What's new

Why Pakistanis are "Not" Donating big to National Coronavirus Relief Fund?

You have a beef against IK that is fine. But to villify a FUCKIN HOSPITAL you have to be a braindead sperm ejaculated in the bushes.
and you are a product of sperm donated to a sperm bank either by zulfi bukhari , murad Saeed or by ik ,

I am an ex-PTI supporter who was wooed and fell heads over heels for Imran Khan when he made beautiful promises and conned me into voting for him. Never supported any party before and never will again after the hard lesson. I don't know what Shehbaz is doing, you just told me.

Maybe you are but this notion of "I am an ex-PTI supporter" and spout lots of trash day in day out is usually done by PML-N supporters. On another forum I have literally exposed many PML-N supporter by pulling their old posts from 2015/2016.

I don't remember the promise being "i will come to parliament more than Nawaz or x person". The promise i remember and which reminded me of the rule of Hazrat Umar Farooq (RA), really made me happy was "i will come to parliament every week for Q&A".

He didnt make that promise that "i will come to parliament more than Nawaz or x person", however, the point I am trying to make is that, if not every week but then at least he makes himself available whenever he can. Not to mention the invitation to media/"lifafa" he does frequently. I have never seen Nawaz, Zaradri or even Musharaf have done that in the past, without any discrimination. However, one if bent upon criticizing him then he wouldnt acknowledge it and give credit where its due.

This is nonsense, as we learned from election results. Many of the electables failed to win and were rejected with disgust by voters. People voted for Imran Khan not his electables. I don't even remember the name of the guy who i voted for, i saw the bat and stamped that.

Actually hogwash is what you have said it, if people voted for IK then why he didnt win in 2013? You cant come in power in the rotten Pakistani system if you dont have electables by your side. Whats the resolution? Khan/PTI needs 2 thirds of majority to change the system. Till that happens, nothing will change.

The auto industry has been recording losses after losses since PTI came to power which is a record in the history of Pakistan.

Those JDM cars were safe and saved lives. Instead we got imported dirty filth like Abdul Hafeez Sheikh and that SBP governer. So much for IKs claim of not voting for people who have interests outside Pakistan.

Read again what I said about BIG-3.

Peshawar BRT, foreign funding case, surrounded by PPP corrupts, imported scumbag ministers, lies and munafiqat of Imran Khan, following the footsteps of Nawaz Sharif etc etc.

God has gifted us with intelligence. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck. As a Muslim, i am never going to be fooled twice.

I remember in the 90s, Nawaz Sharif was considered pretty good person. And I used to think Pakistan has so much money, why is Pakistan still so behind. The excuses governments had were Pakistan is a poor country and i knew that was a load of crap. It must be these harami politicians corruptions.

Imran Khan gives me that dreaded feeling i had in Nawaz Sharif era. He behaves exactly like him, his excuses are exactly like him. Maybe a decade later, something like Panamaleaks would come out showing how IK fcked us too.

I tell my friends Imran Khan is Nawaz Sharif with hair.

Dont try to detail the discussion (not interested in your rant) - THIS IS NOT WHAT I ASKED. You made staggering claim that "I don't think even a single penny will go to poor, all will be injected to Bani Gala." - prove this.

Stop lying so much to defend your leader. Borders were open from China in January. My cousin came from China in late February without any quarantine. I was surprised. As for pilgrims, how hard is it to quarantine them?

We all know how PTI brought coronavirus by unleashing those pilgrims from quarantine. Vietnam quarantines people. Ever heard of quarantine?

Lying, you are even in your senses?

If boarders were open from China then why COVID-19 didnt spread from those were came back from China?

As fr quarantine, if people are violating quarantine, not following instructions give by Govt then its Govt's fault. Hate for Khan and PTI has totally made you blind and utter patwari, who dont even have a SINGLE active brain-cell in their skull.

All just a load of crap. Sorry, i know there's piles of money to go around. When Nawaz Sharif could do daily 12 billion corruption and make these gigantic megaprojects and also do corruption and money laundering then it clearly means that there's so much money.

When this government can burn my money into Sikhs worship places, forgive 300 billion to its corrupt buddies, build 2 million rupees parrot cages, give parliamentarians expensive allowances and countless other "RANG RALIYAN AND AYASHIYAN", yeah there's so much money man.

Besides, Imran Khan promised he will take money back from Nawaz and Zardari and other corrupts. Why is he taking money from us? Why is he giving amnesty to the people who are filthy rich while bringing down the sky upon middle class and poor?

In the words of Imran Khan himself - You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

Once again, you are exhibiting truckload of nonsense in response of the fact I mentioned. Which is norm these days, when there is no way to encounter when heavy dose of fact is given - easy way out, detail the discussion and start talking trash.

As usual, you are shooting from the rear, do you even know how much revenue "kartarpur" generates, not the mention the impact those religious pilgrims make on local industry, specially garment.

"forgive 300 billion to its corrupt buddies" - once again, utter bullshit, without any prove.

As for Imran Khan promised, he will get back the money, your are bigger fool to STILL unable to understand why it didnt occur yet - ITS BECAUSE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT READY TO RETURN IT, THERE IS NO TREATY in between Pakistan and countries where they money launder Pakistani money.

Last but not least, I am very skeptical after all your whining that you are NOT a PML-N supporter, because they spout this venom here on PDF and on other forums day in day out.

Donor fatigue. Fact is a country needs far more money to run then peoples good nature or charity will extend. If this was not the case no country would have taxes. Just leave charity boxes everywhere and the country could be ran on the donations. This is something PMIK has overlooked when he says Pakistani's like 'giving'. They don't like giving. If they did they would pay taxes.

Ask any member from UK how much we get taxed. By the time the government has squeezed us we are not paricularly keen on dishing more money to charity.
Many of the Pakistanis pay taxes. Maybe of higher percentage than UK

He didnt make that promise that "i will come to parliament more than Nawaz or x person", however, the point I am trying to make is that, if not every week but then at least he makes himself available whenever he can.

The point is he broke his promise.

Actually hogwash is what you have said it, if people voted for IK then why he didnt win in 2013?

Simple. Since 2013, his face was on "lifafa media" every single day till 2018 elections. Every lifafa media was singing praises of IK every day. He didn't win 2013 elections because he wasn't popular enough back then. Nobody received the coverage he did, his hour long jalsas were broadcasted without advertisements on every channel.

You cant come in power in the rotten Pakistani system if you dont have electables by your side. Whats the resolution? Khan/PTI needs 2 thirds of majority to change the system. Till that happens, nothing will change.

You need establishment on your side. That's the formula.

Dont try to detail the discussion (not interested in your rant) - THIS IS NOT WHAT I ASKED. You made staggering claim that "I don't think even a single penny will go to poor, all will be injected to Bani Gala." - prove this.

What i said is proof enough. When you've a cat as a guardian of milk and you insist on pouring more milk in hopes the cat will not drink it, you're just being stupid. It's very clear that IK is corrupt scumbag who just begs and begs so giving him money is foolish.

As fr quarantine, if people are violating quarantine, not following instructions give by Govt then its Govt's fault. Hate for Khan and PTI has totally made you blind and utter patwari, who dont even have a SINGLE active brain-cell in their skull.

I see what you're trying to do there shifting blame but people didn't escape quarantine. Imran Khan brought them. Zulfi Abbas did.

As usual, you are shooting from the rear, do you even know how much revenue "kartarpur" generates, not the mention the impact those religious pilgrims make on local industry, specially garment.

If it made such an impact, IK wouldn't be begging me for money.

"forgive 300 billion to its corrupt buddies" - once again, utter bullshit, without any prove.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2049151/2-pm-imran-backtracks-gidc-waiver/?amp=1

Haramkhor Imran Khan passed an ordinance but when his corruption was exposed by media, he backtracked.

People on Twitter told Harami Niazi "yeh teray baap ka paisa hai?". When he realised his haram has been caught, he took a Uturn. He tried to pass the ordinance with so much secrecy.

As for Imran Khan promised, he will get back the money, your are bigger fool to STILL unable to understand why it didnt occur yet - ITS BECAUSE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE NOT READY TO RETURN IT, THERE IS NO TREATY in between Pakistan and countries where they money launder Pakistani money.

All i hear from you and Imran Khan is excuses and bunch of nonsense. But when it comes time to destroy people's homes or tax us then Imran Khan doesn't provide excuses and brings the sky upon people.

Like i said Imran Khan acts exactly like Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif also had a lot of excuses.

Last but not least, I am very skeptical after all your whining that you are NOT a PML-N supporter, because they spout this venom here on PDF and on other forums day in day out.

That's your problem. You think supporting Imran Khan means worshipping him and defending his every wrong but to me, he is just a politician who i trusted because he made promises and when he failed to deliver a single of those promises, i stopped supporting him. In fact, i am very pissed because no other politician had fooled me before and i wasted my money voting for him.

Who gives a rats a$$ what you think about me. Just by the fact you support a munafiq lying oppressor who makes life hard for poor Muslims makes you a very weak person morally. Feel free to think whatever.

There are many reasons on which I don't support Imran Khan but tell you one thing this guy is very loyal to this country ..he wants to do every possible thing to make the lives of us living in this country good.Stop abusing him.Appreciate and feel proud that you have a kud dar leader unlike frickin modis trumps.

Imran Khan big Relief to poor people of Pakistan

According to Ahsas program 1 crore 20 lacs family will be given 12,000 releif funds each.

For registration via SMS :

Type your CNIC without space and SMS to 8171

Or

Get registraion by "Ahsas Emergency Cash" below link

If you are needy person then register below

http://rashan.pass.gov.pk/wfbeneficiary.aspx
or Send your CNIC without space to 8171

If you want to donate by yourself to needy family. Register below and select the family from the link donate by yourself.

http://rashan.pass.gov.pk/wfdonorreg.aspx

Zulfi Bukhari and Imran Khan should share the bill of corona virus expenses.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

The point is he broke his promise.

Broken promise, back paddling doesnt hurt IF its is done for the betterment of the people of state.

Simple. Since 2013, his face was on "lifafa media" every single day till 2018 elections. Every lifafa media was singing praises of IK every day. He didn't win 2013 elections because he wasn't popular enough back then. Nobody received the coverage he did, his hour long jalsas were broadcasted without advertisements on every channel.

This is the biggest nonsense I have heard on any forum.

"Since 2013, his face was on "lifafa media" every single day till 2018 elections"

Here you are trying to say that "lifafa" media was supporting him, huh, if its true then why dont support him anymore? And the 2nd joke of the day "Khan wasnt populate enough back then", seriously, just listen to yourself. Every kid on the street of Pakistan knows him since 1980 or even before, so another your lame argument, which holds no substance is out of the window - infact whoever has read this part of your post, must be laughing or shaking his head in disbelieve.

You need establishment on your side. That's the formula.

And why they were NOT on his side in 2013? Lets throw another conspiracy theory on the table, you are providing good entertainment in these days of lockdown.

What i said is proof enough. When you've a cat as a guardian of milk and you insist on pouring more milk in hopes the cat will not drink it, you're just being stupid. It's very clear that IK is corrupt scumbag who just begs and begs so giving him money is foolish.

So we should take your words as word gospel, seriously, that too without any evidence to back your claim - utter rubbish.

I see what you're trying to do there shifting blame but people didn't escape quarantine. Imran Khan brought them. Zulfi Abbas did.

I am shifting blame, are you even literate? Are IK or Bukhari asking people to violate quarantine and spread the virus in the society.

If it made such an impact, IK wouldn't be begging me for money.

Ok, I must say, your IQ is below 48, because only a fool or naive will pretend this.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2049151/2-pm-imran-backtracks-gidc-waiver/?amp=1

Haramkhor Imran Khan passed an ordinance but when his corruption was exposed by media, he backtracked.

People on Twitter told Harami Niazi "yeh teray baap ka paisa hai?". When he realised his haram has been caught, he took a Uturn. He tried to pass the ordinance with so much secrecy.

I am not a cult follower, yes, this was 1000% wrong move which was taken back. But then why you are whining about U-TURN now? Isnt it taken for the good? Tell me how often previous regimes have ever accepted their fault and rolled back their decision?

More to the point, I never supported the amendment in nab ordinance 2019.

All i hear from you and Imran Khan is excuses and bunch of nonsense. But when it comes time to destroy people's homes or tax us then Imran Khan doesn't provide excuses and brings the sky upon people.

Dude, rubbish is what you are spouting nonstop. What he has done nobody, nobody has done for the people for Pakistan i.e. Ehsan program, free healthcare facilities (sehat card) and shelter homes for homeless. However, many thanksless will never ever acknowledge it, which is a real shame.

Like i said Imran Khan acts exactly like Nawaz Sharif. Nawaz Sharif also had a lot of excuses.

Only in your wild dreams !

That's your problem. You think supporting Imran Khan means worshipping him and defending his every wrong but to me, he is just a politician who i trusted because he made promises and when he failed to deliver a single of those promises, i stopped supporting him. In fact, i am very pissed because no other politician had fooled me before and i wasted my money voting for him.

Who gives a rats a$$ what you think about me. Just by the fact you support a munafiq lying oppressor who makes life hard for poor Muslims makes you a very weak person morally. Feel free to think whatever.

Nobody is worshipping him or defend him on his wrong move, nobody could.

And "munafiq's" are those who make lame excuse to target him, people like you. He isnt oppressing anybody, its not his fault that he got the country with the hopeless economic situation. Why dont you curse and question those who left not even a penny behind and run away like rats? Who looted the country with both hands and build empires out of Pakistan in last 30 years? Who's fault is it that we dont have any new hospitals, labs or other healthcare facilities developed in past 3 decades? Who fault is that there there was nothing done for the human development in Pakistan in past few decades? Do you even know where Pakistan stands in human development index?

Munafiq's are those shameless who conveniently forget all this and target Khan, ever biggest begharit's and munafiq's.

Last edited:
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...................................../
.............`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....,__
,,_..........}.>-._...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,__......`,.................................
...................`=~-,,.,...............................
................................`:,,...........................`..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_..........._,-%.......`

Besides the much wanted volunteers.

Broken promise, back paddling doesnt hurt IF its is done for the betterment of the people of state.

I know you think nothing of breaking promises because your leader breaks them everyday. But this is what Islam says about promises.

“And fulfil (every) covenant. Verily! the covenant, will be questioned about” [al-Isra’ 17:34]

It was narrated that ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Whoever breaks the covenant of a Muslim, upon him be the curse of Allah, the angels and all the people, and Allah will not accept any obligatory or naafil act of worship from him.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1870; Muslim, 1370.

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn Amr (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are four characteristics, whoever has them all is a pure hypocrite: when he speaks he lies, when he makes a promise he breaks it, when he makes a covenant he betrays it, and when he disputes he resorts to obscene speech. Whoever has one of them has one of the characteristics of hypocrisy, until he gives it up.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3178; Muslim, 58.

It was narrated from ‘Abd-Allah ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Allaah will set up a banner for the betrayer on the Day of Resurrection, and it will be said: This is the betrayer of So and so.”

This is the biggest nonsense I have heard on any forum.

"Since 2013, his face was on "lifafa media" every single day till 2018 elections"

Here you are trying to say that "lifafa" media was supporting him, huh, if its true then why dont support him anymore?

Facts speak for themselves. Do you even live in Pakistan? This is a known fact and it's quite irritating for me to tell you things we already know as facts like you're an Indian or someone living in foreign country.

And the 2nd joke of the day "Khan wasnt populate enough back then", seriously, just listen to yourself. Every kid on the street of Pakistan knows him since 1980 or even before, so another your lame argument, which holds no substance is out of the window - infact whoever has read this part of your post, must be laughing or shaking his head in disbelieve.

Sorry to burst your bubble but IK isn't a prophet. The 92 world cup was decades ago and there are people who don't give a crap about cricket.

Winning a world cup is also different than running for elections. A lot of people know Shahid Afridi but if he runs for elections, he's not going to win many seats. Nobody knows what Shahid Afridi views are.

And why they were NOT on his side in 2013? Lets throw another conspiracy theory on the table, you are providing good entertainment in these days of lockdown.

Don't know, don't care. Don't digress.

So we should take your words as word gospel, seriously, that too without any evidence to back your claim - utter rubbish.

I have thrown more evidence than is necessary. If you refuse to believe it, it just means you're a diehard youthiya in full denial mode or in other words a PTI patwari.

I am shifting blame, are you even literate? Are IK or Bukhari asking people to violate quarantine and spread the virus in the society.

Who gives a crap what people do now. Fact is IK kept borders opened. When Iranians were in quarantine, PTI made their favorite people skip quarantine. Zulfi Bukhari is involved in this.

Ok, I must say, your IQ is below 48, because only a fool or naive will pretend this.
When you've to resort to argumentum ad hominum, it means you've lost the argument.

I am not a cult follower, yes, this was 1000% wrong move which was taken back. But then why you are whining about U-TURN now? Isnt it taken for the good? Tell me how often previous regimes have ever accepted their fault and rolled back their decision?

Oh now your memory is working? Earlier this was a lie, now you remember it was a good Uturn?. LOL, that's pretty much your strategy in this whole debate. Call me a liar on facts, when i prove it otherwise then tell me i should be appreciative.

And previous governments rolled back their decisions too. Google yourself.

Dude, rubbish is what you are spouting nonstop. What he has done nobody, nobody has done for the people for Pakistan i.e. Ehsan program, free healthcare facilities (sehat card) and shelter homes for homeless. However, many thanksless will never ever acknowledge it, which is a real shame.

Not what he promised. 5 million homes not shitty shelter houses. Even Nawaz Sharif had sehat card. Ehsas program is just a waste of taxpayers money. Chickens and eggs? Sheikh Chili k khwab.

And "munafiq's" are those who make lame excuse to target him, people like you.

What is a Munafiq?

It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allah ibn Amr (may Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “There are four characteristics, whoever has them all is a pure hypocrite: when he speaks he lies, when he makes a promise he breaks it, when he makes a covenant he betrays it, and when he disputes he resorts to obscene speech. Whoever has one of them has one of the characteristics of hypocrisy, until he gives it up.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3178; Muslim, 58.

Imran Khan has all features in abundance. when he speaks, he lies. When he makes promises, he breaks them, when he makes covenants, he breaks them (two divorces), lastly, Imran Khan is known for obscene speech.

He isnt oppressing anybody, its not his fault that he got the country with the hopeless economic situation.

Saying ghabrana nahi hai while you destroy the livelihood of poor and make life difficult is a definition of oppression.

Why dont you curse and question those who left not even a penny behind and run away like rats? Who looted the country with both hands and build empires out of Pakistan in last 30 years?

I have already done that. There's no honor in kicking dead bodies. As i see, Imran Khan is in power for 2 years in federal and almost 8 in KPK.

Who's fault is it that we dont have any new hospitals, labs or other healthcare facilities developed in past 3 decades? Who fault is that there there was nothing done for the human development in Pakistan in past few decades? Do you even know where Pakistan stands in human development index?

What has Imran Khan done in KPK for 8 years and in federal for 2 years? Jackshit.

Munafiq's are those shameless who conveniently forget all this and target Khan, ever biggest begharit's and munafiq's.

It's irrelevant in what condition PTI got the government. Every government complains they got the government in bad condition and then makes it worse.

Do you think Quaid e Azam whined like an old lady oh the Hindus and British gave him Pakistan in such a bad condition? No, he worked for the betterment of Pakistan.

All Imran Khan has done since coming to power is whine like an old auntie everyday. He even had the guts to bring in previous governments in this coronavirus outbreak.

No offense but reason is pure lack of patriotism....

On the other hand look at the figures Indian celebrities and business houses donating for their India....

dam fund thing really damaged any hopes of national funding at least for this govt.i know it's safe and some bonds have been bought.but it's really hard to earn people trust now a days.remember in swat operation people opened their hearts and doors of their houses.but after that when wasiristan operation started the spirit was very low.even prime minister mentioned it some where.

Just heard from a friend that PAKISTAN EMBASSY in UAE is actually distributing packages of foodstuff and sanitizers to Pakistanis who want.

Let me confirm it further...

If yes, My question is, Is that directly by PMIK or is it just a self donation by Embassy people or maybe a fund raiser has been set at embassy to help purchase of these items ?

Heard of this yet ? @Trailer23

Back
Top Bottom