What's new

Why it's in Pakistan's best interest not to mess with Modi

Actually we should reciprocate..... India's meddling in Pakistan's security matters must be reciprocated ... We must create similar unrest in India which It has created in Pakistan through BLA/BLF in Balochistan, MQM in karachi and TTP in KPK. It is only because of this unrest we are unable to revive our economy....

Their people are not and they will not be able to go against will of their people for long time. Israel will soon face Arab countries in a massive war. You will soon see clearly all paths will soon lead towards that.
really ?
El-Sisi-300x224.jpg

King-Abdullah-of-Jordan.jpg

Here is another point for which Modi does not care to escalate tension with Pakistan unlike other Congress PM of India....Modi and its core supporter are not Muslims...Where as Congress and other pseudo secular regional party depend on Muslim vote to win election..Hence, making noise against Pakistan is perceived by those parties are loosing Muslim vote where as Modi and BJP does not have that kind of constraint too....

India should not worry about Pakistan wellbeing and keep focusing about its own malnourished population and think about open defecation syndrome lol.

China is going to take care of Pakistan economics and progress big daddy is China in Asia India should stop acting like one.

Of course....India should 1st of all take care of all the people who are anti Indian then we can think about who is malnourished and who is not...

Why it is in Modi's interest not to mess with Pakistan

$tupid article that is stuck in a time that is gone by many many years ago.

Modi made so many statements, but then backed off doing mew like a wet pussy.

This is not a India-Nepal or India-Bdesh talk that Modi has been doing as bakwas for so many days.

I had great hope from this so called "pragmatic" PM

But he turns out to be "pregnant" with RSS $hit propaganda.

Really sad to see.

Trust me...Modi will neither mess with Pakistan not even engage with Pakistan....Because for Modi, he spends time whereever there is any tangible economic benefit comes up....And Pakistan does not offer anything to us in terms of economics....If Modi's ignorance is treated as messing up by India, in Pakistan, then it is incorrectly perceived in pakistan..

The write up should actually be:
'Why it's in Pakistan's best interest TO mess with Modi'

Because, as the events at the geo-politics stage in South Asia and beyond have shown, is that the relentless propaganda played by India in it's name of victim of Pakistani terrorism, nothing has happened. NOTHING. USA is back to dealing with Pakistan, China is stronger than ever and now Russia is slowly coming on the scene. Not to mention the previous couple of days reports by the both the Chinese and US governments that they appreciate and encourage Pakistan's efforts in dealing with Taliban threat and negotiations in Afghanistan.
I don't remember anyone even remotely mentioning India anywhere there, even though poor Indians were made to believe that India somehow got a stronghold in Afghanistan.
I mean, Pakistan's own terrorist attacks are down, Army is fully working on it, Chinese investment has already starting coming in and set up projects, economy is improving, investor confidence is high. So if Pakistan can survive the worst it went through, it can manage anything Modi throws at them now.
It is funny that how the writer mentions that Pakistan started the LOC and border firings.....well, maybe she should know why Modi's response was just like the previous Congress response.......good for keeping the fight at the border. Beyond that no Modi no Parrikar or no Swamy has the balls and the guts to really do something.

Actually
We are totally admired about your comments andof course about your nation.
Such a level of ego and inferiority complex.:D

You are arguing with us with some mere promises of some nations.
:D

Surprised a Pakistani posted this story :O

Anyway, Pakistan should do what it wants, being for Kashmir or economics, I feel Pakistan dont care about competing on the economic front with India.
and that too by hyper hub bul watan and resident "mulla ji" of PDF ... shri shri baba 1008 manywar @Zarvan ji :D

It is in Pakistan's best interest to mess with modi
to constantly troll and torment where ever possible.

Soon enough, Modi will make a mistake on his own accord, or those that support him
will cause him to make a mistake.

It is in Pakistan's best interest to mess with modi
to constantly troll and torment where ever possible.

Soon enough, Modi will make a mistake on his own accord, or those that support him
will cause him to make a mistake.
thing is both NaMo & Ajit Doval know this fact and made their entire forieng policy for pakistan around it ..... but if what your saying thats what pakistani establishment thinks then they are plying into NaMo's own game and at rules what NaMo made .... so all i can say it please doing it :pleasantry:

I got a question for indians. Let's say 100% of the population of india's kashmir wants independence from India, not to join pakistan but to be an independent country would you give them the country they want?

I got a question for indians. Let's say 100% of the population of india's kashmir wants independence from India, not to join pakistan but to be an independent country would you give them the country they want?

The option of J&K and not Kashmir which you Pakistanis like to use separating in any manner does not exist.

BTW, first posts are usually in the Members Into thread.

Will you do the same if 100% of the Baloch population ask for independent Balochistan ? Okay, you think about that.
Your question is highly hypothetical, but let's try to give a fair answer. The answer is no. Since there has been massive changes in demography, I don't think that is possible any more. Also, since Kashmir is a part of India, it's not just the Kashmiris but a decision to be made by entire India, the whole 1.2 billion population.

I say, Pakistan should have taken the chance when Nehru went to UN and gave the provision for plebiscite. Too late for that now.

If 100% of balochis wanted independence I would support them but the thing is they don't and then you guys talk about Sindhis that they also want independence but let me tell u this "they r proud Pakistanis" at least the friends I have says this!
Also another thing I've noticed when you guys says Jammu & Kashmir is the soul or part of India, you mean the land right? why not the people, is it because they want independence?
I'm kinda new to this, that's why my first post is here.

If 100% of balochis wanted independence I would support them but the thing is they don't and then you guys talk about Sindhis that they also want independence but let me tell u this "they r proud Pakistanis" at least the friends I have says this!
Also another thing I've noticed when you guys says Jammu & Kashmir is the soul or part of India, you mean the land right? why not the people, is it because they want independence?
I'm kinda new to this, that's why my first post is here.

1) Baluchistan was not a land of Pakistan.
2) They are our brother if they think that they are Indians. They are religious fanatic. They pushed pundits out of Kashmir. They looted their properties and raped their women. We do not have much soft corner for them.

Back
Top Bottom