What's new

Why the US , NATO and Israel haven't attacked Iran after 3 decades ?

US knows they can win the battle but not the war against Iran, therefore they are trying to bring Iran down on its knees through sanctions, sabotage, funding and inciting unrest, trying to initiate ethnic division, etc.

If all that wont work, there still wont be a direct attack on Iran, but proxy war, a la Syria.

Everyone seems to think that if the U.S. DID attack iran, that it would be an occupation like afghanistan or iraq. There wouldn't be any 'boots on the ground' (except maybe a few small teams of S.O. 'spotters'). The iranian navy and airforce would bottom out in about two days and then it would be pure aerial punishment. But I don't think any of that'll happen. I think the iranian people will eventually get sick of the mullahs and ayatollah and toss them out on their own. Sort of like what's shortly in store for the fascist assad in syria.:cheers:

Everyone seems to think that if the U.S. DID attack iran, that it would be an occupation like afghanistan or iraq. There wouldn't be any 'boots on the ground' (except maybe a few small teams of S.O. 'spotters'). The iranian navy and airforce would bottom out in about two days and then it would be pure aerial punishment. But I don't think any of that'll happen. I think the iranian people will eventually get sick of the mullahs and ayatollah and toss them out on their own. Sort of like what's shortly in store for the fascist assad in syria.:cheers:

please attack us ... we need American soldiers for reverse engineering ...

send more female soldiers plz :)

please attack us ... we need American soldiers for reverse engineering ...

send more female soldiers plz :)

Amen to that ! If that happens even I'd take part in the Jihad alongside you Soheil & your Persian cat ! :rofl:

I think the iranian people will eventually get sick of the mullahs and ayatollah and toss them out on their own.

And they will install the descendants of Shah or his henchmen, right? Well, from washington DC that's how 'reality' looks like and we're not surprised that every now and then they go into their schools for practicing what they want to do to Iran.

Exactly. A better question is why Iran has not done something about the "Great Satan"...one would think it was a religeous obligation that if you knew where satan was...to do something.

They are no match for the overwhelming US Military Prowess. The US Military Budget is greater than the military budget of the rest of the world put together, so it no surprise that Iran is no match for the US military might.

Illegal Flawed Map of World.

Map is wrong Brainless irani check my country Pakistan, Its a propaganda MAP

Easy my friend, why the Hostile tone ?

Are you not having a nice day ?

so many reasons after the iraq war i dont think the US want to occupy another country a country like iran with large population and a strong army and the world economy will suffer if there is a war in iran oil prices will be higher than ever also iran allays syria and hezbolah will join the fight maybe china and russia will help too and i am sure iranian army has spend all this years planning to defend iran as best as they can they must have analyzed the US war on afganstan and iraq
Everyone seems to think that if the U.S. DID attack iran, that it would be an occupation like afghanistan or iraq. There wouldn't be any 'boots on the ground' (except maybe a few small teams of S.O. 'spotters'). The iranian navy and airforce would bottom out in about two days and then it would be pure aerial punishment. But I don't think any of that'll happen. I think the iranian people will eventually get sick of the mullahs and ayatollah and toss them out on their own. Sort of like what's shortly in store for the fascist assad in syria.
you will have to get to the ground at some point the air force cant win the war by themselves

The U.S. doesn't have a reason to attack Iran. Give us a good reason and I'm sure we would. We did smack them around a little. The 'Praying Mantis' thing. Nothing major, though.

we did.firing at US drones,capturing RQ-170.capturing US diplomats (read spy) in Tehran!killing American soldiers by Iranian proxies in Iraq.
what else you want?

To be frank ,albeit your ignorance rendered me speechless I kindly suggest you instead of reading fiction and fantasy books that may not be appropriate for your age and as it obvious has led you to such level of ignorance try to grow up. honey you were here 3 decades ago ,the current government was installed by you and you could not do anything be sure the same story will happened in the future.

US did attack Iran several times.
In our culture,we call those kind of attacks as cowardliness rather than war.Exactly like what Israel is doing to its neighbors.

U.S and Israel are simply incapable of launching a full attack on Iran.The world and U.S economy will go down...along with Israel.

Back
Top Bottom