What's new

why not a new G7?

ephone

Reaction score
Country
China
Since G7 consists of so-called developed countries. Why don't those developing countries form a new type of G7 organization?

For example, the following developing countries can well be good founding members for such an organization to counter the G7's exploitation.
(1) China
(2) Russia
(3) India
(4) Brazil
(5) Mexico
(6) South Africa
(7) Indonesia

It can also be named G7 South (From Chairman Mao's South-South Cooperation)

Last edited:
There is already an organization like this, it is called BRICS, your list just have Mexico and Indonesia. Personally, I doubt Mexico is a good choice because it contribute neither industry nor resource and frankly is way too close to US. I would welcome Indonesia though.

i dont agree it should only be G3 China, Russia and India maybe Nigeria and Pakistan too

Brazil, Mexico, South Africa and Indonesia cant be trusted they are US lapdogs

i dont agree it should only be G3 China, Russia and India maybe Nigeria and Pakistan too

Brazil, Mexico, South Africa and Indonesia cant be trusted they are US lapdogs
it would be hell for NATO....we should really form G3 with RUSSIA,CHINA & INDIA only..

Why would China want to form a military or economic partnership with India when India is building "China killers" or "Beijing Killers"?
did any of our military or Govt establishment said that???
its our great media...they say 2+2=22
any military partnership with any other country is based on its interest...
Chinese incursions are making India angry.We have to resolve that before making any alliance between us

Last edited:
Basically, G7 is a group consisting of the finance ministers and and central bank governors of seven nations to discuss primarily economic issues.

WIKI

Seriously, the only country I trust that will stand up to the Yankees right now is Russia.

None of the other countries have the guts to stand up to the Yankees.

CPC is too pro-Yankees with their children in Yankee universities and property in Yankee land.

India is firmly controlled by the Indian lobby group in Yankee land.

Without Russia this world is finished.

There is already an organization like this, it is called BRICS, your list just have Mexico and Indonesia. Personally, I doubt Mexico is a good choice because it contribute neither industry nor resource and frankly is way too close to US. I would welcome Indonesia though.

Shouldn't BRICS include few east European nations, because growth is still in those regions and they might offer political and diplomatic influence of BRICS in those markets.

I am not calling for a military partnership but an economic partnership.

BTW, I do not think getting more members there will hurt anyone.

Brazil, Argentina, Nigeria and etc are all developing countries and can all be good choices.

Why would China want to form a military or economic partnership with India when India is building "China killers" or "Beijing Killers"?

You can have a BRICS, a new G7 or anything else you want but as long as India and China have serious territorial disputes, they will not be trustful of each other and will not form a common front on many international issues. And if such a organisation is not internally united, it will never be able to counter the west.

I am not calling for a military partnership but an economic partnership.

BTW, I do not think getting more members there will hurt anyone.

Brazil, Argentina, Nigeria and etc are all developing countries and can all be good choices.

But why try and help "Carthage" economically when you know there will be a conflict with them in the future? I never understand Chinese people. Money is important, but money with a potential enemy is another.

Chinese-Dragon will probaly chime in and say," we have business dealings with US, Japan and they are our enemies." But that is different because China had no economy when they opened trade with US, Japan. Look at china now, they are challenging their rivals.

Does China want a pro-Western nation like india to become strong economically with 1billion warmongering people with younger demographics to be next door? Remember, two tigers cannot share the same road.

Russia and China are the only relevant countries to counter the west.

India and Brazil are weak and irrelevant in geopolitics.

South Africa is a joke.

I always have suspicions of India. I have a feeling India will side with the west at any moment. They are very pro-western and have a very pro-western population.

I think China is correct to have reservations about Indian involvement.

I believe for an organisation like Nato to exist both in millitary and economic sense, there must be a common threat perception, the perception can be both of ideology or millitary.Nato came to exist to counter the Ussr and also partly the communist ideology.Again such an organisation to exist now is quite difficult.Like it on not what is the common threat for a new organisation of devloped countries....none.Plus all the countries that you list have different goals or already close with US.Millitary cooperation is further ruled out as there are existing tension between india and China and its unlikely they will cooperate together millitarily.

Russia and China are the only relevant countries to counter the west.

India and Brazil are weak and irrelevant in geopolitics.

South Africa is a joke.

I always have suspicions of India. I have a feeling India will side with the west at any moment. They are very pro-western and have a very pro-western population.

I think China is correct to have reservations about Indian involvement.

India matters a lot in south asia which is a big chunk of world.It further has a significant clout in world economic forums.Although Indian people are generall pro-west that in no way makes us anti-Russia and neither can we afford to be anti-russia as we are depend on them for a huge chunk of our millitary supplies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom