What's new

Why Pakistan is on the verge of new civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mianwali, historically and linguistically KPK, like many many other cities and towns will be annexed back to KPK..... don't over think your size! :D

Historically KPK is Punjabi Land - Baaat kartaaa haiii ! :rofl:

@Armstrong...... best way to solve Pakistan's woe's? KPK+Baluchistan+GB+AJK+Sindh band together and give Punjab back to India.....

Benefits would include:
1. Religious extremism will be cut by 99%
2. No more over breeding problem...
3. Gene pool will remain of pure races... mostly....

:rofl:

Thuderpussy not cool :(

@Armstrong...... best way to solve Pakistan's woe's? KPK+Baluchistan+GB+AJK+Sindh band together and give Punjab back to India.....

Benefits would include:
1. Religious extremism will be cut by 99%
2. No more over breeding problem...
3. Gene pool will remain of pure races... mostly....

:rofl:

Haaanhh haaanhh bilkul Mullah Fazlullah, Hakimullah aur Behtullah Mehsud subbb Punjabi theiiii ! :disagree:

Stop it you Farsi speaking Arab Pathan ! :pissed:

Pulling Buttsy's leg yara! I love Punjabis...... my favorite people...... funny, intelligent and compassionate! :)

Not to mention dashing & debonair with Punjabi men having the most manly traits unlike you Tribals who can't even sneeze without asking your wives for permission ! :unsure:

Ohhhh dont get too emotional buddy. Can post hundreds of links of bomb balsts in ahmdi masjids. So much for minority care.

I have no times for Indians good day.

Not to mention dashing & debonair with Punjabi men having the most manly traits unlike you Tribals who can't even sneeze without asking your wives for permission ! :unsure:

You blame us they are expert with an AK.

Manhoos. Punjabion' kee baat ho rahee hai..... tuu apnee Kashmiri arse kee entry muftay mein' kion' marwa raha hai? :o:o_O:mad:

Pulling Buttsy's leg yara! I love Punjabis...... my favorite people...... funny, intelligent and compassionate! :)

I know, see i dont care one is whatever ethicity or religion. They can be jews for all i care, if their loyalty is with Pakistan that is all i care for. But you gotta admit Lahori girls are hotter than parda bibis of KPK :D

I know, see i dont care one is whatever ethicity or religion. They can be jews for all i care, if their loyalty is with Pakistan that is all i care for. But you gotta admit Lahori girls are hotter than parda bibis of KPK :D

Abeiii woh subbb teriii behnooon kii tarhaan haiiin - Respect ! :mad:

Well how you know that if they got parda on?. lol pagal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom