What's new

Why the US , NATO and Israel haven't attacked Iran after 3 decades ?

To be frank ,albeit your ignorance rendered me speechless I kindly suggest you instead of reading fiction and fantasy books that may not be appropriate for your age and as it obvious has led you to such level of ignorance try to grow up. honey you were here 3 decades ago ,the current government was installed by you and you could not do anything be sure the same story will happened in the future.

You used seventy four words to say absolutely nothing. SWEET !!:hitwall:

...you will have to get to the ground at some point the air force cant win the war by themselves

You don't understand. It won't/wouldn't be 'that' kind of war. The U.S. wouldn't be looking to occupy or 'take' iran. They'd would just destroy stuff.:yahoo:

In our culture,we call those kind of attacks as cowardliness rather than war.

What your 'culture' chooses to call it is irrelevant.

U.S and Israel are simply incapable of launching a full attack on Iran...

Nah.. we could, easily. Two days and two CBG's and the iranian navy and airforce (unless they run away) 'sleeps with the fishes'.

They cannot attack Iran, even if Iran got nuclear bomb, i personally think, because that can initiate a big war and result can destruction of Israel. . .

You don't understand. It won't/wouldn't be 'that' kind of war. The U.S. wouldn't be looking to occupy or 'take' iran. They'd would just destroy stuff.:yahoo:
if the US want to start the war they would want to finish it as long as possible (oil prices )and if the US leave the ground then iran would have a big opportunity to strike back using long range rockets or commando raids on US or the US allays in the region and if syria hezbolah iraq helps this would make matters worse for you

Nah.. we could, easily. Two days and two CBG's and the iranian navy and airforce (unless they run away) 'sleeps with the fishes'.

I'm confused as you described it, attacking Iran would be a piece of cake for your country , besides Iran is top of the agenda for usa ,my question is why hasn't you attempted to get rid of it yet?

There is a fact USA has never been in a real war , all its targets were simply some weak countries like Iraq , Afghanistan , Somalia and so on .

I'm confused as you described it, attacking Iran would be a piece of cake for your country , besides Iran is top of the agenda for usa ,my question is why hasn't you attempted to get rid of it yet?

There is a fact USA has never been in a real war , all its targets were simply some weak countries like Iraq , Afghanistan , Somalia and so on .
I take it you speak from extensive personal experience about warfare?

This is one of the dumbest criticisms about the US military. If what constitute a 'real' war is based upon comparative strength between opponents, does that mean for the US-Iraq war, it is not a 'real' war for the Americans but a 'real' war for the Iraqis, even though both sides were involved in the same war?

The reasons why the US hasnt attacked Iran,
1-preocupied in Afghanistan
2-economic crissis evrywhere around the world(financial problems of the US)
3-the main reason;Iran could strike back at Israel(if 10 of 100 bombs would impact on Israeli soil,the effect would be devastating mostly psychological)
This is my personal opinion.

Iraq was very weak indeed, Iran easily defeated it in 10 days. Ops, it failed to defeat in 8 years, but nevermind.

Also dont forget two weak undeveloped countries that US fought: Germany and Japan.

Iraq was very weak indeed, Iran easily defeated it in 10 days. Ops, it failed to defeat in 8 years, but nevermind.

Also dont forget two weak undeveloped countries that US fought: Germany and Japan.

Lets be fair,the dolphin class subs equiped with nukes are enough.
So there must be another raison for Isreal not to attack Iran(after Hiroshima/Nagasaki the war was over, immidiate surrender by Japan)
Maybe because the rest of the world would turn on Israel and WWIII could start.
Btw,why say NATO?
Only Israel and the US want to attack Iran,NATO consists of 28 countries.
The majority of NATO is against an attack on iran so no attack possible under the umbrella of NATO,if then it will be Israel and the US alone.

Come on americans who are saying we will do that, we can do this to Iran, we can do That to Iran, our military budget is that big blah blah blah...

After more then 10 years of war in Afghanistan you failed to handle Taliban? come reality is totally different on ground.... Iran is way far from US reach,

You may start the WAR like you did in Afghanistan but you cant choose when its over :), I have not seen a single date from Afghan people that war will be over on that date/year/month, its always come from the one who see victory far away from their reach...

leave Iran alone and say things on TV (CNN,FOX,etc) but everyone one knows IRAN is really far away from your war thingi :)

Back
Top Bottom