What's new

Why Saleem, Who Became Susheel Two Months Ago, Wants To End His Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has been told that the only way he can get back his family is by converting to Islam again, proving the loyalty by consuming beef, and serving the religion for six months.
Lol, is this for real? So if he eats beef and serve the religion (i dont know in which way) for six month he will be Muslim again? Wajida aunty should have thought well before marrying this lunatic, now she has to deal with it. She cannot take children away from their father. And marriage is gone since a Muslim can only marry Muslim and from the people of the book.

Lol, is this for real? So if he eats beef and serve the religion (i dont know in which way) for six month he will be Muslim again? Wajida aunty should have thought well before marrying this lunatic, now she has to deal with it. She cannot take children away from their father. And marriage is gone since a Muslim can only marry Muslim and from the people of the book.

Marriage is valid as per Indian constitution unless there is a formal divorce. Indian law does not recognize sharia.

His wife is guilty of abandonment.

She is also guilty of kidnapping the children.

Wajida anuty had no qualms about accepting his money to conduct the wedding of her sisters. He is definitely a lunatic for thinking his muslim wife is going to stand by him.

Marriage is valid as per Indian constitution unless there is a formal divorce. Indian law does not recognize sharia.
And Islamic law does not recognize Indian law nor recognize India. Her marriage is only valid if she leaves Islam with him. (Edited)And I mean valid not according to Islam. (Edited)

She is also guilty of kidnapping the children.
she cannot take children away from their father.

Wajida anuty had no qualms about accepting his money to conduct the wedding of her sisters.
this isn't related to marriage.

He is definitely a lunatic for thinking his muslim wife is going to stand by him.
indeed he is and wajida aunty is no different. Only kids will feel the pain.

I personally know a Jat girl who eloped with her muslim boyfriend and married him, they were high school sweethearts, both from "educated" upper middle class to rich backgrounds and families. Guy was irreligious, mostly a 'cultural muslim', his family never asked her to convert but her family was super rigid, couldn't live down the shame, and was eventually emotionally blackmailed to leave that marriage and return home.

So all I'm saying is, is that it happens both ways. and, I didn't have to google that.

@Proudpakistaniguy , please read the above. This is why I said that India and Pakistan are largely backward countries.

So why is there a death penalty for doing so in so many Islamic countries ? Can you leave Islam in Pakistan and adopt another faith ? Are missionaries free to go around preaching the Gospel and converting people in Pakistan and other Islamic countries ? Why do so many muslims support the death penalty for apostasy in Islamic countries ?

Hi, let me remind the readers of an incident in India in 1999 in which a Christian missionary, Graham Staines, and his two young sons were burnt alive in their jeep by a group of Hindutva activists of the Bajrang Dal group.

I don't know if there are legal laws against missionary activity but certain sections certainly act against it even criminally.

And Islamic law does not recognize Indian law nor recognize India. Her marriage is only valid if she leaves Islam with him. (Edited)And I mean valid not according to Islam. (Edited)

What islamic law says is Irrelevant.

Only Indian Law and constitution is relevant in India.

she cannot take children away from their father.

this isn't related to marriage.

indeed he is and wajida aunty is no different. Only kids will feel the pain.

So in your islamic mind, the women who takes money from her husband to get her sisters married, then abandoned her husband, kidnaps the children is the SAME as the Man who wants to revert back to Hinduism while continuing to love and support his wife and kids.

Interesting, though not surprising.

In the rest of the non-islamic world, He and his wife are POLES apart in character, values and morality.

Hi, let me remind the readers of an incident in India in 1999 in which a Christian missionary, Graham Staines, and his two young sons were burnt alive in their jeep by a group of Hindutva activists of the Bajrang Dal group.

I don't know if there are legal laws against missionary activity but certain sections certainly act against it even criminally.

And let me remind you that christian missionary Grahmas stains was indirectly involved in killing of the Hindu Saint Swami Lakshmanananda Saraswati and four of his disciples who were murdered on August 23, 2008 in the State of Odisha.

The poison he spread led to this murder.

Also His murderers are in Jail serving life sentences.

Finally how is this relevant to the issue being raised in the OP ? Except at an attempt to digress and mislead.

My post wasn't pretending to be a scholarly dissertation on Islam, happy to hear opposing points of view on it..

but when you talk of purity and gold standards etc, wrt Islam, it's Saudi Arabia, home of the holy cities (kaffir entry banned), and other things like the dress code for women, the morality police, separate lines and sitting areas in McDonalds and Starbucks etc, can't be alone in a room with a member of the opposite gender, prohibitions on music, alcohol, public beheadings and subsequent crucifixions of headless corpse for posting anti Islam content online (that happened too, didn't it ?)

Iran isn't much better either, hanging gays by cranes, stoning adulterers...

where on earth might the Iranian mullahs and Saudi leaders be getting these ideas from ? :what:o_O:undecided:

Saudi regime has nothing to do with Islam. They are a false flag on Islam under the guise of cleverly crafted "Wahabism".
And you might want to do some research on that starting from the story of "Lawrence of Arabia" and fall of the Ottoman Caliphate.

As for Iran, they have more to do with staying in power, just like CCP in China. What religion does CCP follow?

So let's not talk about Saudi Arabia nor Iran as having anything to do with purest version of Islam, just like we can't say every rapist is a Hindu or Indian though most rapes happen in India and through Hindus.

Now come to prohibition of Music and dress code for women.
Let's just accept that people are not all dumb. Not every one of them is a blind follower. Some of them know what they follow and know why.

