What's new

Why no declassification of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose files?

His role as per modern day history books may be more of romantic rather than being correct in political or military perspectives.

You are wrong. Most of Indian History books depict Netaji and the exploits of INA with pride. If there is an opinion poll conducted today am sure that Netaji would be as popular as someone like Nehru if not more.

obviously it wasn't non violent but comparing their struggle with the likes of Taliban is ridiculous although their allies(Japanese) had similar barbarian instincts like Taliban

A man is known by the company he keeps.

You are wrong. Most of Indian History books depict Netaji and the exploits of INA with pride. If there is an opinion poll conducted today am sure that Netaji would be as popular as someone like Nehru if not more.

opinion poles conduced on emotionally charged issues are not worth the paper they are written on,. ,

Netaji didn't kill innocent civilians like taliban, He created his own army with the help of foreign powers and then fought an open-war against the British.

Please list his wars with locations and time.

Thank you

A man is known by the company he keeps.

opinion poles conduced on emotionally charged issues are not worth the paper they are written on,. ,

I was referring to this stmt of urs "
His role as per modern day history books may be more of romantic rather than being correct in political or military perspectives.
"

It was meant to show that Indians today still share a sense of devotion to him.

Please list his wars with locations and time.

Thank you

Refer Burma campaign.
edit: Battles and operations of the Indian National Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Netaji was sold to fulfill political ambitions of certain respected individuals, Hence the cover up.

In fact many of the documents have been destroyed also.

let me give a couple of examples from a bit modern day situations.

One can fight for a country by using war lordism aka Talib-arbarians
or
one can fight using non-violence like Mandela

What style / approach do you think Neta Ji was using?

p.s. in either case, files must be declassified now considering the military related info is pretty much historic and not applicable anymore. No one can use this info militarily. So the files should be given to the public.

NONE. And please don't turn this thread into complete nonsense with your "knowledge" of history.

I was referring to this stmt of urs "
"

It was meant to show that Indians today still share a sense of devotion to him.

Refer Burma campaign.
edit: Battles and operations of the Indian National Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Burma campaign was no win for INA.

it was militarily the most stupid method

However romanticism colors your perception so I can't convince you based on logic and rational approach.

sorry to say.

Last edited:
Burma campaign was no win for ANA.

However romanticism colors your perception so I can't convince you based on logic and rational approach.

sorry to say.

Oh wise one, can you please shed more light on why it is "MOST STUPID METHOD"?

Burma campaign was no win for ANA.

sorry to say.

:lol: its INA not ANA
on a serious note they did tasted some success in the initial part of their campaign but couldn't do much against numerically strong, well equipped and better organized British Indian Army especially after the assistance coming from Japanese was stopped when they themselves were being defeated at all fronts

sadly that's truth and most Indians are too blind with nationalism to accept shortcomings of the personalities the revere forgetting that they are also just humans prone to making some mistakes

:lol: its INA not ANA
on a serious note they did tasted some success in the initial part of their campaign but couldn't do much against numerically strong, well equipped and better organized British Indian Army especially after the assistance coming from Japanese was stopped when they themselves were being defeated at all fronts

And had it not been for a certain moron's invasion of USSR, We would have seen more success.

If you can't answer doesn't mean that you can trash other posters' knowledge.

Oh I surely can answer, but some posts doesn't deserve an answer, like the one where someone finds similarities between Netaji and "war lordism aka Talib-arbarians".

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom