What's new

Why they hate China

China is not a democracy, what 1.3bn Chinese want is irrelevant....

Unfortunately, the world doesn't have to conform to your standards.

Do you attempt to imply that Indians are relevant in this matter, or Dalai clique is relevant?

Neither!

GOI so far behaves well. Thanks.

Dalai clique only helps to consolidate CPC leadership in China, unfortunately.

Do you attempt to imply that Indians are relevant in this matter, or Dalai clique is relevant?

Neither!

I will say this way .. wants of 1.3 bn Chinese is suppressed by CPC and it does matter . only if they are allowed to express .

I will say this way .. wants of 1.3 bn Chinese is suppressed by CPC and it does matter . only if they are allowed to express .

And they are not allowed to express according to your standards.:disagree: Give it a break will you and first give this right to the kashmiris who have been suppressed for the last sixty years and then raise concerns over the freedom of expression granted in china.

And they are not allowed to express according to your standards.:disagree: .

No dear Kashmir obsessed friend , According to the standards based on Human dignity and freedom which is called as democracy and for which even you fought against Mr President.

Neither!

Dear GPIT,

As far as I am concerned Tibet is an integral part of China and most Tibetians I have met are reconciled to that fact. However onething you must agree is that there is a vast differences in the two cultures (Chinese and Tibetians) why not follow a Hong Kong kind of plan for Tibet too thru dialogue with the Dalai Lama ? Hong Kong has done wonders for China eventhough nearly every citizen of HK would have voted against joining China if a vote was held at that time.

Regards

No dear Kashmir obsessed friend , According to the standards based on Human dignity and freedom which is called as democracy and for which even you fought against Mr President.

Save it! So much for the double standards based on human dignity and freedom.

Dear GPIT,

As far as I am concerned Tibet is an integral part of China and most Tibetians I have met are reconciled to that fact. However onething you must agree is that there is a vast differences in the two cultures (Chinese and Tibetians) why not follow a Hong Kong kind of plan for Tibet too thru dialogue with the Dalai Lama ? Hong Kong has done wonders for China eventhough nearly every citizen of HK would have voted against joining China if a vote was held at that time.

Regards

AN please answer these simple questions if you may. Why cant the same dialouge be done with Osama-bin-Laden or why wasnt it done with Sadam Hussain? Why did the americans decided to attack, with you guys following the league? Why is there a constant opposition about including the Tailban into the political process in afghanistan?

AN please answer these simple questions if you may. Why cant the same dialouge be done with Osama-bin-Laden or why wasnt it done with Sadam Hussain? Why did the americans decided to attack, with you guys following the league? Why is there a constant opposition about including the Tailban into the political process in afghanistan?

comparing Dalai Lama with OBL and Hussain is beyond me!!!

comparing Dalai Lama with OBL and Hussain is beyond me!!!

And why is that? Dalai Lama holds the same place in the eyes of the chinese, OBL, Saddam and tailban hold in the US. Difference lies in the interests. A terrorist for one nation can be a hero to another.

Dialogue is held with civilised people not lunatic mass murderers even Pakistan does not hold dialogue with OBL.

Regards

Dialogue is held with civilised people not lunatic mass murderers even Pakistan does not hold dialogue with OBL.

Regards

Again AN its a matter of opinion. You see the ones you are calling lunatics and mass murderers were once important allies of the US. Pakistan does not hold talks with the OBL, but we do hold talks with the tailbans to which US opposes. Besides OBL has a direct problem with the US not pakistan, we just came into the crossfire.

Again AN its a matter of opinion. You see the ones you are calling lunatics and mass murderers were once important allies of the US. Pakistan does not hold talks with the OBL, but we do hold talks with the tailbans to which US opposes. Besides OBL has a direct problem with the US not pakistan, we just came into the crossfire.

I have never said or implied that Taliban are mass murderers or lunatics and a lot of dialogue was held with the taliban by both Pakistan and USA before the attack on them. There is a difference between OBL and Taliban.

Regards

And why is that? Dalai Lama holds the same place in the eyes of the chinese, OBL, Saddam and tailban hold in the US. Difference lies in the interests. A terrorist for one nation can be a hero to another.

Its not the Perception ( which is Always Selfish ) . it is behaviour ..
May be you have lost the sense between Morality and Ethics ..
between Truth and perception ..

Save it! So much for the double standards based on human dignity and freedom.
Dear Friend .. Secessionist tendencies based on Religious , racial or regional narrow minded ness is every where .. Heard of Balochistan Liberation Army ..
doesnt that proves you , someone with double standard ?
Balochistan conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dalai Lama is not asking for Independence from China .. he accpets China as ruling nation .he is asking for personal freedom to follow his own faith , his religion ..

Back
Top Bottom