What's new

Why Japan tilted towards India

^^^ Ignore the troll guys.

Anyone with basic reading skills can see that I did NOT come up with the idea, I was replying to another poster. :lol:

^^^ Ignore the troll guys.

Anyone with basic reading skills can see that I did NOT come up with the idea, I was replying to another poster. :lol:

He might be another challenger sockpuppet. I lol'ed a little when he sent me hatemail via pdf message system about a week ago.

He might be another challenger sockpuppet. I lol'ed a little when he sent me hatemail via pdf message system about a week ago.

No, this one is actually Chinese.

He sent me PM hate mail as well. :rofl:

I think he is just embarrassed because he supported challenger, who turned out to be a Japanese war crimes apologist.

Regardless, it goes to show that stupidity can come from any nationality.

No, this one is actually Chinese.

He sent me PM hate mail as well :rofl:

I think he is just embarrassed because he supported challenger, who turned out to be a Japanese war crimes apologist.

Regardless, it goes to show that stupidity can come from any nationality.

Yeah his English is definitely better, whatever, there are idiots of every nationality. Funny, I have indushk on one side flaming me for being an anti-india racist and I have this guy on the other side sending me hate mail for being an Indian lover. Some people are just intolerant I guess.

Yeah his English is definitely better, whatever, there are idiots of every nationality. Funny, I have indushk on one side flaming me for being an anti-india racist and I have this guy on the other side sending me hate mail for being an Indian lover. Some people are just intolerant I guess.

You do it, you're damned.
You don't, you're damned.
'tis a funny world, was always meant to be. After all man is the most intelligent form of life on this planet. LOLLLLL
Stupidity is not the preserve of any particular gender, religion, nationality or any other group. All exercises in self-deception.

'tis a funny world, was always meant to be. After all man is the most intelligent form of life on this planet. LOLLLLL
Stupidity is not the preserve of any particular gender, religion, nationality or any other group. All exercises in self-deception.

It's not even limited to a single person. God knows we all have our stupid days.

The irony is unbelievable. :D

It's not even limited to a single person. God knows we all have our stupid days.

Oh what a bunch of holier than thou replies here, i just feel to cry for being so stupid about our "sharp" guy here.

And the rest i think are jumping in to conclusions without understanding my side of the story so i request you not to prejudge.

Oh what a bunch of holier than thou replies here, i just feel to cry for being so stupid about our "sharp" guy here.

And the rest i think are jumping in to conclusions without understanding my side of the story so i request you not to prejudge.

I'm not prejudging you buddy. :tup:

I just think that you have misunderstood Cardsharp... because Cardsharp is actually a very reasonable guy. I've never seen him flaming anyone.

I'm not prejudging you buddy. :tup:

I just think that you have misunderstood Cardsharp... because Cardsharp is actually a very reasonable guy. I've never seen him flaming anyone.

CD i have always had great respect for you and i quote u as the ideal poster wherever i talk about such things. May be u find him reasonable but i don't and i don't want to hurt ur feelings in any way so respectfully i beg to differ with you on this.

CD i have always had great respect for you and i quote u as the ideal poster wherever i talk about such things. May be u find him reasonable but i don't and i don't want to hurt ur feelings in any way so respectfully i beg to differ with you on this.

Fair enough my friend. :cheers:

Well, the outnumbering is for two reasons. First, since this is a Pakistani forum, a lot of information which is unpalatable to Indians is given prominence here. This results in more Indian trolls here. Seondly, simply based on the English speaking population, you can expect that kind of outnumbering.

The best solution is to make all members take mandatory 'virtual citizenship' of a certain country on the forum. Then MODS of all nationalities must be appointed. Anyone trolling will be reported to his country's mod.

That will bring things under control.

great idea...but is it possible !

He is flamboyant,realist and with limited patience threshold like most of us here.

I'm sure many Indian members will agree with me.

I don't discard the fact ,different members will interpret opinions differently,recently someone accused me of not being Indian.

Indushek, eee mata ni ikade vodalesdam.:)

Baasu neeku vishayam artham kavatledu atanu elanti vadite manakenti, ikkada ento mandi unnaru addamina maatalu maatladevallu, mana vipu border ki avatala pakkana (nneku artham ayyindi anukuntanu). Alagani ishtam vachhinattu e thread lo padite daantlo velu petti addamina postinglu cheyyalsina avasaram ledu kada?? ee madhya itani maatalu mari ati ga untunnayi.

In any case, if we're disputing this I would want to see a post by CardSharp where he mocks Indian poverty and makes nonsense comments about toilets etc. Personally I can't remember him doing that.

Your concern for truth is really appealing but i would love to put forward the comments i found inappropriate and i am telling one last time, i never accused him of open bashing. Its just that certain comments are what i call inappropriate with his image so far..............

You can figure out the rest as you like. This isn't some dam court where i have to put forward my case with proofs in a witness box.

Baasu neeku vishayam artham kavatledu atanu elanti vadite manakenti, ikkada ento mandi unnaru addamina maatalu maatladevallu, mana vipu border ki avatala pakkana (nneku artham ayyindi anukuntanu). Alagani ishtam vachhinattu e thread lo padite daantlo velu petti addamina postinglu cheyyalsina avasaram ledu kada?? ee madhya itani maatalu mari ati ga untunnayi.

hey mama nuvu telugaa nenu warangal nunchi nuvi ekkadinuchi boss

Back
Top Bottom