Reaction score
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/40944-strictly-atheist-club.html

sir with all due respect could u point me what did i do wrong?:what:

anyways pls try not to close this one for the sake of-
11f27f2ae968383e0aeb596eef2beb7d.jpg

Bhagat Singh 1931

Why I am an Atheist

Being atheist, I ask a few questions from theists:

1. If, as you believe there is an Almighty, Omnipresent, Omniscient God, who created the earth or universe, please let me know, first of all, as to why he created this world. This world which is full of woe and grief, and countless miseries, where not even one person lives in peace.

2. Pray, don’t say it is His law. If He is bound by any law, He is not Omnipotent. Don’t say it is His pleasure. Nero burnt one Rome. He killed a very limited number of people. He caused only a few tragedies, all for his morbid enjoyment. But what is his place in history? By what names do we remember him? All the disparaging epithets are hurled at him. Pages are blackened with invective diatribes condemning Nero: the tyrant, the heartless, the wicked.

Why I am an Atheist

This will be Closed again ..

If u r Atheist , so be it ..

Dont impose Your Views on others ..

Bye

Bye

But sir i am not imposing my views on anyone.:undecided:.
all i wanted was a thread in which all the atheist could post something which is worth a read regarding atheism.:wave:

Bye

IMO, he isn't imposing his views on others, just talking about his 'belief that one should not believe'.

So long as this does not turn into a faith bashing thread (and I know that is hard given that the subject is atheism) I have no issues.

Siegheil I am trying to reply to your questions....

First point no 2.... well history is GENERALLY the story as recounted by the VICTORIOUS and anyway depends on whose version of history you have heard, read wiki about nero. Main sources of his story were from ppl who succeeded him and since he was assasinated, you can see wher that leads. Whereas, has HARRY S TRUMAN ever been called the devil ??? He ordered the Hiroshima and nagasaki bombings..........well??? So dont go by history.

As for your first point...... can you create a world???? then if not God then who did???

First of all thank u AM SIR:yahoo: .i think i am asking for too much but is there(by any chance) a way that you co could unlock
this thread-http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/40944-strictly-atheist-club.html i would be highly grateful :smitten:

Siegheil I am trying to reply to your questions....

First point no 2.... well history is GENERALLY the story as recounted by the VICTORIOUS and anyway depends on whose version of history you have heard, read wiki about nero. Main sources of his story were from ppl who succeeded him and since he was assasinated, you can see wher that leads. Whereas, has HARRY S TRUMAN ever been called the devil ??? He ordered the Hiroshima and nagasaki bombings..........well??? So dont go by history.

As for your first point...... can you create a world???? then if not God then who did???

normalindiancitizen:wave: IMHO if one could just understand the vastness of universe.......Nevermind.

thanks for your post although i wasn't asking those questions literally .i wanted fellow atheists to read this-

Why I am an Atheist

Guys pls dont turn this thread in a debate or faith bashing thread all i am asking for is to post anything worth a read regarding atheism.no one is forcing u to like it just leave and if u do like it just:tup:.

Bhagat Singh 1931

Why I am an Atheist

1. If, as you believe there is an Almighty, Omnipresent, Omniscient God, who created the earth or universe, please let me know, first of all, as to why he created this world. This world which is full of woe and grief, and countless miseries, where not even one person lives in peace.

2. Pray, don’t say it is His law. If He is bound by any law, He is not Omnipotent. Don’t say it is His pleasure. Nero burnt one Rome. He killed a very limited number of people. He caused only a few tragedies, all for his morbid enjoyment. But what is his place in history? By what names do we remember him? All the disparaging epithets are hurled at him. Pages are blackened with invective diatribes condemning Nero: the tyrant, the heartless, the wicked.

Why I am an Atheist

to ur first point... he created this world we turned into what it is today... The world which you say is full of woes miseries and where not a single soul lives in peace...this world wasnt created like this..whatever is going on is our fault not God's

to ur second point.. he isnt bound by any laws but we are.. when you design a software or something you design some paramaters or put some constraints so that the software or program may achieve the goal its meant to achieve...God who is creator of this entire universe created laws for us.. for we are his creation and so is everything in this universe and beyond

and the last reference that u used for God's names... its what you choose to look at... i look at these

1. Allah: He who has the Godhood which is the power to create the entities.

2. Ar-Rahman: The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers and the blasphemers in this world and especially for the believers in the hereafter.

3. Ar-Rahim: The One who has plenty of mercy for the believers.

4. Al-Malik: The One with the complete Dominion, the One Whose Dominion is clear from imperfection.

5. Al-Quddus: The One who is pure from any imperfection and clear from children and adversaries.

6. As-Salam: The One who is free from every imperfection.

7. Al-Mu'min: The One who witnessed for Himself that no one is God but Him. And He witnessed for His believers that they are truthful in their belief that no one is God but Him.

