What's new

Why israelies are allowed to be a member of defence.pk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys time to close this thread. Majority of Pakistanis on the forum approves giving fair chance to Israelis and other nationalities the right to be on this forum and air their views just like we all do

If this is a open discussion forum,then everybody should allow here for discussion.If you discuss about someone without listening his views,then what is the value of that discussion.
I think even taliban members should join here & give their views and thoughts........then only we will get the real charm of discussion.

Glorification of terrorists/terrorism is against forum rules, they would be banned before they become full members.

If Indians are allowed to join this forum then Israelis also reserve the right to join this forum. I think they might be more productive and less troll then many Indian members on this forum.

In Indian members presence their is no reason to ban Israelis.

:disagree:

Some people here have an India obsession and some have excessive use the word troll even though they might not know the meaning..

Kinda the only way to counter any argument eh ? :lol: :bunny:

I believe they should be allowed to join. This way both (them and us) can learn about each other.

Because its sick and racist to have a policy, "Israelis not allowed".

ever heard of the yahudi word "goy"?
Do read talmud & Zohar if you ever get a chance or are really out to seek the truth. Lets see if folks can put their $$$$$$$$$$ where their mouths are!

My policy: Treat how you get treated.

some have excessive use the word troll even though they might not know the meaning..

Mr Babu, pls speak for your self .....................doesn't seem like u actually know any Pakistanis . U people are doing what we call **** savari. seriously, stop making assumptions unless u r 100% about it.

Come on guys this is an Indian forum :bounce: , so Isralis will be allowed, it is that simple... :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:, I don't know who started an Indian forum with a Pakistani domain name... there is something fishy about it...

mmmm... may be it is a job of ISI.... :chilli:

Come on guys this is an Indian forum :bounce: , so Isralis will be allowed, it is that simple... :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:, I don't know who started an Indian forum with a Pakistani domain name... there is something fishy about it...

mmmm... may be it is a job of ISI.... :chilli:

So, what are you smoking these days?

So, what are you smoking these days?

hmmm... you don't agree with me ? look at the number of Indians and look at the number of Pakistanis ...

I guess there are more Indians than Pakistanis.... so Majority wins... defence.pk is a Indian forum... :bunny: some ISI guy moved this site from indian domain to pakistan domain (I meant to say DNS namespace)

If Indians are allowed to join this forum then Israelis also reserve the right to join this forum. I think they might be more productive and less troll then many Indian members on this forum.

In Indian members presence their is no reason to ban Israelis.

:disagree:

Than ban Indians also. After all living in a well is always good. :pop:

yeah, a lot of people need reality check....................... esp. those who think somehow Israel is all about freedom of expression. Do visit jft sometime and see F.O.E & Zionist tolerance in action.

This post of yours prove that Admins were wrong to get you out of the banned Well.

I think its time you should be banned forever because you dont deserve a civilized treatment as you dont understand it.

This post of yours prove that Admins were wrong to get you out of the banned Well.

I think its time you should be banned forever because you dont deserve a civilized treatment as you dont understand it.

and who are you to pass on judgements of the decisions of admins. :wave:

Civilized treatment from you...........:lol: are u kidding me........:rofl:

Even if i get banned there are many here to give u a good time. 1.2 billion to follow.

and who are you to pass on judgements of the decisions of admins. :wave:

Civilized treatment from you...........:lol: are u kidding me........:rofl:

Even if i get banned there are many here to give u a good time. 1.2 billion to follow.

To yeh bolo na kai poora mulk farigh hai.

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom