What's new

Why Japan tilted towards India

It's all about numbers and quantities, which side outnumber the other by a massive amount, what flag does the majority of sub 100 post then banned account have?

Also I''ll point out, not all trolls with a Chinese flag are Chinese. I'll point to the challenger episode as proof.

I don't think so. I doubt any Senior Chinese members would be given or want the job.

Well, the outnumbering is for two reasons. First, since this is a Pakistani forum, a lot of information which is unpalatable to Indians is given prominence here. This results in more Indian trolls here. Seondly, simply based on the English speaking population, you can expect that kind of outnumbering.

The best solution is to make all members take mandatory 'virtual citizenship' of a certain country on the forum. Then MODS of all nationalities must be appointed. Anyone trolling will be reported to his country's mod.

That will bring things under control.

Well, the outnumbering is for two reasons. First, since this is a Pakistani forum, a lot of information which is unpalatable to Indians is given prominence here. This results in more Indian trolls here. Seondly, simply based on the English speaking population, you can expect that kind of outnumbering.

The best solution is to make all members take mandatory 'virtual citizenship' of a certain country on the forum. Then MODS of all nationalities must be appointed. Anyone trolling will be reported to his country's mod.

That will bring things under control.

Percentage wise you still have us beat and how would multi-nationality mods help?

Percentage wise you still have us beat and how would multi-nationality mods help?

See, the point is this: let us say there is a Chinese mod for the Chinese subforum. Now, a new member joins claiming to be Chinese and is accepted by the Chinese mod as a new member (approval of that respective country's MOD will be needed for membership confirmation).

Then, next day assume that he begins to troll Indian threads. Now the Chinese mod will advise him to shut up since he would not want Indians to start counter trolling and destroy the forum peace. If he does not shut up, the Chinese mod will himself ban him. Reverse the situation and replace Indian with Chinese, similar course of action.

Important thing is: Chinese mod cannot ban Indian members and vice versa. A MOD can ban only people of his own nationality.

This might not be possible to implement on this forum, but this is the ideal solution. Can you see any drawbacks in this which I might be missing?

Its just started. India and Japanese collaboration will be inevitable within next two decades. I think cooperation with Japan is as important like those with Russia and USA.

I"ve never seen Cardsharp indulge in such fun.

Besides other Chinese members like sigecrossbow, chauism and many more to mention don't indulge into any of those sissy troll contests.

By the way! why are we discussing people?:D

My friend just look around and try to see what exactly he means when he rights. I have to agree with one thing here i forgot to mention one thing here i didn't include siegecrossbow in my list of the best. I should say sorry to him as i mixed him up with the lot.

You keep mentioning CD as your hero but I guarantee you, he and I agree 99% of the time with regards to India and though he might be less vocal about it, he is as sick of the incessant trolling and lack of manners as I am.

Also you keep accusing me of such things as making fun of India's poverty, toilet remarks and I keep inviting you to find any such post (all forum posts are a matter of public record right). Really it wouldn't be very hard to find these posts, if it your accusations held true, would it?

until then stop lying and stop writing libelous remarks about me.

Haven't visited this thread for some time so am replying, since you placed on ignore list no problem. But i will make my point and move on, i definitely find him more wise than anybody around for sure and i have to say i made a mistake by not mentioning siegecrossbow too who i haven't seen trolling till date.

I don't think i said anywhere that u indulge in mindless and open bashing but have mentioned your veiled remarks only.

Who isn't vexed with the trolling part and seriously this is just a place to learn something new about defence matters this isn't my bread and butter. :wave:

You keep mentioning CD as your hero but I guarantee you, he and I agree 99% of the time with regards to India and though he might be less vocal about it, he is as sick of the incessant trolling and lack of manners as I am.

Also you keep accusing me of such things as making fun of India's poverty, toilet remarks and I keep inviting you to find any such post (all forum posts are a matter of public record right). Really it wouldn't be very hard to find these posts, if it your accusations held true, would it?

until then stop lying and stop writing libelous remarks about me.

Exactly right. :tup:

Cardsharp is one of the most reasonable Chinese members on this forum.

I have never once seen him talking about toilets/poverty in other countries. Such things are irrelevant anyway in most discussions.

It's true that all these trolls on the forum lately are getting annoying, maybe there is some merit to the idea of adding new mods.

Last edited:
My friend just look around and try to see what exactly he means when he rights. I have to agree with one thing here i forgot to mention one thing here i didn't include siegecrossbow in my list of the best. I should say sorry to him as i mixed him up with the lot.

He is flamboyant,realist and with limited patience threshold like most of us here.

I'm sure many Indian members will agree with me.

I don't discard the fact ,different members will interpret opinions differently,recently someone accused me of not being Indian.

Indushek, eee mata ni ikade vodalesdam.:)

Hey buddy, maybe it's just a misunderstanding?

Sometimes it's hard to get points across on the internet, because you can't see other people's facial expressions and body language etc.

In any case, if we're disputing this I would want to see a post by CardSharp where he mocks Indian poverty and makes nonsense comments about toilets etc. Personally I can't remember him doing that.

In any case, if we're disputing this I would want to see a post by CardSharp where he mocks Indian poverty and makes nonsense comments about toilets etc. Personally I can't remember him doing that.

Yep me too, because this isn't the only time he's accused me and I've then asked him for proof.

He is flamboyant,realist and with limited patience threshold like most of us here.

I'm sure many Indian members will agree with me.

I don't discard the fact ,different members will interpret opinions differently,recently someone accused me of not being Indian.

Indushek, eee mata ni ikade vodalesdam.:)

haha I just noticed you called me flamboyant

Back
Top Bottom