What's new

Why they hate China

Do you want me to start the show about all this left handed blessings?

Are you sure other Mos*lems would appreciate it?

Would it be a level playing field?

Think it over and let me know.

Remember, you are initiating this!!

You can do whatever you want, i dont give a damn about it. About me initiating this, learn first to debate and not get childish and personal specially when something goes contradictory to your mindset. And its not ******* its Muslims.

I find it repulsive to use left handed tongue in cheek chicanery over religion. Cowards to it. But then, one can always take such cowards on. Cowards die a hundred deaths.

Me being a coward! GET LOST

Cowards do not count in battle; they are there but not in it.

For cowards the road of desertion should be left open; they will carry over to the enemy nothing, but their fears.

TRY ME. Anytime, anyplace.

Avoiding the real issue?

The left handed Blessings stuff?

And you say you are brave?

Give us a break.

Forget about me getting lost, you should vanish with your bigoted childish post and pranks.

You are a disgrace to the secularism that this forum has achieved.

I dont have to try you.

You have proved yourself .

Facts speak more than empty bravado!

Avoiding the real issue?

The left handed Blessings stuff?

And you say you are brave?

Give us a break.

Forget about me getting lost, you should vanish with your bigoted childish post and pranks.

I dont have to try you.

You have proved yourself.

Facts speak more than empty bravado!

Facts speak more then empty bravado or should i say your definition of the word fact speaks more then empty bravado. Coming up with BS of do you want me to do this, do you want me to do that and then when the time comes, running away like a coward that you are and always have been. I doubt you were in the indian army, there is nothing military that reflects in you.

You are a disgrace to the secularism that this forum has achieved.

To hell with you and your definition of secularism. This forum is about pakistan and pakistan is an islamic republic of Pakistan. The fact that this forum provides equal opportunites to all is a symbol that pakistan being an islamic country and its people being muslims respect the freedom of expression of everyone, a freedom that you take liberty off and indulge in your pathetic mud slinging. Indeed you are a disgrace to this freedom, a freedom which is a courtesy of Defence.pk.:pakistan:

What you feel is not material.

But your posts indicate the vacuum between your ears!!

I find there is no bigotedness over Islam or even Pakistan.

In fact, Neo, AM, Mastan , Muse and so many others are so pragmatic about Islam and Pakistan that it takes the wind off my sails till I meet the Doldrum like you!!

Totally brain denied and bigoted.

Indeed this is a Pakistani forum but it is not like the PDF. This forum, at least till now, remains intellectually alive unlike the PDF where insanity was a prerequisite for membership!! Maybe you would be a duck to water out there!!

What you feel is not material.

But your posts indicate the vacuum between your ears!!

I find there is no bigotedness over Islam or even Pakistan.

In fact, Neo, AM, Mastan , Muse and so many others are so pragmatic about Islam and Pakistan that it takes the wind off my sails till I meet the Doldrum like you!!

Totally brain denied and bigoted.

Indeed this is a Pakistani forum but it is not like the PDF. This forum, at least till now, remains intellectually alive unlike the PDF where insanity was a prerequisite for membership!! Maybe you would be a duck to water out there!!

You have been a disgrace to the people that you mentioned, specially the mods that give you the freedom of expression which you abuse in every manner you can. PDF is still better then your bharatrakshak, where people consider pakistan rightfully theirs. My suggestion to you is get some life, and stop holding others responsible for your misery.

Sadly for you those that I have mentioned have no quibbles with me.

It is you alone!!

If you want to say that the Mods are not aware how to run the Forum, then it is extraordinary since you too are here because of their magnanimity, Unless of course, you also finance this forum as a major shareholder!! I doubt it!

Do keep to your station as I do.

Both you and I are merely members and nothing superior in position, nationality notwithstanding.

You may enjoy a slight advantage being a Pakistani, but you do not personify as the owner of this Forum!! And I assure you that the Mods too would not be enamoured to know that you usurp their Pedestal, without contributing financially to claim so!!

Remember, if wishes were horses then BEGGARS would ride!!

Thread's is open again for discussion. Kindly request you all to avoid personal attacks and stick to the topic.

Thanks!
Neo

I was wondering whether anyone could share some light on the news below regarding Tawang?

Defence Minister A K Antony has said adequate steps have been taken against invasion of Tawang, an important Buddhist centre on the India-China border.

Chief Minister Dorjee Khandu said that the Defence Minister, who visited Tawang on April 6, that when he asked Antony about the possibility of invasion of Tawang as people there had expressed solidarity with Tibetans, the Defence Minister told him not to worry as adequate steps had been taken.

The Chief Minister is a Buddhist hailing from Tawang, which is the abode of a 400-year-old monastery, Asia's second biggest Buddhist shrine after the one in Lhasa, capital of Tibet, and also the birth place of the 8th Dalai Lama.

It has a predominantly Buddhist population, mostly belonging to the Monpa tribe.

The present 14th Dalai Lama had taken the route to Tawang to flee to India in 1959 after the failed uprising against the Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom