What's new

Why the creation of Pakistan does not negate my Indian identity

Pakistani are behaving same as 4th or 5th generation indians in USA,Fiji,canara ,britain who have converted or some mixed western name think they became western now but every body know there origin.

I've told you the farts.

I've told you world perception and the narrative that is accepted as fart.

I've offered you an unbiased poll.

Anything else?

Let's rewrite history. And blank out 3000 years. Maybe that will work ....

Cheers, Doc
Fixed it. Now maybe you can have a poll about how many people believe Gow Mutra is India's favorite breakfast drink

Pakistani are behaving same as 4th or 5th generation indians in USA,Fiji,canara ,britain who have converted or some mixed western name think they became western now but every body know there origin.
and you are behaving same as a person with inferiority complex jealous about how those 4th and 5th generation indians abroad manage to leave the shithole you come from but u are stuck in it while silently dreaming of being able to call yourself western, ( a so called nation with so called thousands of history still feeling inferior to western nation)

thats the main difference between Indians and Pakistani, you people are desperate to make others associate with you to boost your self esteem while Pakistanis are proud of being Pakistani without bothering what identity crisis gangadeshi's have

This is continent of India:

indian_subcontinent_tectonics.jpg

Yeah include those mountains formed by impact too.

Personal experience

I'm called indian everyday
I live and do business in the Caribbean and Africa and anytime I'm out I'll hear "yo indian" it used to get to me at the beginning but kinda got used to it now
Go to the market "yo indian
Taxi drivers shout "indian you want a taxi"
Girls come up touch my hair and say "you want to breed me so my baby can have indian hair "
lol it's true and has been said many times .

Go tax office and yo indian go pay bills and yo indian

but the word coolie makes me mad and I won't let anyone call me coolie no matter where I am

In Jamaica it's a criminal offence to call an indian a coolie and you can go jail for it .

Personal experience

I'm called indian everyday
I live and do business in the Caribbean and Africa and anytime I'm out I'll hear "yo indian" it used to get to me at the beginning but kinda got used to it now
Go to the market "yo indian
Taxi drivers shout "indian you want a taxi"
Girls come up touch my hair and say "you want to breed me so my baby can have indian hair "
lol it's true and has been said many times .

Go tax office and yo indian go pay bills and yo indian

Man not to burst your Indian bubble but weren't the brownies slaves there?

Like the Surinam thing.

Its just you are a billion brownies.

The mughals didn't conquer India.

Use Bharat man. Closely related.

And no one calls a brown guy that.

Its just linguistic wordplay which your numbers help with.

It works both ways if you're talking about the state being only 70 years old. India as it is today is also only that age, minus a day. I as a Pakistani do not identify with the modern Indian state in any way at all. If you're saying that you're 'Indian' in the sense that you have an identity of a man of the subcontinent that transcends political considerations dating back less than a century, then fine, we Pakistanis are also largely one part of the Muslims of the subcontinent.

Even the father of Pakistan MA Jinnas grandfather are Hindus.

It works both ways if you're talking about the state being only 70 years old. India as it is today is also only that age, minus a day. I as a Pakistani do not identify with the modern Indian state in any way at all. If you're saying that you're 'Indian' in the sense that you have an identity of a man of the subcontinent that transcends political considerations dating back less than a century, then fine, we Pakistanis are also largely one part of the Muslims of the subcontinent.

And the Muslims of the subcontinent on our side of the Indus are mostly descendants of converted Hindus. Who converted some time during the last 1300 years. Started worshipping Allah and following the Koran.

Then the Marathas came and upset their applecart.

Things were pretty grim, but Providence smiled and the Brits came. And helped by Muslims and in large part Hindu collaborators, defeated the Maratha as the de facto military power on the subcontinent.

That gave the Muslims a lifeline, staring as they were at the abyss of a Hindu India.

The rest is all modern history. And we all know what happened.

Cheers, Doc

History and ancestry can not be changed.

EXACTLY. A Pakistani from the North/Western/Central regions of Pakistan has about as much in common with a Central/Southern indian as he does with a pigme from East Africa. This difference is the reason why Pakistan was created.

Man not to burst your Indian bubble but weren't the brownies slaves there?

Like the Surinam thing.

Its just you are a billion brownies.

The mughals didn't conquer India.

Use Bharat man. Closely related.

And no one calls a brown guy that.

Its just linguistic wordplay which your numbers help with.

Yep slaves
African slaves and Indian slaves only two set of people put into slavery by the British
Chinese weren't slaves
White man weren't slaved

Only the two African and Indian

The indian came from all over Hindustan the Khan's came from Peshawar the Hussain's came from Punjab you have a big family the "gulabs" who came from Gujarat and all where slaves you have another big family called the gopis and these families have been here since the early 1900 late 1800s to slave in the sugar fields

Yep slaves
African slaves and Indian slaves only two set of people put into slavery by the British
Chinese weren't slaves
White man weren't slaved

Only the two African and Indian

The indian came from all over Hindustan the Khan's came from Peshawar the Hussain's came from Punjab you have a big family the "gulabs" who came from Gujarat and all where slaves you have another big family called the gopis and these families have been here since the early 1900 late 1800s to slave in the sugar fields

Why does India celebrate impedance from?

They are still under a secular Constitution given by the tidy whities

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom