What's new

Why the US , NATO and Israel haven't attacked Iran after 3 decades ?

Nah.. we could, easily. Two days and two CBG's and the iranian navy and airforce (unless they run away) 'sleeps with the fishes'.

Not actually kid.It seems you are an Arab who has taken refuge in U.S rather than a real American.
You can't do crap,otherwise,your economy,along with your holy ally,Israel,will go to trash can.

Iraq was very weak indeed, Iran easily defeated it in 10 days. Ops, it failed to defeat in 8 years, but nevermind.

Also dont forget two weak undeveloped countries that US fought: Germany and Japan.

You don't know the **** about Iran-Iraq war .

When Iraq attacked Iran , the whole arabian world , west and even USSR supported it and made Iraqi Army the fifth one in the world .

and unlike them Iran even didn't have an organized army including air force . All that the western and American military experts had calculated was that , Iran didn't have an organized army , most of their F14s had been damaged by American experts before leaving there and Saddam could occupy the whole Iran in 3 weeks . But what happened ? have you people read Iran-Iraq war History ? Did you know that West and Iraq never accepted peace when they had upper hand in the war and Saddam's army was capturing Iranian western provinces ? But at the end of the war while Iran took Fav Island and was preparing to attack Basra their politics turned and they did their best to end the war Including attacking Iranian forces by US navy and shooting down an Iranian airliner over Persian Gulf .

I don't give a sh*it to any opinion about US-Iran war in the future but Distorting the history isn't fair .

You don't know the **** about Iran-Iraq war .

When Iraq attacked Iran , the whole arabian world , west and even USSR supported it and made Iraqi Army the fifth one in the world .

and unlike them Iran even didn't have an organized army including air force . All that the western and American military experts had calculated was that , Iran didn't have an organized army , most of their F14s had been damaged by American experts before leaving here and Saddam could occupy the whole Iran in 3 week . But what happened ? have you people read Iran-Iraq war History ? Did you know that West and Iraq never accepted peace when they had upper hand in the war and Saddam's army was capturing Iranian western provinces ? But at the end of the war while Iran took Fav Island and was preparing to attack Basra their politics turned and they did their best to end the war Including attacking Iranian forces by US navy and shooting down an Iranian airliner over Persian Gulf .

I don't give a sh*it to any opinion about US-Iran war in the future but Distorting the history isn't fair .
F-14 was generations ahead of planes Iraq had in 1980. Actually even after 32 years F-14 is still much better than anything Iraq has! Iran had 3 times bigger population than Iraq, while Iraq had huge 5th columns of Kurds and Shias. Iran was receiving massive support from China and Israel.

Still u could not defeat Iraq in 8 years. And u call it weak? :lol:

F-14 was generations ahead of planes Iraq had in 1980. Actually even after 32 years F-14 is still much better than anything Iraq has! Iran had 3 times bigger population than Iraq, while Iraq had huge 5th columns of Kurds and Shias. Iran was receiving massive support from China and Israel.

Still u could not defeat Iraq in 8 years. And u call it weak? :lol:

You need to know that Iranian forces were people , unlike that Iraqi army was completely professional . You also need to know that Iran had pws from more than 20 countries at the end of war ( including Palestine that our governors hiding to say )

You also need to know that Iranian air to air missiles was limited and after 3 month from the beginning of war the air force was paralyzed while Iraq was receiving Mirage , Super Etendards , and Mig 25's with the latest technology . Again don't forget that Iraq was guided by US satellites . The population isn't that important in such war , Its the experience and you again don't forget that they had bribed Iranian president during war who didn't let army equip people .

China ? !!

They just sold us some limited missiles not the best western and eastern weapons .

Israel ?!!

Kidding me . Iran had sent thousands of troops to Syria to fight with Israel and defend the Palestinians who were killing us for Saddam .

Guess this is the craziest thing . Palestine had no troops to fight with Israel as they had already sent them to kill Iranians for Saddam and meanwhile we sent our people to defend them . Sux . God knows most of these Arabs are thirsty for our blood . Thinking about this one makes me crazy that I prefer Israel to them cos there are thousands of Iranians in Israel and their relation is really great with Jews .

