What's new

Why So Many Terrorists Are Arabs

True, but the number of westerners in that category is very small - in the U.S. less than one hundred, perhaps? - compared to the number of Arabs devoted to terrorism. After all, the topic isn't about who is and who isn't a terrorist but why so many are Arabs.

What do you consider terrorists? Highjacking a plane? Freedom fighters? What?

Highjacking planes has been done by western people too and on no smaller scale.

As to freedom fighters, is Washington a terrorist? What of Sherman.

It's just these deeds no longer applies to US because the country is united and powerful, while it is not so in the middle east.

What of, keeping guns in homes and people who shoots people who mistakenly go into their property, no matter how disgusting their property is.

What of white supremacists, KKK, and the such, what are they? The black movement by Malcolm X, and the like and such things. Are they terrorists?

It depends on what you define as terrorists.

So how big is the Arab population terrorists really.

The time of development is not the same, so your comparison is invalid.

Before you say Islamic is more barbaric, do you know the story of the first to third crusade? I'm not saying the crusades are wrong or anything, not the topic, but do you know the difference of deeds between Saladin, and the Crusaders? King Richard the Lionheart's deeds are considered good enough by Crusading standards, though if you read carefully......

I found this part to be very interesting and quite factual. But the blame goes on the West just as equally. Had they not abandoned Afghanistan -
If you study events a bit closer you'll see that the U.S. wanted the post-Soviet regime to survive and it was Zia who changed the endgame to destroy it instead. Afghanistan was now broken and "owned" by Pakistan, no U.S. democratizing initiative could succeed there since that isn't what Zia wanted. Nor could security be provided for proposed economic reconstruction teams.

Is it any surprise, then, that Washington decided to pull out entirely? Why would you see the U.S. as "equally" culpable rather than Pakistan as much more so?

I do get tired of this. You and I have sparred for years. You're not a stupid person. If you care about the truth you have the means and intelligence to find it yourself; if you don't care what impact will my answers have on you?
I think I know the truth.
You told the Palestinian member to look for the ones who oppressed them, and I ask you to look for the ones who oppressed you in Germany, and the west in general, it's not Palestinians fault to get occupied, displaced and prosecuted, and pay for all of this.

What do you consider terrorists? Highjacking a plane? Freedom fighters? What?
Americans highjacking planes was a recreational pastime ("Shall we vacation in Havana or Algeria?") compared to what Mideast terrorists did with them. It's the degree of the offense (and in this topic thread, numbers involved) that make the difference.

As to freedom fighters, is Washington a terrorist? What of Sherman.
Since you have to go back decades or centuries to cite specifics this is a de facto admission that Americans aren't engaged in terrorism today.

Lol i dont care, if a bomber is a hindu, muslim, serb or whatever, 'cause i dont believe in this thing known as religion, btw man blames everyone for all the $@/% in the world, and he hasn't left even gods lol

This kind of thing is called "blood libel" I believe, and is never actually backed up by factual evidence. It was very popular amongst European anti-semites especially before WW2.

Besides if a celebrity like Sarah Silverman was really drinking children's blood it would be a big deal and thoroughly investigated.

Actually it's a fact you can find in their holy book, plus:

blood-sacrifice | eusat

I think I know the truth.
Ah, you're not going to bother to dig.

...I ask you to look for the ones who oppressed you in Germany -
You're ignoring the fact - previously mentioned - that Jewish resettlement of Palestine and Arab violence against Jews pre-dates the Nazi era.

If you study events a bit closer you'll see that the U.S. wanted the post-Soviet regime to survive and it was Zia who changed the endgame to destroy it instead. Afghanistan was now broken and "owned" by Pakistan, no U.S. democratizing initiative could succeed there since that isn't what Zia wanted. Nor could security be provided for proposed economic reconstruction teams.

Is it any surprise, then, that Washington decided to pull out entirely? Why would you see the U.S. as "equally" culpable rather than Pakistan as much more so?

It was a cold war between the US and Soviet Union. Pakistan and Afghanistan were just pawns. US had enough influence within Pakistan (as it does even today) to influence the policy's of our region for the benefit of the people. It can invade sovereign country (Iraq) to impose Democracy by force, yet could not influence a non-Nato ally to change its strategy towards Afghanistan.

Though, i'm not putting the entire blame on the US, our politicians and generals were short sighted to allow a foreign mentality to makes its way into every nook and corner of our society believing that they could use it to their advantage.

We can all see that the reluctance of Arabs here to discuss their culture's violent characteristic is pretty much absolute. Does that mean the Pakistanis here should automatically support the Arabs?

Americans highjacking planes was a recreational pastime ("Shall we vacation in Havana or Algeria?") compared to what Mideast terrorists did with them. It's the degree of the offense (and in this topic thread, numbers involved) that make the difference.

Since you have to go back decades or centuries to cite specifics this is a de facto admission that Americans aren't engaged in terrorism today.

What part of different stage of development didn't you understand? You are not from the south are you?

You are obviously trying to paint the Arab people as more Barbaric, and your people better. IF we are to go by barbaric, you really want to go that route?

So in this context, it really doesn't matter when someone committed the crime, as long as it is committed. What does America need freedom fighters today for? To be independent from what?

You're ignoring the fact - previously mentioned - that Jewish resettlement of Palestine and Arab violence against Jews pre-dates the Nazi era.

That's a lie actually, Jews who happened to be a tiny minority back then had lived in peace among Arabs in Palestine. Then Jews decided to choose Palestine to establish their entity and displaced it's rightful people.

Jews were settling in Palestine as soon as the British took it over after the defeat of the Ottoman Turks in 1917-1918. Or does this "resettlement" predate even that?

This kind of thing is called "blood libel" I believe, and is never actually backed up by factual evidence. It was very popular amongst European anti-semites especially before WW2.

Besides if a celebrity like Sarah Silverman was really drinking children's blood it would be a big deal and thoroughly investigated.

Check this post out from @BLACKEAGLE:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistans-war/269193-why-so-many-terrorists-arabs-2.html#post4603043

The video of this actual interview in front of live audience is available on youtube in case you are in doubt of the authenticity of the text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazzy, it's not all your fault that you hate Zionists. I know that conformity is enforced at gunpoint in the Gaza Strip. Nevertheless, the internet allows you the opportunity to open up your mind and figure out who your real oppressors have been in the past and are today. I think @WebMaster is big on anonymity so you needn't fear opening up here.

No it isn't, I feel I have more freedom than I do in America. But, that's my definition of freedom. I don't hate Zionists, and there isn't much tension now. The skies are clear. I know the difference between right and wrong and I don't consider everything we do right. I don't feel oppressed at all times. I can adapt anywhere. Life is difficult here if you have high standards. I don't have high standards and some things don't matter to me.

Don't know where you're getting to though....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom