What's new

Why Israel can overcome Iran militarily despite population and land size

the reason is also that Achameniched didn't took Macedonia threat seriously and even in second war with macedonia after his defeat hey have recorded in history that achamanechide king said I now understood the number of troops is very important in defeating the enemy.

a small correction , the Portuguese took those island from Spain , and we took the Island back from Portuguese .
On Portuguese you are right ... I was in haste ...

you can't beat iran with military that's historical fact, even if we fall we will rise again. in all cases that you said, we lost because we were too much proud also another factor which was involved was religion, religion and it's weird morals leaded to our fall. we need leaders like nader shah and agha mohammad khan qajar people who do what needed to do. we need leaders who recognize our need to nuke and have the gut to press the button when it's needed.
a funny fact, if you want to weaken us relieve the pressure. under pressure we grow.

apart from what i said above, uae would get toasted if try to do anything against us. US patriots have the ability to engage with 9 targets simultaneously we just have to shoot 10 missiles for a single target. even if they could to hit our 9 missiles we will take out the target on the ground. i abort discussing about our superior navy and ground force and our airborne divisions that can put light tanks behind enemy lines (only army in western asia) and our powerful air defence force. and finally due to arabs hostility toward iranian expats, we may be forced to capture half of uae to secure our fellow iranian lives like what turkey did to northern cyprus.:-):-)

I think 100 of these could do the job no need to shoot 10 missiles or navy and ground force ...
Once they take out the AD radars, missiles could clean the rest.

Why would Israel want to fight Iran? Both are secret allies, their interest is to destroy Arabs like Saddam.
Saddam Attacked Arabs & Arabs asked the USA to push him back while Arabs'd been supporting Saddam for 10 years.

Last edited:
they say months after his victories in Pakistan and India he was wanted to continue his conquest eastward but his troop were tired and wanted to go back so they mutineered and he had to come back for that he choose a southerly route that was passing through desert of kerman tat was resulted in the loss of more than half of his trop so (the passing of that desert and reaching Persepolis alone according to those historian took more than 2 month there at passargad he stayed for some times and he severely punished the guards who had stolen from the tomb of Cyrus the great and stayed for some time then moved toward babylon which took at least as long as reaching Persepolis from India , there he took several policies that seriously offended the Macedonian and greak soldiers who were withhim , e stayed there for some times and participate in a feast and drink to much in that feast and fall ill and after that his condition worsened and after 2-3 weak he did .
hissign were consistent with thyfoids , meningitis and some slow poison.

well can you tell me which poison could kill after one year that your brave boy laced his spear with ?

sorry guys I've nothing against Pakistan but this padavan is strong in bulshit and needs to learn something against history and incidentally history is one of my favorite subjects.

@Mentee do you like me to describe every time we attacked India in detail here ? you knew our path to India always was cake walking through Pakistan

the reason is also that Achameniched didn't took Macedonia threat seriously and even in second war with macedonia after his defeat hey have recorded in history that achamanechide king said I now understood the number of troops is very important in defeating the enemy.

a small correction , the Portuguese took those island from Spain , and we took the Island back from Portuguese .

Tell me when you attacked India, fortunately history is also my favorite subject.

israel has more support but iran also has an advantage and it's called amas

@Mentee do you like me to describe every time we attacked India in detail here ? you knew our path to India always was cake walking through Pakistan

Meh you are projecting it like India was an empire in the league of ottomans and crusaders . Buncha princely states, asserting their selves under Mughal patronage, always at war with some neighboring royalty.

And why would any tribe from present day pakistan stop an invading force marching towards far off lands like Delhi ?

Iran is historic ally of Israel.

Khamenaist regime can't do anything beside terror and killing helpless people in Syria.
Israelis aren’t allies of Iranians.
In purim day they genocided Iranian ministers, their family and children and 500,000 people in Iranian empire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purim
https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/203988/سیزده-بدر-روز-جشن-یهود-به-مناسبت-کشتار-500-هزار-ایرانی

Tell me when you attacked India, fortunately history is also my favorite subject.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nader_Shah's_invasion_of_the_Mughal_Empire

Israelis aren’t allies of Iranians.
The greatest Persian of all time - Cyrus had different opinion. Alas all Khamenaists combined dont have even 1% of his intellect.

In purim day they genocided Iranian ministers, their family and children and 500,000 people in Iranian empire.
Spare me of that nonsense. The only genocide is what u do right now in Syria.

they say months after his victories in Pakistan and India he was wanted to continue his conquest eastward but his troop were tired and wanted to go back so they mutineered and he had to come back for that he choose a southerly route that was passing through desert of kerman tat was resulted in the loss of more than half of his trop so

That's what you've been taught at some nearby Madrassa in Iran to heal the national conscience .

There's no way that an invader like Alexander would turn back when he had been rampaging and pillaging persians and many others for their coffers - - - - - - - -

King porus from the present day Pakistan beat the crap out of Alexander's army using his elephant cavalry, so he retreated using Indus river to hasten his escape.

The greatest Persian of all time - Cyrus had different opinion. Alas all Khamenaists combined dont have even 1% of his intellect.

Spare me of that nonsense. The only genocide is what u do right now in Syria.
Animal you cannot cheat anyone. Don’t bark.

In Purim day 500,000 Iranians were genocided by jews.

And Cyrus didn’t only rescue jews but he helped all oppressed helpless people.

If today he was alive he would genocide all jews. You’re the biggest filth on earth.

Holy Quran also know u and idolaters as the worst people on earth.

Make sure another Hitler (Seyyed Khorasani) will come and he will kick all jews out of Palestine.

So, Iran and Israel have alliance against MBS and Saudis.
What do you smoke in Pakistan these days ??
lol

Where i mentioned MBS and Saudis? keep your Saudi phobia at yourself, I said Sunni Arabs, Of course Arab leaders's foolishness will also play role in their destruction at the hands of Irani Israeli alliance..

just like Saddam invaded fellow Arabs and got sanctioned by world including immediate Arab neighbors which was exploited by Israel and Iran, now Saudis are playing with fire in Yemen which Iran is exploiting.

if Taliban would have handed over Osama to US and extended hand of friendship, there would be no war but they instead chose to ask for proofs of his involvement in 9/11 and get invaded. (then Iranian proxies of northern alliance captured Kabul with US air power) and Afghanistan have to suffer for decades..

Syria is another example, where Iran supported nausairi terrorists against Sunni civilian protests which turned violent bcoz of barbaric handling of Assad, Then we saw rise of ISIS from your proxy maliki held Iraq under his nose.. lol

Last edited:
Where i mentioned MBS and Saudis? keep your Saudi phobia at yourself, I said Sunni Arabs, Of course Arab leaders's foolishness will also play role in their destruction at the hands of Irani Israeli alliance..

just like Saddam invaded fellow Arabs and got sanctioned by world including immediate Arab neighbors which was exploited by Israel and Iran, now Saudis are playing with fire in Yemen which Iran is exploiting.

if Taliban would have handed over Osama to US and extended hand of friendship, there would be no war but they instead chose to ask for proofs of his involvement in 9/11 and get invaded. (then Iranian proxies of northern alliance captured Kabul with US air power) and Afghanistan have to suffer for decades..
Your problem is that you read history and see realities base on your wishes.

Your problem is that you read history and see realities base on your wishes.

its true as fk that Iran gained from every invasion in the region got stronger after every invasion while Arab/Sunni got weaker and weaker.

its true as fk that Iran gained from every invasion in the region got stronger after every invasion while Arab/Sunni got weaker and weaker.
Yes, It's True because we are standing on our own feet and not begging for protection from foreigners.

Our Sunni brothers must know nothing good come out from licking Westerners asses.
c1572f11444d46e68758785597176ed9_18.jpg

5922f54834911b297f8b4c85_1136_852.0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom