What's new

why pakistan and india should forget about fighting wars with each other

pakistan and india should not fight wars with each other because there are countries that
didnt fight wars but they have the worlds richest people.i can give you an example of sweden,
switzerland,finland,denmark,sngapore.these countries did not took part in world war 1 and 2.
but still these countries have richest people.their economies are strong.education is free.best
medical facilities to its people.low interest rate.so pakistan and india should drop plans of
wars.and try to increase education and should increase their contacts globlly.
You gave Unrelated example causes of war in

Europe - Political

India and Pakistan - Ideological and political

@Ajai Ghale

USA Soviet Union cold war was a ideological conflict
Similarly Second World war was also ideological conflict ; Fascism VS Imperialism

France England was a political conflict
Today Russia USA is a political conflict along with
Japan China ; North Korea South Korea

But Many other conflicts are just clash of civilisations

such as India Pakistan ; Israel Arab ; The West VS The Islamic world
Shia Sunni

@Ajai Ghale

USA Soviet Union cold war was a ideological conflict
Similarly Second World war was also ideological conflict ; Fascism VS Imperialism

France England was a political conflict
Today Russia USA is a political conflict along with
Japan China ; North Korea South Korea

But Many other conflicts are just clash of civilisations

such as India Pakistan ; Israel Arab ; The West VS The Islamic world
Shia Sunni
WW 2 was not an ideological conflict but a Political one as it was just a continuation of WW 1 all those parties were imperialist with different versions communism, Fascism.

Secondly Conflict between Indo - Pak and Arab - Israel is predominantly Ideological/Civilizational masked under Political,even if Kashmir issue is resolve the Conflict would Go on under different pretext.

However Conflict between India and China is purely Political :D

pakistan and india should not fight wars with each other because there are countries that
didnt fight wars but they have the worlds richest people.i can give you an example of sweden,
switzerland,finland,denmark,sngapore.these countries did not took part in world war 1 and 2.
but still these countries have richest people.their economies are strong.education is free.best
medical facilities to its people.low interest rate.so pakistan and india should drop plans of

Many "New recruits" have such views, then they change by the time they become "Full members"! :P

@SarthakGanguly It's working! :D

Many "New recruits" have such views, then they change by the time they become "Full members"! :P

@SarthakGanguly It's working! :D

I was surprised to see this thread..... Normally newbies (from both the countries) goes the other way........and more surprisingly the discussion is taken forward by few other new members....... Good to see....

Oh another New member started with Baby Face, wait for few more weeks you will want to attack these low life dot heads .....

Why europen countries are so developed? Because haved worked on economic, education e.t.c and here both countries are opposite and increasing terrorism to destroy other..... we should stop focusing on war and start focusing on education, economic..

European countries are so developed because they have looted Asia, Africa and Latin America.

Valid points

The fact is that no one wants to fight a war , nether will there ever be one.

Sure , the threat for one will remain - more for respective domestic audiences than anything else.

Economics matters most and both nations have seen that wars have achieved nothing - only made things worse.

The unaccepted fact is that both India & Pakistan have reconciled to each other but it is not politically expedient to admit it.

I disagree that you can categorize wars, may be superficially yes based on ideological or political labels etc but at the heart of each conflict/war there is a hunger for more power. No war is inevitable.

If India and Pakistan were to inevitably clash based on religious lines then it also implies that civil war in India is also inevitable to which I don't agree as our Islamic brothers in India are well integrated and doing well in all spheres of life. I agree that there are disenfranchised Muslims but so are many Hindu communities, tribals, castes etc. The divide is based on economic lines not social or ideological.

We have to break free of the chains of the past and look towards a peaceful and prosperous future. Just look at Europe, you had major flashpoints all over the place and no one in the mid twentieth century could have imagined an European Union but there they are. We need a similar kind of structure in South East Asia

looks like your new to this forum welcome sirji :devil:

tune to emo.jpg

per what you want is no dought "khoobsoorat baat" but remmeber what zaid miya said/professed

but any way nice thread

nana.jpg

yes should but they will not because every planet have own shear of CH-UT-IY-AS:p:

baat to teri bhi sahi hai.jpg

O really Mr NATO has those countries part of it and they fight wars

Back
Top Bottom