What's new

Why Should Burqa be banned in India?

wow 6 pages of many Indians (I think majority) advocating banning of niqab.
So next time you guys bring up how tolerant you are, I have your express permission to point to this thread right?
I really don't care what you believe, I just want you to be Constant. You are either a "tolerant" nation or you are not.
Don't tell me you are tolerant while you are stomping on minority rights.
that's just not cool

A women loses the debate with a muslim women - YouTube

Why are the Pakistani PDF members making such a fuss about burqa ban in India? Where were they when it was banned in China? :azn:

And it's funny to see some Pakistani member sitting in UK and arguing/opposing the ban on burqa. If the UK banned the burqa in their country they probably wouldn't say a word against it. :coffee:

So, the question is why India? :unsure:

Answer: Obsession with India :agree:

Personnaly their body burqa is not a problem
But their face must not be covered in public places !!!

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

wow 6 pages of many Indians (I think majority) advocating banning of niqab.
So next time you guys bring up how tolerant you are, I have your express permission to point to this thread right?
I really don't care what you believe, I just want you to be Constant. You are either a "tolerant" nation or you are not.
Don't tell me you are tolerant while you are stomping on minority rights.
that's just not cool

I dont think u know to read english :P
many advocated mixed comments if i read properly !!!
In cities, hardly any muslim women wear burqa and india wont resort such a ban(not this congress govt)
so get some peace and rest !!!

I think a meaningful debate needs to be had in India about the issue. As of course there are inherent security issues that arise but I'm sure that with proper consideration these issues can be worked out. Now whilst many of us may disagree with the practice of wearing the Burqa, it truly isn't our place to judge what someone else does and if the women is genuinely wearing it out of her own PERSONAL choice then so be it. However if it is forced on her then I strongly disagree with the practice.

And let's not blame the Burqa for everything, if the hospital had appropriate security then there is no way she could have taken the baby Burqa or not. In most US hospitals maternity wards have very high security with everyone entering and leaving having to have ID and be signed in and out as well as having to have a legitimate reason to be there. They are also sealed units and all babies have tags on them that don't let certain doors open so they can't be removed. Now if these measures had been taken then there is no way the baby could have been abducted. Of course this isn't the way hospital authorities would like to slant their apparent failure. Additionally the jewellers should have security locks on their doors that can only be opened to let people enter an leave with the staff's consent. This is how it is in most jewellers over the world.

And as always, a few rogue cases have/will tarnish the majority of innocent law-abiders.

burqa bann?...no, considering democratic and secular(only on paper) status of India, and by the way unmarried Muslim women here don't wear burqa in India.:tup:

thats stupid analogy-
every one should be free to do what ever they want- emphasize on "what they want"-
and what do you think the opposite person is dumb? He too has the equal rights , when the person in burkha doesnt want to show the face , the opposite person should also have the right to stop seeing his face and read my post once again .
A question for you(any other friends pls dont reply)
Will Islam or similar religion allow any person to go nude if they want?

Law & Order......
But Also the problem of innocent minority peoples......:whistle:

and what do you think the opposite person is dumb? He too has the equal rights , when the person in burkha doesnt want to show the face , the opposite person should also have the right to stop seeing his face and read my post once again .
A question for you(any other friends pls dont reply)
Will Islam or similar religion allow any person to go nude if they want?
GOOD analogy.......

Actually, these guys are forgetting the basic principle on which "freedom" stands,.....

"Freedom" is meaningful as long as it doesn't cause any harm to anyone.....

"Freedom" cannot be unrestricted or unlimited........

20 crore muslims..huge vote bank..banning burqa...no can do :no:

Back
Top Bottom