You'd better have a look here to see who were fighting against Saddam's army . And then open your BiG mouth .

http://www.defence.pk/forums/iranian-defence/225633-iran-iraq-war-picture-gallery.html

You need to know that Iranian forces were people , unlike that Iraqi army was completely professional . You also need to know that Iran had pws from more than 20 countries at the end of war ( including Palestine that our governors hiding to say )

You also need to know that Iranian air to air missiles was limited and after 3 month from the beginning of war the air force was paralyzed while Iraq was receiving Mirage , Super Etendards , and Mig 25's with the latest technology . Again don't forget that Iraq was guided by US satellites . The population isn't that important in such war , Its the experience and you again don't forget that they had bribed Iranian president during war who didn't let army equip people
F-14 is way ahead all that trash.

China ? !!

They just sold us some limited missiles not the best western and eastern weapons .
They sold u same thing they sold to Iraq: planes, tanks etc.
Israel ?!!

Kidding me . Iran had sent thousands of troops to Syria to fight with Israel and defend the Palestinians who were killing us for Saddam .
Iran never sent anyone to fight Israel. Israel sold TOW anti tank missiles, Hawk air defense missiles, spare parts for jets and tanks etc..

Guess this is the craziest thing . Palestine had no troops to fight with Israel as they had already sent them to kill Iranians for Saddam and meanwhile we sent our people to defend them . Sux .
I know very well that Saddam was most popular man among the Palestinians. Thats why they were only one who supported him during invasion in Kuwait.

Nope! Iran bought Fighters and tanks after the war!

While IRIAF didn't have ,needed spare parts, USSR and France were equipping Iraqi Air forth to the teeth. In the last years of the war Iraqi Air Force got he the upper hand. USSR sold them MiG-29s, Su-24s which was the best in SEAD missions and taking out our Hawks and Radars. Tomcats Phoenix missiles were unable to lock on Iraqi Mirage F-1s due to US gave the codes to Iraqi Air Force. Beside all of these US and Saudi AWAX planes were helping Iraqi Side
The help and supplies Iran received were nothing comparing to West and East help to Saddam

F-14 is way ahead all that trash.

Iran never sent anyone to fight Israel. Israel sold TOW anti tank missiles, Hawk air defense missiles, spare parts for jets and tanks etc..

I know very well that Saddam was most popular man among the Palestinians. Thats why they were only one who supported him during invasion in Kuwait.

You just try to oppose Iranians even tough they say the truth .

first one doesn't need my answer as its clear the best fighter jet with out upgrades and missiles is nothing

China just sold Iran some missiles , including hawk ( not Israel ) and we sent a group of our experts there to learn how t work with hawk . so stop writhing BS for God sake .

Iran sent thousands of troops to Syria in order to go to Lebanon and fight with Israel . but our leader stopped that as we needed them against Saddam . I even have seen their pictures landing in Syria and preparing to go to Lebanon .

You're right .

Not actually kid.It seems you are an Arab who has taken refuge in U.S rather than a real American.
You can't do crap,otherwise,your economy,along with your holy ally,Israel,will go to trash can.

You know what ? You're right. I'm an Arab. You caught me.:rofl:

Come on, do ur business as well as u can then prepare to face everything.
Iran is a valuable potential country, just develop the country more better and keep it going...

One could similarly ask why Iran has not attacked the US. Anyway it probably has more to do with the fact Saudi Arabia and the GCC would not like to see further destabilization of the region.

One could similarly ask why Iran has not attacked the US. Anyway it probably has more to do with the fact Saudi Arabia and the GCC would not like to see further destabilization of the region.

And one could similarly respond that unlike U.S,Iran has not attacked any nation in past 250 years.

Very naive answer from you.It's not Iran who threatens military action against U.S,it's the other way around.

well , the answer is we don't like wars and more than that we don't like to start it.
another answer is for us never was a situation that all options would be on table unlike two other well respected country (well only for some)

You just try to oppose Iranians even tough they say the truth .

first one doesn't need my answer as its clear the best fighter jet with out upgrades and missiles is nothing

China just sold Iran some missiles , including hawk ( not Israel ) and we sent a group of our experts there to learn how t work with hawk . so stop writhing BS for God sake .

Iran sent thousands of troops to Syria in order to go to Lebanon and fight with Israel . but our leader stopped that as we needed them against Saddam . I even have seen their pictures landing in Syria and preparing to go to Lebanon .

You're right .
China sold you Hawk? Wow...all those years I didn't realise we used Chinese SAMs.

Back
Top Bottom