8. Al-Muhaymin: The One who witnesses the saying and deeds of His creatures.

9. Al-^Aziz: The Defeater who is not defeated.

10. Al-Jabbar: The One that nothing happens in His Dominion except that which He willed.

11. Al-Mutakabbir: The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures and from resembling them.

12. Al-Khaliq: The One who brings everything from non-existence to existence.

13. Al-Bari': The Creator who has the Power to turn the entities.

14. Al-Musawwir: The One who forms His creatures in different pictures.

15. Al-Ghaffar: The One who forgives the sins of His slaves time and time again.

16. Al-Qahhar: The Subduer who has the perfect Power and is not unable over anything.

17. Al-Wahhab: The One who is Generous in giving plenty without any return.

18. Ar-Razzaq: The One who gives everything that benefits whether Halal or Haram.

19. Al-Fattah: The One who opens for His slaves the closed worldy and religious matters.

20. Al-^Alim: The Knowledgeable; The One nothing is absent from His knowledge.

21. Al-Qabid and 22. Al-Basit: The One who constricts the sustenance by His wisdom and expands and widens it with His Generosity and Mercy.

23. Al-Khafid and 24. Ar-Rafi^: The One who lowers whoever He willed by His Destruction and raises whoever He willed by His Endowment.

25. Al-Mu^iz and 26. Al-Muthil: He gives esteem to whoever He willed, hence there is no one to degrade Him; And He degradeswhoever He willed, hence there is no one to give Him esteem.

27. As-Sami^: The One who Hears all things that are heard by His Eternal Hearing without an ear, instrument or organ.

28. Al-Basir: The One who Sees all things that are seen by His Eternal Seeing without a pupil or any otherinstrument.

29. Al-Hakam: He is the Ruler and His judgment is His Word.

30. Al-^Adl: The One who is entitled to do what He does.

31. Al-Latif: The One who is kind to His slaves and endows upon them.

32. Al-Khabir: The One who knows the truth of things.

33. Al-Halim: The One who delays the punishment for those who deserve it and then He might forgive them.

34. Al-^Azim: The One deserving the attributes of Exaltment, Glory, Extolement,and Purity from all imperfection.

35. Al-Ghafur: The One who forgives a lot.

36. Ash-Shakur: The One who gives a lot of reward for a little obedience.

37. Al-^Aliyy: The One who is clear from the attributes of the creatures.

38. Al-Kabir: The One who is greater than everything in status.

39. Al-Hafiz: The One who protects whatever and whoever He willed to protect.

40. Al-Muqit: The One who has the Power.

41. Al-Hasib: The One who gives the satisfaction.

42. Aj-Jalil: The One who is attributed with greatness of Power and Glory of status.

43. Al-Karim: The One who is clear from abjectness.

44. Ar-Raqib: The One that nothing is absent from Him. Hence it's meaning is related to the attribute ofKnowledge.

45. Al-Mujib: The One who answers the one in need if he asks Him and rescues the yearner if he calls upon Him.

46. Al-Wasi^: The Knowledgeable.

47. Al-Hakim: The One who is correct in His doings.

48. Al-Wadud: The One who loves His believing slaves and His believing slaves love Him. His love to His slavesis His Will to be merciful to them and praise them:Hence it's meaning is related to the attributes of the Will and Kalam (His attribute with which He orders and forbids and spoke to Muhammad and Mu sa -peace be upon them- . It is not a sound nor a language nor a letter).

49. Al-Majid: The One who is with perfect Power, High Status, Compassion, Generosity and Kindness.

50. Al-Ba^ith: The One who resurrects His slaves after death for reward and/or punishment.

51. Ash-Shahid: The One who nothing is absent from Him.

52. Al-Haqq: The One who truly exists.

53. Al-Wakil: The One who gives the satisfaction and is relied upon.

54. Al-Qawiyy: The One with the complete Power.

55. Al-Matin: The One with extreme Power which is un-interrupted and He does not get tired.

56. Al-Waliyy: The Supporter.

57. Al-Hamid: The praised One who deserves to be praised.

58. Al-Muhsi: The One who the count of things are known to him.

59. Al-Mubdi': The One who started the human being. That is, He created him.

60. Al-Mu^id: The One who brings back the creatures after death.

61. Al-Muhyi: The One who took out a living human from semen that does not have a soul. He gives life bygiving the souls back to the worn out bodies on the resurrection day and He makes the hearts alive by the light of knowledge.

62. Al-Mumit: The One who renders the living dead.

63. Al-Hayy: The One attributed with a life that is unlike our life and is not that of a combination of soul, fleshor blood.

64. Al-Qayyum: The One who remains and does not end.

65. Al-Wajid: The Rich who is never poor. Al-Wajd is Richness.

66. Al-Majid: The One who is Majid.

67. Al-Wahid: The One without a partner.

68. As-Samad: The Master who is relied upon in matters and reverted to in ones needs.

69. Al-Qadir: The One attributed with Power.

70. Al-Muqtadir: The One with the perfect Power that nothing is withheld from Him.

71. Al-Muqaddim and 72. Al-Mu'akhkhir: The One who puts things in their right places. He makes ahead what He wills and delays what He wills.

73. Al-'Awwal: The One whose Existence is without a beginning.

74. Al-'Akhir: The One whose Existence is without an end.

75. Az-Zahir 76. Al-Batin: The One that nothing is above Him and nothing is underneath Him, hence He exists without aplace. He, The Exalted, His Existence is obvious by proofs and He is clear from the delusions of attributesof bodies.

77. Al-Wali: The One who owns things and manages them.

78. Al-Muta^ali: The One who is clear from the attributes of the creation.

79. Al-Barr: The One who is kind to His creatures, who covered them with His sustenance and specified however He willed among them by His support, protection, and special mercy.

80. At-Tawwab: The One who grants repentance to whoever He willed among His creatures and accepts his repentance.

81. Al-Muntaqim: The One who victoriously prevails over His enemies and punishes them for their sins. It maymean the One who destroys them.

82. Al-^Afuww: The One with wide forgiveness.

83. Ar-Ra'uf: The One with extreme Mercy. The Mercy of Allah is His will to endow upon whoever He willedamong His creatures.

84. Malik Al-Mulk: The One who controls the Dominion and gives dominion to whoever He willed.

85. Thul-Jalal wal-Ikram: The One who deserves to be Exalted and not denied.

86. Al-Muqsit: The One who is Just in His judgment.

87. Aj-Jami^: The One who gathers the creatures on a day that there is no doubt about, that is the Day of
Judgment.

88. Al-Ghaniyy: The One who does not need the creation.

89. Al-Mughni: The One who satisfies the necessities of the creatures.

90. Al-Mani^: The Supporter who protects and gives victory to His pious believers. Al-Mu'tiy The Withholder

91. Ad-Darr and 92. An-Nafi^: The One who makes harm reach to whoever He willed and benefit to whoever He willed.

93. An-Nur: The One who guides.

94. Al-Hadi: The One whom with His Guidance His belivers were guided, and with His Guidance the living: beings have been guided to what is beneficial for them and protected from what is harmful to them.

95. Al-Badi^: The One who created the creation and formed it without any preceding example.

96. Al-Baqi: The One that the state of non-existence is impossible for Him.

97. Al-Warith: The One whose Existence remains.

98. Ar-Rashid: The One who guides.

99. As-Sabur: The One who does not quickly punish the sinners.

Bhagat Singh 1931

Why I am an Atheist

Why I am an Atheist

He created this whole universe for his sign of existance and bless us with many blessings (nematy). I agree in our life we face woe and grief, and countless miseries, BUT its bcoz we can enjoy other happiness. According to Allama Iqbal

"Dard e dil k wasty paida kia Insan ko
Warna taaat ko kam na thi karobia"

Means

"Allah Alimighty create human for kind heartness
He has so many angels fo His WORSHIP"

Ones Hazrat MUSA (A.S) ask Allah Almighty why some ppl are rich and some are poor. Why they are not financially equal. Allah Almighty eqalise all the ppl. After some days a wall of His house was cracked. He wonder here and here but unable to find any person who fixes the wall of his house.

tHIS LIFE IS A TEST AND WE'LL GET THE RESULT IN NEXT LIFE.

Bhagat Singh 1931

Why I am an Atheist

Why I am an Atheist

From my POV people tend to forget god when they have all the happiness . grief and woe make people to be closer to god ..and its a test from the god to know how much we love him and believe him..if you read Bible,Quaran or Bhagvad gita you will see plenty of examples of this ...

Yup that is a serious and unexplinable question. It would be a great challange to proof either way, i.e. who created the world GOD or some thing else? :what:

In the creation of universe/earth/ Even Human Being such a minute details are involved that Someone who created it should have super power. Ordinary thing can't do this at such a detailed level.

Not the ideal place to have this sort of a club. It will end up by default in something that is offensive to those who have religious faith, which is about 99% on this forum. Learn to live like a minority SiegHeil, thats a part of struggle for existence, adaptation and survival :cheers:

I am a believer and I dont find this thread offensive. It may be a good place to talk about God and the question his existence.

I hope a +ve response from both sides. Just clear the POV about ur religion and No Offence plz from bothsides of the Border :)
Regards,

Yup that is a serious and unexplinable question. It would be a great challange to proof either way, i.e. who created the world GOD or some thing else? :what:

i have no idea what you think about world creation but to near :agree: us only one god create this universe and all the thing we see or not make by them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom