What's new

Why the creation of Pakistan does not negate my Indian identity

where exactly do you find these girls

Every where man on the beach in the supermarket in a club anywhere
It's there dream to have a baby with pretty hair as they call it
Black girl have baby off white man the hairs still Afro
Black girl have baby off Pak/Ind/bangla man the hairs always straight silky and shiny
This is there dream

:))))))) do you even understand that dalkhor and other biases against punjabis are a reference to indeed their hindu connection not ethnicity

Hindu connection and punjabi ethnic are synonymous here . Anyway Pashtuns are more devout muslims than punjabis but consider themselves pashtun first and then muslim while exact opposite is true for punjabi muslims .
When it comes Punjabi ethnicity ,Sikhs are fanatical about it , then comes Hindu punjabis and muslim Punjabis are least concerned .

PS :Both Punjabis and pashtuns don't think very highly of each other . :)

20% of total population, most patriotic of all Pakistanis and make you guys completely different to Indians? They can't even form a majority civilian government in Pakistan forget about Ethnically different from India.

But at most no more than 3% of indians would have anything if remotely in common with Pakistanis. I was born and have lived in London UK all my life and have met countless indians in my lifetime. Not once did I every feel that I had anything in common with any of them, felt any connection or empathy with an indian.

70 years later, survivors recall the horrors of India-Pakistan partition

AP_627055807091.JPG

That doesn't make the Ghaznavids Afghan.
Speaking Persian make them Persian empire?On that basis speaking Punjabi,Sindhi,kasmiri,Urdu which are Indian languages mostly related to Sanskrit doesn't make you Hindustani origin? Come with some logic..good night.

• Shaikhs primarily converted Khatris and Arora (Sehgal, Sethi, Vohra, Bharara, Mian [title], [majority write just Sheikh])
  • Arains, Muslim marketgardeners who claim Arab descent which has been dismissed by most historians. More than likely related to Sainis of Indian Punjab.

Sheikh being khatri/aroras is true but arains being sainis is 100% wrong. Indian punjab sainis and arains look different, sainis are likely from typical Indian shoodar race. Obviously arain arab claim isn't believable either.

But at most no more than 3% of indians would have anything if remotely in common with Pakistanis. I was born and have lived in London UK all my life and have met countless indians in my lifetime. Not once did I every feel that I had anything in common with any of them, felt any connection or empathy with an indian.
That doesn't matter at all when 80% of Pakistanis have something common with Indians according to you. I am sure that 3% figure is from Indian Punjab and Rajasthan. Are you forgetting Urdu speakers of Pakistan? UP and Bihar makes the bulk of Indian population once you factor in that I am sure we will end up with a substantial figure.

Which train you picked?

Sheikh being khatri/aroras is true but arains being sainis is 100% wrong. Indian punjab sainis and arains look different, sainis are likely from typical Indian shoodar race. Obviously arain arab claim isn't believable either.
Who are Arains than? Any guess?

Hahaha

I say you are all Neanderthals still.

When Neanderthals evolved into humans. This was the first thing on the ignore list to debate upon.

So leta start again from harappa

Lol

Speaking Persian make them Persian empire?On that basis speaking Punjabi,Sindhi,kasmiri,Urdu which are Indian languages mostly related to Sanskrit doesn't make you Hindustani origin? Come with some logic..good night.
They were Turks, I've already told you. They weren't Afghan.

That doesn't matter at all when 80% of Pakistanis have something common with Indians according to you. I am sure that 3% figure is from Indian Punjab and Rajasthan. Are you forgetting Urdu speakers of Pakistan? UP and Bihar makes the bulk of Indian population once you factor in that I am sure we will end up with a substantial figure.

Which train you picked?

80% in common with indians!!!!!!!!!!...........I never said that nor is it true!!!!!!!. 80% of Pakistanis have always been indigenous to the land that is modern day Pakistan but which now has nothing in common with modern day india.

ahhhh I just came home from independence day celebrations. and Allah ki pak zat ki kasam it was more festive and grand and happy than wwven Eid today on roads of Peshawar. GT road university town Cantt small roads Hayatabad my God Pashtun Pakistanis and non Pashtuns all were on roads. my family also. i realy enjoyed people were wearing national color and wow seriously Peshawar was literally making one cry with gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom