What's new

why pak cannot launch their own sattelite

My dear @django
What exactly is your background again? Do you really know anything about aerospace research?I dont understand what you mean by "indigenous".As far as the percentage of indigenous content by technology is concerned,Unlike pakistan, we have a pretty stringent agency known as CAG that constantly whips DRDO.All the figures are not only made public but also hotly debated in indian parliament. When was the last time,pakistani equivalent of CAG ever published a report on PA's spendings or a report on the performance of pakistani research establishments?Or when was the last time it was even debated in pakistani parliament?
Enough to know that you produce junk after junk, as for your so-called indigenous missiles like the "Brahmos" enough said, if I was you I would stop posting any further drivel, everyone on this forum must be laughing at you...DRDO is a success story :disagree::lol:, even the Indians do not believe this so I will do you a favour and tell you to tone down your nonsensical claims or else every blogger will think you belong in some kind of asylum.kudos

Enough to know that you produce junk after junk, as for your so-called indigenous missiles like the "Brahmos" enough said, if I was you I would stop posting any further drivel, everyone on this forum must be laughing at you...DRDO is a success story :disagree::lol:, even the Indians do not believe this so I will do you a favour and tell you to tone down your nonsensical claims or else every blogger will think you belong in some kind of asylum.kudos

@django

brahmos is not an "indigenous" missile to begin with.ANd i am afraid,you did not understand my question.Is it because you dont understand english,or something else?I asked you,what is your background,and you replied me with something that is totally un-related.I am fairly convinced that i wasted so much time.Thanks!

guys
can anybody tell me that why pakistan supraco could not launch sattelite on their own
just see our neighbor they have reached mars at a such low cost and have launch their own shuttle in just 14 million that too less we can also spend that much amount of money
so wht is hindering our process our r&d scientist are just enjoying or what has happened, why we just keep taking help from china just see india they did developed missile for launching sattelite in just 15-20 years
i want all pakistani to share their thoughts
@Windjammer @Horus

Scale down version of a shuttle .Not a fully developed model .

Context my friend, context. Read the whole part, not just the one sentence.

I'm not saying, "Screw India! India sucks!!"

I'm saying that Pakistan doesn't need to base its course off of India's and should do "its thing" irrespective of what India does. Not everything in the India-Pakistan dynamic has to be a versus thing.

We know Pakistan can't compete with India's space program. It doesn't have the money, facilities, expertise or experience. But that doesn't matter because it shouldn't be competing against India anyway. When India does something, Pakistan should clap and congratulate and let it motive them, but they should stick to their own path and their own programs regardless of what India does.

Launch their own microsats and sounding rockets, not trying to hit Mars just because India does. Build up their program through a slow and steady approach, being ambitious but also realistic, and not falling into the trap of, "Because they do it, we must too"

That's what I mean by "F*ck them." Do your own thing, don't worry about them.

Pakistan has to start small:

nasafundedro.jpg

If it wants to realize big dreams:

AIG-insurance.jpg

India did the same with its space program.

Started small, and without competing against the big boys:

IndianSpaceProgram-image002.jpg

And now because of that it's realizing big dreams:

India-Mars-probe-014.jpg

Man you should read that 'Wings of Fire' of former President ,Scientist Dr APJ Abdul Kalam .
He was one of the first generation scientist .Their office ,drawing room was an altar of a church .Lab,Assembling room was a cow shed nearer to that church..

Agree that cost is not a problem for Pakistan. I only said $14 million was not the true cost of the RLV. I think the best bet for Pakistan is for a JV with China - but there should be an intent for independent development in a few years.

take for example the JF-17. if you are always the second fiddle to China, it wont be much benefecial. But if you are constantly learning and increasing your own indigenous capability to build your own version/variant or JF-17 with less and less components from China, then you can be truly independent. Same path with rest of the high tech stuff.

14million$ for a scaled down model.

i agree with you, brother we not have that much resources , which will give us space to compete in Aerospace field with other developed countries.

secondly RND is very important in all the fields, like in Army we not yet develop a single weapon which is based on our Idea, we are manufacturing Tanks, because all the Armies have Tanks, but we forgot that German bring tanks, as their new idea of Warfare .
We are start building Frigates, submarine, and Airplanes, because other have same too, where are the new Idea, a very small mine can easily destroy submarine, and Frigate, a small missile can easily destroy a Aeroplane, no doubt these are important , but new idea's are very very important.

ISRO is where it is now because of 2 generations of hard work, sweat, failures and politics. DRDO is also going through this. The reason for all this is perseverance. You just think how many GSLV rockets failed because the world community did not want to give us the cryogenic engine technology? How the Marut program failed because no one would give us a proper engine? How many years it took for us to develop the Warship grade steel DMR 249 with which our warships are being built? How many years the LCA program was pushed back because Americans did not let our scientists working in Ironworks take back their own research for FCLAWs?

People around you will ridicule you when you fail...but perseverance will always bring you results.

When a reporter asked Thomas Alva Edison if he was not disheartened by the hundreds of failures before he invented the light bulb he replied, "I did not fail a hundred times, I just figured out 100 ways how a light bulb won't work." This is research where you stumble upon something new. That is the essence of research.

@django

brahmos is not an "indigenous" missile to begin with.ANd i am afraid,you did not understand my question.Is it because you dont understand english,or something else?I asked you,what is your background,and you replied me with something that is totally un-related.I am fairly convinced that i wasted so much time.Thanks!
The truth hurts , I must have really touched a RAW nerve:lol::lol::lol:

Because apparently the top tier leadership have wrapped themselves in this blanket of lies and false sense of security and think we are the best in the world without even checking where the world is right now.60 years of institutional lying has put a curtain over the collective intellect of this nation.

Because India has VISION. Their people their Govt their space organization had courage and will to make and send. SPARCO established before DRDO do you know that ? SPARCO budget was once higher than DRDO ....

Here is subha begerat atay hain chai pe kar samoosay kha kar uske tankhwa laykar ghar chalay jatay hain aur phir in begeratoon ko nikaalnay kiliye golden Handshake dena pharta hey bhai jaan chooro kise aur ko anay do.. what you expect from a country where IT minister once going to ban GOOGLE.COM just to counter **** web sites andaza lagao yaar!

Not DRDO but ISRO.Our space research agency is ISRO .and it was established in 1969.

The truth hurts , I must have really touched a RAW nerve:lol::lol::lol:

Only thing you did in here is trolling.

Pakistan don't need satellites, we have 'molvis' who can sight moon and other planets before anyone else....

Indian TV shows everything inside out and we might have borrowed a cable from China to keep an eye on them, so why bother spending money?

I agree with many Indian friends that reason for our lack of progress in space exploration is not money. The true reason is that we have not taken the right initiatives to foster a culture of sciences and technology research in our country. We never put in place the academic infrastructure required to train our students in the areas relevant to sciences and technologies. Due to lack of industry in relevant areas, our best talent goes to study management related subjects while it is the technological innovation that is the true driver of fast growth of any country's economy. Good management can continue to take the right decisions for most industries to keep them profitable but managers simply cannot invent anything and innovation has to be done by scientists and researchers and we simply do not have many trained people in this area. Our problem in staying behind in sciences and technology has nothing to do with lack of money, it has everything to do with complacent inaction and not taking the right steps to introduce STEM education in high schools, building enough universities with a research culture and fostering an environment where research related industries flourish.

Its very comprehensive analysis of the current state of affairs on Science and education. Imagine Pak did have even 3 Asian level Mathematicians in 2016 , I am not saying world level. The universities are not capable to produce even mathematicians that are basis for R&D.

Only thing you did in here is trolling.
My dear chap all I did was tell you nothing but the truth, the whole region is laughing at your DRDO, the Chinese, the Banglas, the Nepalis and even the Lankans, should you be surprised ? absolutely not, one only has to look at the Tejas and Arjun and compare them to in service and reliable Al-Khalid and JF-17 .......enough said....and I am not trolling, I am just telling it like it is.kudos

SUPACRO was making headway in designing rockets to launch satellites, but then the Military "saw the potential" for military use, and transferred the scientist to the Khan Labs?

