What's new

Why no declassification of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose files?

let me give a couple of examples from a bit modern day situations.

One can fight for a country by using war lordism aka Talib-arbarians
or
one can fight using non-violence like Mandela

What style / approach do you think Neta Ji was using?
There is a difference between fighting using civilians...and a difference between declaring open war and fighting the military of a nation.

Subhas Chandra Bose chose the latter.

But I didn't find much info on the title.

Why no declassification of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose files?

You have additional info or I missed something.
A lot is at stake my friend. Many vested interests are involved in India's biggest cover up. If you are interested in knowing more - you can check things out from the insider's eyes. This is a remarkably well researched book - with stolen declassified archives even! KGB, IB(then British IB), Nazis etc - its a huge thing. I did not believe half of it - till I started cross checking. Read it...will blow your mind away.

Amazon.in - Buy India's Biggest Cover Up Book Online at Low Price in India | India's Biggest Cover Up Reviews & Ratings

Everyone is involved. Almost.

Incorrect analysis,.

Hitler was headed for defeat. The mater was not if, but when.

USSR invasion simply hastened the process. Read about WW-1 for some lessons. Thank you.

And i mentioned that we would have tasted more success, Not outright victory. Hitler's foolish venture into USSR had allowed the allies to field more troops in the Eastern theatre which led to INA's retreat from Kohima.

Netaji was not a natural Military commander. Although his academic career was flawless, his military mission was bound to fail because he was fighting a war he could never win. But the point is, the way we,Indians have treated this great leader after his mysterious disappearance, through the methodical way Government of India had tried to hinder every enquiry commission about him are simply inexcusable. If we are a true democratic,liberal nation the truth must be revealed no matter who gets saved or who not.

And i mentioned that we would have tasted more success, Not outright victory. Hitler's foolish venture into USSR had allowed the allies to field more troops in the Eastern theatre which led to INA's retreat from Kohima.
Not really - it failed because of several reasons - both military and civilian. Bose realized that Hitler was headed for defeat(war with Soviet Union was inevitable).
Military - The INA+Japanese logistics failed in the rains in Burma. Besides there was a lack of determined structure and plan to help other Indian soldiers defect.

Civilian - Gandhi and pet Congress decided to stay out of the conflict and gave the Brits no trouble(unlike 1942) because that would have created a hero out of Bose and Gandhi would have become a sidekick. India stayed silent as Bose's repeated appeals to the Congress leadership for a general uprising went unanswered.

I wonder why is Congress so uptight about this. Maybe... it could lead to the truth out about who 'caused' the air crash? hmm?

I wonder why is Congress so uptight about this. Maybe... it could lead to the truth out about who 'caused' the air crash? hmm?

There wasn't any air crash. Even Mukherjee commission said it

There wasn't any air crash. Even Mukherjee commission said it
pandit_nehru_photography_strictly_prohibitedy_Homai+Vyarawalla.jpg

There you go. Prime suspect :omghaha:

Why there should be an exception for today's India when that 'today' itself is defined by 'yesterday'? As someone said.. past defines present & present defines future! & we don't want to be living under gagged history thinking what may have happened in the past, when we have the provision to take veil off from that subdued piece of truth!
Rather than retoric do tell me how its revelant today? and not form a history poin of view.

The people of this country has a right to know what happened to their beloved leader Netaji .

Rather than retoric do tell me how its revelant today? and not form a history poin of view.

It's not just rhetoric my friend... very much relevant to India even today. If he was a forgotten man in Indian history... then your stand makes sense. But Netaji is still a revered hero for Indians & is very much part of our curriculum. So... it's only reasonable that we know complete truth about the man we hold with such regard.
But in any case I'm just curious to know what would happen if these files are declassified? Why such reluctance?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom