What's new

Punjab of Pakistan - Tribal Structure

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Butt Sahib. Lakin Khayl rehay kay hamari Mirza (Mughal ) Community is 7 million strong.

Aap ko Coalition Kingdom banana perh jai gi:D

Sir aaap ke 7 million eik Mughla-i-Pullaooo aur Kashmiri Chai ki party ke maaaar haiiin - Subb ko apni taraf lei jaooon gaaa ! :P

They can't stop loving their preislsmic connection.

Since Marwari has thanked the above post. There are more than 1 million Muslim Marwaris in Pakistani Punjab, especially in Bahawalpur and Multan Divisions. I am not including those who live in Sindh.

I personally know a Pakistani Muslim Marwari lady living in Multan, with a big family.

I think you know squat about us and our Ethnicities.

I think I do. There are plenty of Muslims in Uttar Pradesh who claim to be Mughal, Chugtai, Qazilbash, Barlas and what not. And when you look at them, they don't look even a tiny bit central asian. Infact many are even darker than the local population.

To me it looks like they are just trying to piggy back on the legacy of Mughals to increase their social stature. Of course there will be a few authentic mughal stock, but hardly any in India. Maybe all the pure ones migrated to Pakistan.

Sir aaap ke 7 million eik Mughla-i-Pullaooo aur Kashmiri Chai ki party ke maaaar haiiin - Subb ko apni taraf lei jaooon gaaa ! :P

Phajee Tusi Muajein kar liyo, Sadi khair hagi...:D

I think I do. There are plenty of Muslims in Uttar Pradesh who claim to be Mughal, Chugtai, Qazilbash, Barlas and what not. And when you look at them, they don't look even a tiny bit central asian. Infact many are even darker than the local population.

To me it looks like they are just trying to piggy back on the legacy of Mughals to increase their social stature. Of course there will be a few authentic mughal stock, but hardly any in India. Maybe all the pure ones migrated to Pakistan.

That may be true in some cases, but you can always tell pure Mughals from mixed lot.

Waisee truth be told I've always fancied myself as a Punjabi first & than a Kashmiri, within the context of Pakistan ! :undecided:

Pataa nahin Punjab ki matiii muqadas lagtiii haiii aur Punjab hi merii Janat-i-Nazeer haiii not Kashmir ! :kiss3:

Heck I even joked to my Grandpa once that we've been fighting with India for a piece of land that is nothing more than an over-sized Murree ! :omghaha:

Baaad mein Dada ki chappair parneiii lagiii thiii ! :fie:

Same here. dude my parents and grandparents speak Punjabi so at that moment we think ourselves as Punjabis. The Kashmiri element comes when we think of food, or meet people from our bradari :smokin:

Same here. dude my parents and grandparents speak Punjabi so at that moment we think ourselves as Punjabis. The Kashmiri element comes when we think of food, or meet people from our bradari :smokin:

Its Butt like you who perpetuate this stereotype ! :pissed: :omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom