What's new

Why Saleem, Who Became Susheel Two Months Ago, Wants To End His Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
You little ignorant kid have nothing to do with Islam if you are dayooth, which you are claiming right here to be.

The world is bigger than your Tableeghi circle.

Please read this thread of mine which is actually an article by the Pakistani journalist, Nadeem Paracha, about Progressive activism among Muslims in the past decades. I had posted that thread in 2016.

wrong approach, don't judge me, because I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand. :cheers:

The world will judge you based on what you say , and based on their own understanding.

And based on your comments, there is no confusion in my mind about what you sand for.

The world will judge you based on what you say , and based on their own understanding.

And based on your comments, there is no confusion in my mind about what you sand for.
well I can only ask right - like you shouldn't, in the end its up to you; do whatever you like.

Said in my first post that I am not an apologist for any ideology when it comes to violence and extremism/killings etc.

Do compare crime rate of these countries with South Asia.
and what was the crime rate in the short lived ISIS caliphate ?

Let's see those numbers too..

The world is bigger than your Tableeghi circle.

Please read this thread of mine which is actually an article by the Pakistani journalist, Nadeem Paracha, about Progressive activism among Muslims in the past decades. I had posted that thread in 2016.

I am supposed to read an article over something that I clearly know from Quran and Hadith? Should I follow just any dumb ignorant person and borrow my understanding of Islam from them like you?
There is Islam and there is hypocrisy and ignorance.
Nothing else.
Women are required to wear Hijab in both Quran and hadith, and Music is clearly forbidden. Bring me something from the Quran that says otherwise and I will actually try to think you have a brain that actually works.

You can keep feeling comfortable in your state of miserable existence and keep trying to stop others from communicating what Islam has to say about things, and following Islam as and how it is does not make me any tableeghi whatever.

And keep your article to your ignorant self, if telling you what Islam has to say about things which it clearly does makes you think I am some tableeghi whatever, then I can already understand your sadistic state of affairs.

Don't be a jealous nobody. Now any one in the past and still now catering to his vested feudal cum capitalistic interests would certainly hate a religion which commandeth the right of inheritance , equality and respect for women as well as accepts their the stature to testify as a witness in the court .Moreover, imposing an annual mandatory tax on the elite for uplifting the poor.

We didnt just wake up in this previous century and decided to embrace human values just coz the blondes felt it trendy to ditch the patriarchal tyranny of the pope

And I bet back in those days your "ancient highness" wont be aware of what a court and judge stands for.

Don't be a jealous nobody. Now any one in the past and still now catering to his vested feudal cum capitalistic interests would certainly hate a religion which commandeth the right of inheritance , equality and respect for women as well as accepts their the stature to testify as a witness in the court .Moreover, imposing an annual mandatory tax on the elite for uplifting the poor.

We didnt just wake up in this previous century and decided to embrace human values just coz the blondes felt it trendy to ditch the patriarchal tyranny of the pope

And I bet back in those days your "ancient highness" wont be aware of what a court and judge stands for.

LOL.

Anything more will get me banned.

He was driven to depression by his wife and in-laws.

They first threatened him with death and punishment, destroyed his family, kidnapped his children, Abused his religion , isolated him in the neighborhood, threatened his livelihood, and Forced him to eat beef and abandon his beliefs and values.

I applaud him for his courage and determination to fight for justice and truth.

Its pretty clear who is mentally unstable and not worthy of living in civil society.

The guy is mentally retarded

Probably from his issues as a orphan

He is clearly mentally unstable

It's responsibility for his Muslim family to help him, they tried and he turned out even more deranged trying to fool them

So in the end they left the weirdo to his own suicidal ways

The marriage is void they need to do best by the family and children

The guy is mentally retarded

Probably from his issues as a orphan

He is clearly mentally unstable

It's responsibility for his Muslim family to help him, they tried and he turned out even more deranged trying to fool them

So in the end they left the weirdo to his own suicidal ways

The marriage is void they need to do best by the family and children

No doubt you speak for the islamic community.

I am supposed to read an article over something that I clearly know from Quran and Hadith? Should I follow just any dumb ignorant person and borrow my understanding of Islam from them like you?

I am slowly reading the Quran ( English translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali ) and I am sure that by the end of my reading I will have come to a different understanding of it than you.

And I have no interest in reading the Hadees.

Women are required to wear Hijab in both Quran and hadith

If by "Hijab" you mean the burqa, then I will copy-paste here my post from another thread :

---

The full burqa with the niqab ( face cover ) is not Islami but comes from a Jewish sect. An Egyptian member of parliament, Amna Nosseir, has researched on this and has called for a ban on the burqa :
said on Sunday that the proposed ban would be in the best interest of Egyptian society and that she has been battling against the burqa over the past 40 years.
Nosseir, who wears the hijab, said on Wednesday that the burqa - known in Arabic as the niqab - had its origins in Jewish religious law.

"In the Old Testament, you find in chapter 38 that the Jewish religious authorities tell you that if Jewish women leave the house without covering the face and head then they are breaking Jewish religious law," the lawmaker said during an interview with local media.
"I have gathered around 20 texts by Jewish religious authorities that completely forbid women from showing their faces and heads," Nosseir said while discussing also banning female university students from wearing "ripped jeans" in lectures.

She added that this part of Jewish law became entrenched in pre-Islamic Arab tribes of the Arabian Peninsula and then spread throughout the Middle East with the Muslim conquests.
The verse the lawmaker could be referring to is Genesis 38, where a biblical figure encounters his daughter-in-law in the street and mistakes her for a prostitute because she had covered her face with a veil.

and Music is clearly forbidden.

Right, and we should just ignore the music traditions among Muslims from Africa to West Asia to South Asia to South East Asia.

I am slowly reading the Quran ( English translation by Abdullah Yusuf Ali ) and I am sure that by the end of my reading I will have come to a different understanding of it than you.

And I have no interest in reading the Hadees.

If by "Hijab" you mean the burqa, then I will copy-paste here my post from another thread :

The full burqa with the niqab ( face cover ) is not Islami but comes from a Jewish sect. An Egyptian member of parliament, Amna Nosseir, has researched on this and has called for a ban on the burqa :

Right, and we should just ignore the music traditions among Muslims from Africa to West Asia to South Asia to South East Asia.

Good that you are reading the Quran. It will answer all your questions, and I am sure it will bring better understanding, except, I would suggest using multiple translations and not just one. The online Quran.com has all the translations, how about you refer to it after reading arabic?

Why do you have no Interest in Hadith? The life of the Prophet (s.a.w) is a clear example for all of us and that was the reason He was sent down, to live the Quran as an example.

As for Hijab.
My understanding so far was for women to cover from head to toe except their face and hands.
However, after further exploration research and referring to the specific verses of Quran, I am fast coming to conclusion that face is also a part of adornment. It's where people look at to know how a women looks and not. It's also the place which is adored a lot nowadays with make up and make up clearly is part of adornment which can only be done for one's husband.
Hence, a niqab is definitely what Allah wanted Muslim women to be under.

I urge you to research on these topics instead of taking them lightly and borrowing your knowledge from other men and their articles.
You are responsible for your soul, not them, and as a thinking human, Allah has put it on your to do your research and educate yourself and then act on it.

Anyways, I was a bit harsh earlier, I shouldn't have been.
I have also been to a part of my life when I thought just like you do.
Then I educated "myself" out of that ignorance.
May Allah help you towards it as well :)

and what was the crime rate in the short lived ISIS caliphate ?
I don't believe anything about ISIS since it happened during war, wasn't a state to begin and on top of that it was terrorist group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom