What's new

Why Pakistanis are "Not" Donating big to National Coronavirus Relief Fund?

It's not for him it's for poor people that's why people not donating as they should. If it's about him on his name then we see Shaukat Khanum as example. Cry go somewhere else now.
just go and see Edhi foundation and see what's they are doing for humanity and in comparison you will find shoukat khanum is a deception to portray zero in to hero ,he is a million times lesser than Abdul Sattar edhi if this is the criteria to be a leader than Edhi , Dr adeeb rizwi , Mr cheepa deserve to be pm or president for life times you moran brainless creature,

just go and see Edhi foundation and see what's they are doing for humanity and in comparison you will find shoukat khanum is a deception to portray zero in to hero ,he is a million times lesser than Abdul Sattar edhi if this is the criteria to be a leader than Edhi , Dr adeeb rizwi , Mr cheepa deserve to be pm or president for life times you moran brainless creature,
Calling shaukat khanam zero is your brainless level mentality shame on you and your kind seriously. Ask those who suffer and got treatment, ask their family. Pathetic mind and Naa deserving is nawaz and zardari.

Calling shaukat khanam zero is your brainless level mentality shame on you and your kind seriously. Ask those who suffer and got treatment, ask their family. Pathetic mind and Naa deserving is nawaz and zardari.
this is the one and only leader in this whole golobe who himself and his shameless followers believe that they have right to be ruler because they have bulid hospital from public charity, so let them now ruin the nation , I wonder if this is legit what the Bill gates , Ma etc deserve because they have donated billions of Dollars from their own wealth for humanity, and yet they have not been so proud arrogant and mentally ill, secondly read msg properly I said zero to Ik ,. you retarded

this is the one and only leader in this whole golobe who himself and his shameless followers believe that they have right to be ruler because they have bulid hospital from public charity, so let them now ruin the nation , I wonder if this is legit what the Bill gates , Ma etc deserve because they have donated billions of Dollars from their own wealth for humanity, and yet they have not been so proud arrogant and mentally ill, secondly read msg properly I said zero to Ik ,. you retarded
I am pretty sure you are another bootlicker of the ganja or The Wadera.

Regardless, You sound like a child...

What gave the others right to rule ? What did they do? **** up the economy and country and then get the right to rule this nation ?

Please don’t let your political hate block your arteries to brain...

PS : I don’t give a f about PMIK or any other party leader, all are supposed to be public servants under democracy but people like you like to hold them as gods...
I like PMIK in some ways, dislike him in other, same goes for others, but i dislike most of them mostly...

I am pretty sure you are another bootlicker of the ganja or The Wadera.

Regardless, You sound like a child...

What gave the others right to rule ? What did they do? **** up the economy and country and then get the right to rule this nation ?

Please don’t let your political hate block your arteries to brain...

PS : I don’t give a f about PMIK or any other party leader, all are supposed to be public servants under democracy but people like you like to hold them as gods...
I like PMIK in some ways, dislike him in other, same goes for others, but i dislike most of them mostly...
a typical PTI mentality of labeling others bootlicker etc a really low level of iq and mentality , just go and hang NS and AAz I will distribute 40 kg sweets but stop *** liking of zufi bukhari and associates , the gay party ,

a typical PTI mentality of labeling others bootlicker etc a really low level of iq and mentality , just go and hang NS and AAz I will distribute 40 kg sweets but stop *** liking of zufi bukhari and associates , the gay party ,
Consider joining some english courses, Seems you have a hard time comprehending posts, Last three lines of my earlier posts are a slap to your post...

Apologies if offended

Consider joining some english courses, Seems you have a hard time comprehending posts, Last three lines of my earlier posts are a slap to your post...

Apologies if offended
English is not my mother tongue so don't care about it is it yours ? again typical of pti ,proud of a worthless things,

English is not my mother tongue so don't care about it is it yours ? again typical of pti ,proud of a worthless things,
Typical mohallay wali aunty attitude. When lose an argument, start involving nonsense elements to brag...

Thanks and Ignored...

I insure his hotels and their all making money and located in areas of high travel down town Chicago and close to airports. None of the property has loans as he gets money from our politicians and army officers and buys the whole property with land.

His properties total value is $ 200,000,000 with no debt of any sort and it's all money laundered by people higher up in Pakistan.

Insurance for hotels will not cover lost revenues. Illinois is in lockdown for the past few weeks. It will continue for several weeks. Expect weak demand for a long time to come

I think people have started donating or are at least pledging, one channel had a telethon too today. We are so used to only seeing glass as half empty.

Btw across border too their PM has announced a fund and news keep coming of people from various walk of life donating. Now i am pretty sure all of them are not and may not be fan of their PM but they are donating and helping. Humanity >>>>>>>> then any personal hatred, grudges &/or bughaz..

And for goodness sake don't come up with Edhi, Cheepa, Saylani etc doing much more (all are indeed doing great and noble work) so make them PM..Trust me, the very people saying this will be saying that "tum charity hi chalao, mulk chalana tumhara bas nahi" (run charity, running country is not for you) if people running these organization are elevated to such position.