That said, It wouldn't be hard for Pakistan to develop a SLV, using existing missiles that are available. Now that doesn't mean duct-taping together a bunch of Shaheens, like Saddam did using Scuds. There will be R&D involved.

The only thing holding them back would be getting the necessary scientists and engineers from Khan, NESCOM, Desto, etc. There is money there, Pakistan just increased the defense budget by $1.5 billion? Money isn't an issue, and the $290 million saved from the F-16 debacle is ready made for reinvestment.

But like @Skaði said, just because India is doing it doesn't mean Pakistan has to. Even Israel has SLV capabilities, but due to their location, unable to launch from east to west, it's suitable for them to have India launch their satellites.

Team up with China or Turkey, develop a medium SLV, SUPACRO will have the technical blueprints and the economies of scale to handle launches for third party nations.

Pakistan needs to stop looking at technology through the military prism. There should be civil research.

All of this requires VISION. Which Pakistani politicians don't have.

So let me offer another view:A Satellite launch from Pakistan would have alot more fanfare and guarantee reelection to the party in charge.

Government approves MoU between ISRO and the UAE Space Agency
PTI | May 25, 2016, 05.15 PM IST
52434356.jpg

PM Narendra Modi at ISRO

NEW DELHI: The government on Wednesday gave nod for signing an MoU between ISRO and the UAE Space Agency (UAESA ), a move that will lead to setting up a Joint Working Group between the two agencies and will help in cooperation in the exploration of outer space for peaceful purposes.

The decision to sign the memorandum of understanding was taken by the Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, and will help in cooperation in the exploration of outer space for peaceful purposes, especially in the field to study Mars.

The MoU would result in setting up a Joint Working Group with members from Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) and UAESA, which will further chalk out a plan of action including the time-frame and the means of implementing it.

Promoting space cooperation between India and the UAE was highlighted during Modi's visit to the UAE in August 2015 and also at the 11th meeting of India-UAE Joint Commission for Economic and Technical Cooperation held at New Delhi in September 2015.

With ISRO achieving success on its Mars Orbiter Mission (MoM) in its maiden attempt, the UAE also sought India's cooperation for its first inter-planetary expedition, which is slated to launched in 2020.

Accordingly, ISRO and UAESA, considering their mutual interest in expanding the applications of space technology for peaceful purposes, signed a MoU in New Delhi on February 11, 2016.

The Emirates Mars Mission orbiter is set to arrive at Mars in 2021 to coincide with the 50th anniversary of the founding of the UAE. The rocket is expected to blast off from the Earth during a brief "launch window" in July 2020 and is set to arrive at Mars in 2021.The move is also remarkable as the UAE will be the only Gulf nation to have embarked on such ambitious project.
The Cabinet also granted ex-post facto approval to the Memorandum of Understanding signed between India's Ministry of Tourism and Maldives's Ministry of Tourism for strengthening cooperation in the field of tourism.The MoU with Maldives will be instrumental in increasing arrival from this important source market. In recent years, Maldives has emerged as an important tourism generating market for India.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...the-UAE-Space-Agency/articleshow/52434347.cms

My dear chap all I did was tell you nothing but the truth, the whole region is laughing at your DRDO, the Chinese, the Banglas, the Nepalis and even the Lankans, should you be surprised ? absolutely not, one only has to look at the Tejas and Arjun and compare them to in service and reliable Al-Khalid and JF-17 .......enough said....and I am not trolling, I am just telling it like it is.kudos

Now please read the title of this thread .
You are saying that you are not trolling?:lol:

does pakistan make her own satellites?

SUPARCO Does Do Research and Initial Design Work As Well As Fabrication of Certain Components But The More Technical Stuff Is Imported Mostly From China Not Because We Don't Want To Do But Because We Just Find It Easier and Cheaper

Back
Top Bottom