What's new

why Turkey support the Muslims Brotherhood

@al-Hasani

Great response brother. :)

You brought up a lot of good points which could make for a very large discussion which I want to have, if you could create a thread with that post later that would be great.

I really agree with all our leadership being about words only, I want to get into that too.

But, I have a chemistry exam soon which I need to study hard for for the next few days. :(

I wish every Arab here had a balanced and realistic view like you, this way we can agree to disagree rather than one side is all right and one side is all wrong typical flame war thing.

So hopefully we can discuss this later on.

PS: I really missed your flame wars they're very entertaining. :D :lol:

@al-Hasani

Great response brother. :)

You brought up a lot of good points which could make for a very large discussion which I want to have, if you could create a thread with that post later that would be great.

I really agree with all our leadership being about words only, I want to get into that too.

But, I have a chemistry exam soon which I need to study hard for for the next few days. :(

I wish every Arab here had a balanced and realistic view like you, this way we can agree to disagree rather than one side is all right and one side is all wrong typical flame war thing.

So hopefully we can discuss this later on.

PS: I really missed your flame wars they're very entertaining. :D :lol:

Bro, let us discuss this in Arabic in the Arabic coffee thread sometime tomorrow. I have to do an assignment and I have 2 exams coming up at the beginning of April. Those I told you about. I want to excel there since those are important exams and bad grades do not exist in my worldview so PDF will be put in the dustbin or I will seek a ban. A peasant just need to challenge me and get me started. When I get angry the extinct volcanos in Hijaz are ready to burst as well.:lol:

Libyans.:lol: A distant cousin of mind. Just need to mention Child-Murderer's here and there.:lol:

I sometimes do enjoy the ME a lot.

Are the Chinese people also being massacred by the Chinese govt? i see all of them supporting their govt even on this forum..
Egyptians on this forum also support Sisi. Double standards? :cheesy:

Contrary to Western propaganda, the vast majority of Chinese people are happy with their form of government. In fact, many people in "democratic" (i.e. media-controlled) countries would rather have a better standard of living than an illusory "democracy" where the real control lies with a handful of media moguls.
Double standards again? 5 mins go u were supporting democracy, now u call democracy "an illusory" and support dictatorship. :lol:

Bro, let us discuss this in Arabic in the Arabic coffee thread sometime tomorrow. I have to do an assignment and I have 2 exams coming up at the beginning of April. Those I told you about. I want to excel there since those are important exams and bad grades do not exist in my worldview so PDF will be put in the dustbin or I will seek a ban. A peasant just need to challenge me and get me started. When I get angry the extinct volcanos in Hijaz are ready to burst as well.:lol:

Libyans.:lol: A distant cousin of mind. Just need to mention Child-Murderer's here and there.:lol:

I sometimes do enjoy the ME a lot.

Arabic coffee shop not tomorrow but the day after. :D

Just want to make one quick point before I leave, everywhere in the Muslim world we have people who try everything to change or influence our state of affairs in the Muslim world and some have negative affects some have positive affects. The point is though, there is genuine concern for the state of the Muslim world. This in itself is a sign of Iman and a sign for hope. I really believe divine moments are approaching us maybe in our lifetime or a later after but there clearly are so many efforts to change our Muslim world and the next generation will have a huge impact. Hopefully God will bless our people with Taqwah and hope means more than all politics and developments in our Muslim world. That means something is there, it's just we're trying to balance the equation almost in a way.

@Hazzy997

The words fit a lot to what we are discussing and the situation. Please listen.

Let's talk about this very important issue when we both get the time. I have to go. Need to wake up really early tomorrow and need at least 4-5 hours of sleep.

@Hazzy997

If you need any help with chemistry then just ask on this forum and I will gladly help you, LOL. I do enjoy helping others believe it or not.:lol:

Last edited:
@Hazzy997

If you ever think about pursuing engineering then you obviously know which choice is the only right choice. Chemical engineering obviously. Fair to say that this is also the best choice if you think with your pocket at least when it comes to the US.

Watch from 1.30 minute on and a short time onwards.

Double standards again? 5 mins go u were supporting democracy, now u call democracy "an illusory" and support dictatorship. :lol:

No double standards.
I still support democracy.

What I wrote is that, in many countries, their "democracy" is only an illusion. The choice very often comes down to two candidates, from two entrenched parties, both of whom are beholden to the same moneyed interests.

Democracy is very hard to scale up beyond a certain size, because the ones who control the means of mass communication control the process.

That's why I put democracy in quotes above.

I have another question, why is Saudi afraid of Ikhwan

when a country fight a terrorist orgnaization it is called protecting the people from danger not fear for example can al qaida form a political party in your country or any other country in the world ? of course not .most extremests learned from said qotb (brotherhood) and some say he is the source of takfiri ideolgy

They fear the M.B message will get too strong and will cause the people to over throw the monarchs..

They much rather prefer the secular harami egyptian military and secular elites of Egypt to keep people under their foot like they have done for the last few decades

Here's hoping that the Military's stupidity and grasp for power heaps the pressure onto Egyptian society and another revoloution is around the corner

Personally I have boycotted egyptian products since the coup, every little helps and if we can put pressure on Egypt then the situation might put enough pressure of el-presidente

Egyptians on this forum also support Sisi. Double standards? :cheesy:

The guy who thanked my post doesn't think so.. N yes he is Egyptian.

No double standards.
I still support democracy.

What I wrote is that, in many countries, their "democracy" is only an illusion. The choice very often comes down to two candidates, from two entrenched parties, both of whom are beholden to the same moneyed interests.

Democracy is very hard to scale up beyond a certain size, because the ones who control the means of mass communication control the process.

That's why I put democracy in quotes above.
I got your point: in Egypt democracy is good and dictatorship is evil.
In China democracy is only an illusion while dictatorship is good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom