What's new

Why Japan tilted towards India

^^^^^

Translation that's what you get for picking the treacherous Chinese over the us friendly Indians. You didn't pick us then, so now we don't want to play with you.

Nevermind that neither party was right for each other in the early 80's and that India has plenty to gain from Japan now.

Why are you getting so worked up? We all know that international relations are based on benefits and interests. However, you know very well that some Indian members take pot shots at China because of the suspicious nature of the India-China relationship (due to many reasons). You also know that some Chinese posters do the same to India.

On this forum, national relations define the tenor and tone of various posters. Tomorrow, if India and China manage to resolve all disputes and get friendly, you will see nothing but praise for China by Indian posters! That's how the forum is.

I"ve wondered what our security pact with Japan means,is its just a document bearing signatures of the respective diplomats or there is more to it?

Last edited:
Why are you getting so worked up? We all know that international relations are based on benefits and interests. However, you know very well that some Indian members take pot shots at China because of the suspicious nature of the India-China relationship (due to many reasons). You also know that some Chinese posters do the same to India.

On this forum, national relations define the tenor and tone of various posters. Tomorrow, if India and China manage to resolve all disputes and get friendly, you will see nothing but praise for China by Indian posters! That's how the forum is.

Correction except Chinese-Dragon every Chinese does that. Its another case that Cardsharp rarely does openly (most of his are veiled subterfuge) and there are others who leave no stone unturned to tell us low life Indians how unimportant we are to this world.

That's precisely the problem. A forum filled by petty sniping isn't one worth visiting. There are just no insightful or constructive thread these days.

Last edited:
That's precisely the problem. A forum filled by petty isn't one worth visiting. There are just no insightful or construction thread these days.

Or you can do something even better....not form generalized opinions.:cheers:

Correction except Chinese-Dragon every Chinese does that. Its another case that Cardsharp rarely does openly (most of his are veiled subterfuge) and there are others who leave no stone unturned to tell us low life Indians how unimportant we are to this world.

I really don't care that you think my statements are veiled insults. Your criticism would make more sense if the vast majority of flamers and derailers in China-India threads aren't of Indian origin. How many sub 100 post then banned Indian members are there here? It has been impossible to discuss anything reasonably.

I really don't care that you think my statements are veiled insults. Your criticism would make more sense if the vast majority of flamers and derailers in China-India threads aren't of Indian origin. How many sub 100 post then banned Indian members are there here? It has been impossible to discuss anything reasonably.

first clerify with your govt on visa issue ...then came forward to cleam/comment who derailed China-India relations...

Weren't you the one with the obsession with burning rectums? I don't understand, is this an Indian curse word or is it just your personal formulation?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It is a commonly used verbiage in several Indian languages - generally used to refer to someone who is jealous or angry.

I don't get your meaning because your statement wasn't stated in complete sentences.

you should have knowleage of what your own govt policy on india before make a statement on bilateral relations...

relations has derailed over visa issue ..you need a complete sentences on it ?

don't you get what i am talking about..?

Please, pretty please, you must be joking? Indians...?:lol:
I thought you knew plenty of "problems" of yours, do i need to remind you.....:D

Sure, I know plenty of Indian "problems" but I happen to know lots of Chinese ones too. So keep that in mind before reminding anything.

And by the way, he was curious about the meaning of that phrase and I explained it to him. So why is it causing your rectum to burn?!

Back
Top Bottom