So do you suppose if there was not logical reasoning for everything Islam prescribes to live a perfect way of life, there will be almost 2 billion people following it, and it would be the fastest growing religion in the world, that too in places like Europe and America among people who live free lives in free cultures and have no reason to accept something that won't be logical?

Music is prohibited because it alters the frequency your spirit resonates with the universe. It affects the balance of Spiritual energy within you, to the point your physical body starts feeling the affect. How many people you know who listen to music and the music does not affect their state of consciousness at that very moment? How many do not start experiencing the emotions that the music is trying to affect them with?

What's your research about 432 and 440 hz frequencies of sound and the music that you hear?

Music is described as a tool of devil to lure people away from what is right and into a state of emotions where they are open to be misled. Same reason there is music to induce emotions in any movie scene. There is music in war marches and preparations, and there is music in political rallies.

This will explain it further

Coming to dress code for women. Let's first understand that men are also required to follow a specific dress code and not just women. Men also cannot be starring at a woman who does not belong to them as their companion.
And any perfect way of live, if it is perfect will have something to say about every part of life with good reasoning behind it.

Women for us, are sacred and precious. Not tools or items who are to be on display and whose flesh and beauty if exposed for every one to run after. Just like your Bollywood likes to portray them.
Women are not some one who every stray dog on the street with their evil intention and eyes should be looking at harboring their evil imaginations. And being a man, I am sure you know exactly what I mean so don't even try to claim otherwise.

Our women get to choose whether they want to be seen as items of flesh and skin, and attract vile men with wrong intent, or to cover their out self, and be known for their inner beauty. For their kindness, modesty, shyness, and intellect.

While your culture and religion make them a tool to be used to be lured by or to lure others with. My Religions honors them by making them sacred, and only to be seen by those who they chose to be their life partners. Their beauty and their outer self is for their life companions.

This will explain this further

My post wasn't pretending to be a scholarly dissertation on Islam, happy to hear opposing points of view on it..

but when you talk of purity and gold standards etc, wrt Islam, it's Saudi Arabia, home of the holy cities (kaffir entry banned), and other things like the dress code for women, the morality police, separate lines and sitting areas in McDonalds and Starbucks etc, can't be alone in a room with a member of the opposite gender, prohibitions on music, alcohol, public beheadings and subsequent crucifixions of headless corpse for posting anti Islam content online (that happened too, didn't it ?)

where on earth might the Iranian mullahs and Saudi leaders be getting these ideas from ? :what:o_O:undecided:

First Tell Me Where These Ideas Come From????

https://www.news24.com/World/News/I...s-toddler-in-human-sacrifice-to-Kali-20151001

https://www.scmp.com/week-asia/soci...-killer-godmen-and-their-sacrificial-children

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/mv5zn3/alleged-human-sacrifice-india-buried-treasure-109

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/human-sacrifice-ritual-in-india.466216/

What islamic law says is Irrelevant.

Only Indian Law and constitution is relevant in India.
indeed she has to respect the laws of the lands and by that I mean a Muslim living in such a land must think well before going on such adventures.

So in your islamic mind, the women who takes money from her husband to get her sisters married, then abandoned her husband, kidnaps the children is the SAME as the Man who wants to revert back to Hinduism while continuing to love and support his wife and kids.
for the record I'm not supporting wajida aunty. And since you brought up my Islamic mind Here and I'll tell you one thing, I don't consider Hinduism as religion in my "Islamic Mind" - dharma Santana is not part of Hinduism and now we are going off topic.

Last edited:
for the record I'm not supporting wajida aunty. And since you brought up my Islamic mind Here and I'll tell you one thing, I don't consider Hinduism as religion in my "Islamic Mind" - dharma Santana is not part of Hinduism and now we are going off topic.

No body cares if you consider Hinduism as religion. Least of all any Hindu.

Your actions tagging the mods have shown me that if you cannot kill me to silence me, you will have the Mods ban me to silence me.

Hence its obvious that in typical islamic fashion you resent my replies and Point of View. Thank you for proving my point.

Oh I know I will get banned, if not for this then for something else. But till that happens, I will speak my mind.

It only proves my point and answers your question about "pure form" of islam. lol.

I certainly do not come here to watch some one speak ill of my faith, or project their ignorance as if they know it all, do I?
You are never restricted nor pressured to not discuss or seek answers about anything my faith has to say about anything.
But when you are ignorant about it, and then when you want to portray your lack of knowledge as if you knew everything, and make dumb statements like what happened in 7th century Arabia and what not about constitution of India and all, then I am surely not going to waste my time discussing anything with you? why should I?

Come with questions, not your hatred, and glass full and overflowing mentality and i definitely will have a lot to talk about.

Music is prohibited because it alters the frequency your spirit resonates with the universe. It affects the balance of Spiritual energy within you, to the point your physical body starts feeling the affect. How many people you know who listen to music and the music does not affect their state of consciousness at that very moment? How many do not start experiencing the emotions that the music is trying to affect them with?

Yaar, leave it. You are embarrassing the rest of us.

Do compare crime rate of these countries with South Asia.

Yaar, leave it. You are embarrassing the rest of us.

Why don't you stop being an embarrassment for yourself then? I have a particular perspective to things, you are welcome to explain yours instead of trying to be an asshole and telling me to not communicate mine? Or you prefer to be an asshole in general and stop others from saying their logic while having none of your own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom