What's new

Why Saleem, Who Became Susheel Two Months Ago, Wants To End His Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTbvbiE="doorstar, post: 12048046, member: 189675"]where exactly? @The Eagle @Zaki[/QUOTE]

@jaibi

These guys want me gone because I disagree with their POV's ..

This place is not allowed for ill mannered and anti Islam at all. In fact religious insults are not allowed.

A man who couldn't stand to Islamic teachings and can't stand affirmly, is not a Muslim in first place.

Thread closed having no value at all. Such source and content will not be tolerated here.

Regards,

[QUOTbvbiE="doorstar, post: 12048046, member: 189675"]where exactly? @The Eagle @Zaki

@jaibi

These guys want me gone because I disagree with their POV's ..[/QUOTE]

Nobody is allowed here to disrespect other religion on the grounds of so-called point of view. Don't try to judge Islam or any other religion and just that you don't like, doesn't mean you can disrespect religion and malign as such.

We've pretty clear rules about religious discussions here. Personally, I don't want them either and I don't think majority of the members do either, sir but it's the poison that comes in because of incomplete knowledge or biases or political ideologies rather than pure dialogue between faiths that we have to enforce these rules. Unless everyone agrees to respect each other's faiths this will stay and that depends on the members, not the mods. No one is banning you because they disagree with you; it's because you're violating a core tenant of the site.
[QUOTbvbiE="doorstar, post: 12048046, member: 189675"]where exactly? @The Eagle @Zaki

@jaibi

These guys want me gone because I disagree with their POV's ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom