What's new

why majority of Martial and Caucasoid castes converted to Islam ?

Vishvamitra

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
during my reserch on pakistani regions i came across this pettern.

Majority of converts in Pakistani Eastern Region of Punjab and Sindh are from highly caucosoid and martial castes.

Jatts and Gujjars are the largest caste group(15%+15%), followed by rajputs(10%), then, sheikhs, then Arains(10%) and Brahmins,Mughals,Turks,Persians,Arabs Migrants (40%)

https://joshuaproject.net/countries/PK

These tribes were nominal hindus before converting. Brahmin status in punjab was that of kammi/kamin people. In local level brahmins didn't own any land and had to earn living by doing kammi people work, like cooking in weddings or passing some message to another village relative or person. Basically typical work of kammi in rural punjab before modern world.

These tribes were nominal hindus before converting. Brahmin status in punjab was that of kammi/kamin people. In local level brahmins didn't own any land and had to earn living by doing kammi people work, like cooking in weddings or passing some message to another village relative or person. Basically typical work of kammi in rural punjab before modern world.

According to my Punjabi friends from Lahor, Attock Brahmins were Highly Respected people even in Western Pakistan.

i know that you have some personal "issues" with brahmins but dont try to change history please.

All North Indian brahmins and kshatriya should move to current North-West India, create a new religion and declare independence from rest of India.

You need to stem the gene flow from Dravidians.
as a khatri i dont consider some people as my Countrymen because of vast different between us.

as a khatri i dont consider some people as my Countrymen because of vast different between us.

Other than Afghan Pashtuns and Indian Punjabis, you guys are the closest to us genetically outside Pakistan.

I feel sad to see the genetic intermixing between you and the Dravidians. I have nothing against Dravidians, but every group deserves to preserve their genes and prevent irreversible changes.

According to my Punjabi friends from Lahor, Attock Brahmins were Highly Respected people even in Western Pakistan.

i know that you have some personal "issues" with brahmins but dont try to change history please.

I'm not making this up. It's all in history and tales of punjab. I know you are gujarati brahmin and over there you guys are maybe something else. In Mirza Saheba story, she ask kammi who happen to be brahmin to pass message to Mirza. I didn't pay much attention till one day I read that even now days in east punjab villages brahmins come to their wedding to cook and do some other work. In punjab that simply translate to being kammi or worker.

It make sense though, even according to british records brahmins were not landowners but lived in villages dominated by others in punjab. Sahiba message to kammi brahmin

" ‘Up you Karmu Brahmin, take to your legs and be of some use to me / I shall bestow a piece of gold into your hands / I shall gift you a cow for your milk and a horse for the ride with all the trappings / you shall not cease to receive the largesse as long as I live / if you are truly the Kammi of my household, bring Mirza here forthwith’."

I think things changed in northen regions potohar, there brahmin likely were landowners and not priests like. I will have to look more in to it.

Perhaps also due to the influence of the Mamluk Dynasty (1206-1290), whose military was drawn almost exclusively from Turkic peoples?

Are you punjabi? Because I remember you was supposed to be gujju brahmin? Because otherwise you would know culture of punjab.

I'm not making this up. It's all in history and tales of punjab. I know you are gujarati brahmin and over there you guys are maybe something else. In Mirza Saheba story, she ask kammi who happen to be brahmin to pass message to Mirza. I didn't pay much attention till one day I read that even now days in east punjab villages brahmins come to their wedding to cook and do some other work. In punjab that simply translate to being kammi or worker.

It make sense though, even according to british records brahmins were not landowners but lived in villages dominated by others in punjab. Sahiba message to kammi brahmin

" ‘Up you Karmu Brahmin, take to your legs and be of some use to me / I shall bestow a piece of gold into your hands / I shall gift you a cow for your milk and a horse for the ride with all the trappings / you shall not cease to receive the largesse as long as I live / if you are truly the Kammi of my household, bring Mirza here forthwith’."

I think things changed in northen regions potohar, there brahmin likely were landowners and not priests like. I will have to look more in to it.
Nope bro i am from delhi. And i belog to small caste called brahma khatri. My grand ma is from sindh and my Grand dad is from jalandhar. Due to our mixed heritage i claim both states :D

Brahma Kshatri
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma_Kshatri

And 90% people from even upper caste shows heavy drividian influence outside punjab. Gujarati,Rajasthani,upit,bihari,marathi brahmins are short, Dark and look like mixbreed people.

Are you punjabi? Because I remember you was supposed to be:ujju brahmin? Because otherwise you would know culture of punjab.
I am a punjabi my ancestors from jalandh and Gurudaspur. But my dad migrated to delhi so i am a delhiwala now :D

Perhaps also due to the influence of theMamluk Dynasty (1206-1290), whose military was drawn almost exclusively from Turkic peoples?
Turks form non indic upper caste we are talking about indic upper caste such as Khatris,Rajput,jats,gujjars, etc etc.

You should check out my conversation with pak forever guy, i clearly mentioned that i am a Green eyed Brahma khatri from haryana (Delhi).

Nope bro i am from delhi. And i belog to small caste called brahma khatri. My grand ma is from sindh and my Grand dad is from jalandhar. Due to our mixed heritage i claim both states :D

Brahma Kshatri
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brahma_Kshatri

And 90% people from even upper caste shows heavy drividian influence outside punjab. Gujarati,Rajasthani,upit,bihari,marathi brahmins are short, Dark and look like mixbreed people.

I am a punjabi my ancestors from jalandh and Gurudaspur. But my dad migrated to delhi so i am a delhiwala now :D

Turks form non indic upper caste we are talking about indic upper caste such as Khatris,Rajput,jats,gujjars, etc etc.

In punjab kammi simply meant belonging to non-agrian tribe or dominant tribes and someone who worked in other people homes or for others. It had little to do with race but majority of kammi marasis, nai, massali, chuhra etc indeed look on average darker and different then so called upper castes in punjab.

In punjab kammi simply meant belonging to non-agrian tribe or dominant tribes and someone who worked in other people homes or for others. It had little to do with race but majority of kammi marasis, nai, massali, chuhra etc indeed look on average darker and different then so called upper castes in punjab.
Massali is a muslim chuhra, like mazhabi sikhs.

Nais,lohar etc were people whose caste defined their work like lohar = blacksmith etc, and werent considered untouchables.
The facial features,complexion is more visible among the Panjabi chrisitians,mussalis, dalits who converted during british rule to escape discrimination.

Brahmins in Panjab or sindh however were never dominant perhaps due to culture of the region, much like nepal.

Back
Top Bottom