankees.

Japan is a brutal country that is also a strong ally of the white man. If you have not gone to japan please do so and say you're chinese. witness the subtle changes on their face.

South Korea... another disgusting "country" that is questionable whether it is a country at all. the south korean government was in fact established by japanese collaborators (President Park Chung Hee was a general in the Japenese Army during WW2) and even to this day cannot even command its own military.

India is much less radical and moderate than Japan, and South Korea is barely an independent country.

Japan is a brutal country that is also a strong ally of the white man. If you have not gone to japan please do so and say you're chinese. witness the subtle changes on their face.

South Korea... another disgusting "country" that is questionable whether it is a country at all. the south korean government was in fact established by japanese collaborators (President Park Chung Hee was a general in the Japenese Army during WW2) and even to this day cannot even command its own military.

India is much less radical and moderate than Japan, and South Korea is barely an independent country.

Labelling countries as 'radical', because they aren't exactly allies is an American trait, not Chinese. Please desist.

If India and here Indian trolls are still supporting Tibet independence, war is inevitable!

That's all!

Some indian trollers' saying on this forum can not change anything.
Most of them are NEET, no need to take them seriously, but whatever happened, the war is not expected by common people. War means death, blooding and losing family, that is bad. I hope every problem can be solved by negotiation peacefully. Human kind can not suffer another world war.

Some indian trollers' saying on this forum can not change anything.
Most of them are NEET, no need to take them seriously, but whatever happened, the war is not expected by common people. War means death, blooding and losing family, that is bad. I hope every problem can be solved by negotiation peacefully. Human kind can not suffer another world war.

I never care India or Western states!

We know that if some ignorant body try to use human right issue to invade and split our territory! I promise that 1.4b Chinese don't allow and will kick them out. We don't tolerate the insult from the Western Whites' states!

Last edited:

So I guess the Okinawans are the most Chinese friendly Japanese people. :smitten:

okinawa-protest.jpg

As for South Koreans, I agree with you, most of them have too much "思密达" in their head. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom