What's new

Why Pakistan is crucial to world stability

So the Pakistani Government is lying or simple harping geo-politics, Balochi's are getting arms only from Iran , money is only from Oman and UAE, India is not playing any part?

One hand you tell me in different threads India is making all kinds of problems in Balochistan and NWFP, Exporting and Encouraging Terrorism, On other hand you are telling me they arent doing anything. Why dont you make your stand clear

I was reffering the instability compartative to the Kashmir. Simply, India is not capable of doing it. India wants to, tries to, but in the end. Its just not happening.

All the people who were getting support from India are simply smashed.

Jesus Christ!
Dont you understand HOW important Afghanistan is? Your going on about how Afghanistan has nothing to offer. It has hell of a lot to offer.

Webby, Indian gencies have carried out sabotage missions from Afghanistan and and much more, instability or not.

Jesus Christ!
Dont you understand HOW important Afghanistan is? Your going on about how Afghanistan has nothing to offer. It has hell of a lot to offer.

Webby, Indian gencies have carried out sabotage missions from Afghanistan and and much more, instability or not.

Ok i dont think anyone is doudting how nuch important Afghanistan is. But we are just doudting how much india is involved and how much this is curcumstances

I was reffering the instability compartative to the Kashmir. Simply, India is not capable of doing it. India wants to, tries to, but in the end. Its just not happening.

All the people who were getting support from India are simply smashed.

Welcome to our Thousand Cuts policy.........

Ok i dont think anyone is doudting how nuch important Afghanistan is. But we are just doudting how much india is involved and how much this is curcumstances

So next time a bomb blasts happens in Pakistan, I am sure the incapable RAW is not to be blamed.

I can say with a certain amount of credibility that India has used and is using its Afghanistan embassies to carry out its operations in Pakistan.

Adux said:
No Sarcasm, I dont think india opened 5 consulates there, to process visa? Its about time, Pakistan got a taste of its own medicine; We been suffering too long, and about time RAW proved its worth

Appreciate your honesty, thanks! :tup:
Not many Indians would confess it openly.

You are not the one to genralize, Neo
Its a true fact, everybody knows it,

I know, i was just giving an example. Who decides what amount of pverty is acceptable? The US or India or Pakistan? Who?
US is spending the amount it deems fit on other purposes besides its mandatory expenditures, as are we.
Its a moral duty of every leader, specially one who's chosen democratically, to decide what amount of povert vs defence expenditures and (politically motivated) foreign aid is acceptable, matter of ethics rather than numbers are statistics.

India does not have a dictator(and i dont intend to imply Pakistan here, but rather as a general thing) that it can destroy the country by ruthlessly spending money wherever. Its a political party, they will lose elections if the public think they are not handling finances properly.
True India does no have a dictator which makes it all too sad that democracy in your country has failed to empower comon man, provide equal social status and rights to all including the minorities and eliminate poverty to the roots.
But this isn't the issue in this thread.

Obviously mate. India cares about its strategic ambitions and is thus spending money there. What is wrong with that? Its about rebuilding Afghanistan which in turn will provide us a LOT of good will and will generate bonhomie between our nations. You may have noticed, no aid to Afghanistan is military in nature.
So do we and like the US or India we too have our right to have a foreign policy that puts our interests first.
Aghanistan is very important for us, its stablity us a matter of national security to us and we'll do all possible not to loose our grip there till she'll fully stabalised.

Indian aid may not be of military nature, it's politically motivated and enhancing RAW activities. Thats where it becomes our problem.

US/NATO will make sure that whoever comes in Afghanistan is consistent with the US policies and not against it, otherwise there was no purpose to liberate:D(i know ;) ) Afghanistan in the first place.
One word: Vietnam! ;)
L'histore ce repêtes! :agree:

This automatically ensures that we get a part of the pie. A pie which till now was entirely,exclusively for Pakistan.
There's enough for all, you can have economic ties with Afghanistan as long as it doesn't affect us. We'll make sure it doesn't. ;)

Indian activities are diversified for making Afghanistan an ally in economic military field and counter Pakistan's natural advantage with Afghanistan. When ever a democratic elections take place in Afghanistan there is no question NA will be out from power. An avereage Afghani is pro Taliban mentality and pro Pakistan stance and they are in large majority more than 80%. India will not in 50 years be able to get pro Indian attitude from the Afghan establishment and government. A broken establishment persued by Karzai and pro Indian stance will never get people's and Tribal support. Pakistan has been able to break Taliban dividing the very pro Pakistan Taliban unlike Mullah Omar and using it to work for Pakistan's interst and at the same time make sure the new renamed Taliban is not violent against the West. The ISI has been working to seperate this rebranded old Taliban which is acceptable to the Coalation Forces and represent the vast majority of Afghan's. The proof is the post I submitted "Pakistan signs a deal with Taliban". It is like living in dreamland saying majority of Afghans hate Pakistan. Who so ever think this after watching "Khyber Express movie" is travelling on Raw assembled Khyber Express that cannot match the price offered by ISI assembled Peshawar to Kabul GT Road. They might not even love Pakistan but when Afganistan returns to stability even if in decades Pakistan is set to benefit the most as Iran cannot serve as an alternative to Pakistan's route. Also interesting is how America will react to Irans influence in Afghanistan on which Raws activities are entirely dependant on.
I have many relatives doing business with Afghanistan and I am glad to share that demand for Pakistan's Cement, Paint etc. is a forst and last choice for 100% businessmen in Afghanistan. The economies of scale advantage to India is lost on transit prices. The immediate produce needed for the reconstruction, I struggle to recall any products that India can offer as it is itself a net importer of Food,Cement and its steel demand is internally rising of which all Pakistan is a net exporter. Karzai himself was quoted on CNN as saying "Pakistan has gained the most from Afghan recontruction, look at ehir exports, their cement exports".

those talkinh about breaking Pakistan may have forgotten KHALISTAN. The destabilisation of a nuclear state will have far reaching effect on the neighbour.

So next time a bomb blasts happens in Pakistan, I am sure the incapable RAW is not to be blamed.

Are you suggesting that RAW will do bomb blasts in Pakistan to show it is credible? Are you playing a freaking computer game or something? Welcome to Defence.pk! Your no longer on BR, PDF, or others.

Freaking grow up.

Are you suggesting that RAW will do bomb blasts in Pakistan to show it is credible? Are you playing a freaking computer game or something? Welcome to Defence.pk! Your no longer on BR, PDF, or others.

Freaking grow up.

Check Pm!!!!

Back
Top Bottom