Btw some of what i have read here is the perfect example of why the world is where it is and Pakistan is where it is after 70 plus years since independence..:-)

Insurance for hotels will not cover lost revenues. Illinois is in lockdown for the past few weeks. It will continue for several weeks. Expect weak demand for a long time to come

Well that's a whole different issue all together than what we were discussing.

Ask any member from UK how much we get taxed. By the time the government has squeezed us we are not paricularly keen on dishing more money to charity.

UK population is very generous even after what is reasonable taxation. Its the truly utterly selfish who whine about taxation that pays for the NHS and free education subsidised higher education. I donate at least £2000 to charities and am happy to do it. The self-centered who beleive the world owes them a living are always going to whine about taxation charity etc etc

Ah, "standing on that container" explains why you sounds so bitter, even in this time of the biggest crisis of our times. This rant of "container" usually comes PML-N supports, who's beloved so called "Showbazz sharif", who is still doing politics, trying to stay relevant and trying to manipulate current Govt by asking for complete lock-down. We have seen what happened in India and how Modi apologized on his stance.

I am an ex-PTI supporter who was wooed and fell heads over heels for Imran Khan when he made beautiful promises and conned me into voting for him. Never supported any party before and never will again after the hard lesson. I don't know what Shehbaz is doing, you just told me.

Even the visit he has paid SO FAR during his Govt, Nawaz has never paid even half of those in his all terms combined, however, its very convenient NOT to mention it.

I don't remember the promise being "i will come to parliament more than Nawaz or x person". The promise i remember and which reminded me of the rule of Hazrat Umar Farooq (RA), really made me happy was "i will come to parliament every week for Q&A".

Coming to this absurd notion of "he is surrounded by PPP corrupts", yes, he is but without these "corrupts" there is no way in hell you can win election and come in power - I thought anybody with 2 active brain cells was able to cipher but no, I was wrong.

This is nonsense, as we learned from election results. Many of the electables failed to win and were rejected with disgust by voters. People voted for Imran Khan not his electables. I don't even remember the name of the guy who i voted for, i saw the bat and stamped that.

And as for importing the good, it has made a big positive impact on the economy, specially local vendors. Also, have broke the monopoly of BIG 3 in automotive industry.

The auto industry has been recording losses after losses since PTI came to power which is a record in the history of Pakistan.

Those JDM cars were safe and saved lives. Instead we got imported dirty filth like Abdul Hafeez Sheikh and that SBP governer. So much for IKs claim of not voting for people who have interests outside Pakistan.

Any proof of this ludicrous allegation - enlighten us please.

Peshawar BRT, foreign funding case, surrounded by PPP corrupts, imported scumbag ministers, lies and munafiqat of Imran Khan, following the footsteps of Nawaz Sharif etc etc.

God has gifted us with intelligence. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then it probably is a duck. As a Muslim, i am never going to be fooled twice.

I remember in the 90s, Nawaz Sharif was considered pretty good person. And I used to think Pakistan has so much money, why is Pakistan still so behind. The excuses governments had were Pakistan is a poor country and i knew that was a load of crap. It must be these harami politicians corruptions.

Imran Khan gives me that dreaded feeling i had in Nawaz Sharif era. He behaves exactly like him, his excuses are exactly like him. Maybe a decade later, something like Panamaleaks would come out showing how IK fcked us too.

I tell my friends Imran Khan is Nawaz Sharif with hair.
Another hogwash claim without illustrating the facts. Borders were closed from China, however, COVID-19 made to Pakistan mostly due to pilgrims coming back from Iran - what options do you have? Not to accept your own people? Talk for some sense.

Stop lying so much to defend your leader. Borders were open from China in January. My cousin came from China in late February without any quarantine. I was surprised. As for pilgrims, how hard is it to quarantine them?

We all know how PTI brought coronavirus by unleashing those pilgrims from quarantine. Vietnam quarantines people. Ever heard of quarantine?
And as for IMF's 1 billion, once again, it shows how novice you are, he announced one of the biggest bailout package (which is biggest in Pakistan's history) and his Govt will spend a whopping amount of Rs1.25 trillion which include relief packages for all sectors of the society including the poor, businessmen and the industries - IMF 1 billion is part of this package. Package has been already approved by the cabinet and according to a notification by the government, a Rs 100 billion emergency fund was set up to deal with the impact of the pandemic. It was also agreed to provide 20.2 million people Rs 12,000 on a monthly basis for four months via the 'Ehsaas Kifalat Programme'.

All just a load of crap. Sorry, i know there's piles of money to go around. When Nawaz Sharif could do daily 12 billion corruption and make these gigantic megaprojects and also do corruption and money laundering then it clearly means that there's so much money.

When this government can burn my money into Sikhs worship places, forgive 300 billion to its corrupt buddies, build 2 million rupees parrot cages, give parliamentarians expensive allowances and countless other "RANG RALIYAN AND AYASHIYAN", yeah there's so much money man.

Besides, Imran Khan promised he will take money back from Nawaz and Zardari and other corrupts. Why is he taking money from us? Why is he giving amnesty to the people who are filthy rich while bringing down the sky upon middle class and poor?

In the words of Imran Khan himself - You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

You have a beef against IK that is fine. But to villify a FUCKIN HOSPITAL you have to be a braindead sperm ejaculated in the bushes.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom