What's new

Why people should NOT get married in Pakistan

Somebody tell this genius secular that love marriages have highest divorce rate in Pakistan. Its way higher than arranged marriages.

divorce system is one of the core aspects of islam... divorce was more common in the olden days.

do you know about the inheritance laws of islam ??

Marriage is an institution and important. Accepting these opinions is not the end, but the start of the progress. I know many happily married people who have never listened to all these things. If there are narrow minded people who expect so much from their daughters or sons, it does not mean that marriage is wrong. It is basically the fault of the parents for packaging everything with marriage.

Marriage is an institution and important. Accepting these opinions is not the end, but the start of the progress. I know many happily married people who have never listened to all these things. If there are narrow minded people who expect so much from their daughters or sons, it does not mean that marriage is wrong. It is basically the fault of the parents for packaging everything with marriage.

Phir hamariii Bhabi kubbb aaa rahiii hain ? :azn:

Ya phir tabdeeli aa nahin rahiii aa gaiii haiii ? :o:

looks like you are hurt, I did not say your army is of cowards, because they are not, inspite of 71 in which they surrendered enmasse, or kargil where even with nuke and islam you had to retreat. Its because your army got people who can think, and a self preservation streak, its not fanatic mujahid army you want to potray.

'71' was a full blown insurrection and the Indians took advantage of it. Kargil, I say again, go and talk to the Ghair Musharaf who did the operation to make a name for himself like Mustaph Kamal in Gallipoli. The Kargil sector was taken and the coward ran to Gen. Zinni to stop them from opening up Rajestan border. If he was a TRUE Muslim, he would have gone ALL the way without FEAR!

As far as Nukes are concerned, we don't put faith in them. Our faith is in Allah. A day will come when we will be led by true Muslims and then you'll see who is a coward. It is pointless saying things on here and it's your opinion and mine. Let the future unfold before us! We will be ready insha'Allah!

Phir hamariii Bhabi kubbb aaa rahiii hain ? :azn:

Ya phir tabdeeli aa nahin rahiii aa gaiii haiii ? :o:
:o::o::o::o:
Me I am a bacha right now :cray:
Only 26, why make it so hard on me..... I have very understanding parents, they agree that I am too immature to get married :crazy_pilot:
Waisay Butt saab you go first :P

divorce system is one of the core aspects of islam... divorce was more common in the olden days.

not sure whether its religion or culture, but our divorce rate is too low and its unhealthy. Too many couples burning their life in bad marriages. Its a taboo in hindu society, I know that for a fact, not sure about muslims.
'71' was a full blown insurrection and the Indians took advantage of it. Kargil, I say again, go and talk to the Ghair Musharaf who did the operation to make a name for himself like Mustaph Kamal in Gallipoli. The Kargil sector was taken and the coward ran to Gen. Zinni to stop them from opening up Rajestan border. If he was a TRUE Muslim, he would have gone ALL the way without FEAR!

As far as Nukes are concerned, we don't put faith in them. Our faith is in Allah. A day will come when we will be led by true Muslims and then you'll see who is a coward. It is pointless saying things on here and it's your opinion and mine. Let the future unfold before us! We will be ready insha'Allah!
man, sorry this is my last offtopic reply, but with allah + atum bum + heroic army I would expect some better result. Anyway, rahne do... aap ki baat sahi hai... you win... muslims always win.. :offtopic:

They will. They are professional.

FYI, Pakistani army comes from a region where professionalism is first, religion second.

you go back before 1947, and you would see Hindu, Sikh, and Muslims were all professional soldiers at pretty much the same level.
And Pakistan was formed for Professionals ?:undecided::suicide2::suicide:
btw its off topic......

not sure whether its religion or culture, but our divorce rate is too low and its unhealthy. Too many couples burning their life in bad marriages. Its a taboo in hindu society, I know that for a fact, not sure about muslims.

man, sorry this is my last offtopic reply, but with allah + atum bum + heroic army I would expect some better result. Anyway, rahne do... aap ki baat sahi hai... you win... muslims always win.. :offtopic:

Then you shouldn't have brought it up then!

Sorry I have same views about your Army for Muslims religion is more important even their own lives so which is important to you than your own life you protect it without caring about the results so know things before talking. @Azad-Kashmiri @Gufi
Muslim faith is a driving force for many soldiers, and to deny it would be wrong.
As far as this goes, it is off topic and I would not like to debate this......

@Armstrong I will not let you off so easily, When r u getting married :pissed::pissed:
I can not wait for that day:sarcastic::coffee:

idiots like zakir naik and his many followers don't know about true islam and they couch their village hatred of progressive cultures by using words like "oh, look at the west, their every marriage ends in divorce, how immoral are they !!"... zakir naik is no different from rss who also quotes the same wording about the west. :lol:

idiots like zakir naik and his many followers don't know about true islam and they couch their village hatred of progressive cultures by using words like "oh, look at the west, their every marriage ends in divorce, how immoral are they !!"... zakir naik is no different from rss who also quotes the same wording about the west. :lol:
Actually he knows it Its you who need to learn and need to do some serious reading

It is a fact that arrange marriages are more successful as compare to the love marriages. Religion has nothing to do with it

P.S Divorce is one of the most unfavorable aspect considered in Islam. Ask any Muslim on this forum.

Last edited:
Dont know about 'West', even with high divorce, UK is a fantastic country for both men and women. Divorce means new beginning, you want to give a new chance to yourself. You got only one life, and you made a mistake. Its okey, try again, you got better understanding of relationship now.
You also free the other person to do the same.
Even here divorce has real implication, including financial, people dont just leave marriage like they discard their shirt.

Back
Top Bottom