What's new

Why it's in Pakistan's best interest not to mess with Modi

Listen dothead, you are here on a Pakistani website, expressing how you don't care about Pakistani views. Kill yourself and sell your gao mata to me for a reasonable price.

Eid is coming soon.

Dude you have anger issues :) and going by your posts, you are the one in line to become a suicide bomber. Hence the probability of you blowing yourself up is much much higher than me killing myself anytime soon :lol:

@WAJsal is a Pakistani, not one of your hindu kin. You think he will betray a Pakistani for an Indian like you?

You Indians should learn the word ghairat.
If you are abusing someone, racist comments, initiating violence etc, etc, i will rate you. This is not about Hindu or a Muslim or Pakistani or an Indian.

Kashmir and its people will have freedom from Indian tyranny that is the law of gravity. India is the one on the wrong side and it can't sustain it for too long. If Kashmir bleeds, India will too.
Pakistan wanted India to bleed but pakistan end up bleeding and now killing the same terrorist who were prepared for India

And nobody gives a shit about you not giving a shit b'cos you yourself are a nobody. Got it friend. :wave:
there is a saying in pujabi ya to laad do ya ladd jao meaning either get owned or try everything to own the otherparty

now most pakistanies think that way thats why they so very easily get into fights with thrid nations deu to ambitions of their "friends not masters" , "all weather friends" or "brotherlli ummah mumaliks" :haha:

now the question is kashmir

in 1948 they were about to get whole kashmir peacefuli when they deu to their "ladd do" phylosophy attacked kashmir with help of afridi raiders and maharaja aceeded kashmir to india just like khan kalat & nawab bugti aceeded kalat & baloochistan into pakistan

then again they attacked it in 1964 and when they were about to loose lahore and a large part of pakistani punjab to india both Ayub Khan & Z A Bhutto ran to USSR for "help" like jilted lovers as USA deu to pakistans recklessness was reluctant to rescue pakistan this time

and the story from there on went from bad to worse for pakistan

now the problem is pakistan knows niether they can aceed kashmir by force nor are they trusted by any who will mediate to resolve this hostility between india and pakistan which actualli in real terms hasbecome unbearable for pakistan's weak economy and crumbling law and order situation while all the organs of its state (exicutive, beurocracy & judiciarry) are rapturred beyond repair

but as they say "rassi jal gayee bal nahi nikla" :haha:

ab dekte hain bakre ki amma kab tak khair manati hai :butcher:

A pathetic article by delusional Indian Nationalist.

If it is a pathetic article then why the f*ck you are posting it here. I have told you before that don't post Bharati sh!t here. Those delusional fools write something shitty and here you start spreading it.

If you are obsessed with India then it doesn't mean you should post their foolish and dumb articles on this forum. Since we are not obsessed with those imbeciles. Stop posting their chutyapan on this forum.

That's why you will always be considered a traitor to our nation. Pakistan Zindabad! Ghadaar Murdabad!

Do what you gotta do. Your title must make you feel proud, huh? But it was us Punjabis and Pakhtuns fighting for your lands in 99. And now you have the audacity to betray us for your little online title. After we shed blood.

I am Pakistani and I bleed green. I will die a Pakistani to my last breath, and I will never betray a fellow Pakistani, unlike you.
WTF is this crap @Irfan Baloch . These are forum rules, which you must follow. If you abuse some one i will rate you negative, be it an Indian or a Pakistani. You are messed up. can't stop laughing.

That's why you will always be considered a traitor to our nation. Pakistan Zindabad! Ghadaar Murdabad!

Do what you gotta do. Your title must make you feel proud, huh? But it was us Punjabis and Pakhtuns fighting for your lands in 99. And now you have the audacity to betray us for your little online title. After we shed blood.

I am Pakistani and I bleed green. I will die a Pakistani to my last breath, and I will never betray a fellow Pakistani, unlike you.

Give me that negative rating as you stab me in the back with your knife. Aur kya omeed hain aap lokon se.

Cool down buddy.. You are not getting much action sitting behind that computer.. :)

Once you get out in the field for some real action, you will realize that everybody bleeds red, irrespective of whether he is a Punjabi or Bengali, Pakistani or Indian.
So, please stop acting like a war-hero at others' cost and get off that computer!! It's addling your brains!!

Pakistan this Pakistan that, Pakistan yeh Pakistan woh, India yeh India woh.
The article is filled with self appeasement and praise for India and Modi

If it is a pathetic article then why the f*ck you are posting it here. I have told you before that don't post Bharati sh!t here. Those delusional fools write something shitty and here you start spreading it.

If you are obsessed with India then it doesn't mean you should post their foolish and dumb articles on this forum. Since we are not obsessed with those imbeciles. Stop posting their chutyapan on this forum.
I have my reasons to post these kind of articles.

You guys already have Azad Kashmir (for name sake)
no more free Kashmir required ...go home

Keep laughing. I guess this is what my Mama gave his life for in Kargil.
I respect that. You think i haven't lost family in war. For god sake talk some sense. These are the rules of this forum. It's an international forum. If you don't like it, leave it.

Listen dothead, you are here on a Pakistani website, expressing how you don't care about Pakistani views. Kill yourself and sell your gao mata to me for a reasonable price.

Eid is coming soon.
you are so powerless that you can not stop indians from pakistani website....:D

Will you do the same if 100% of the Baloch population ask for independent Balochistan ?

Baluchistan is not a disputed territory. Kashmir is. Illogical and stupid question to start with. Post this question when we post something in support of insurgency in your North East.

Back
Top Bottom