What's new

Why Israel can overcome Iran militarily despite population and land size

You need brains to understand what that means.. obviously you are really in a primary school league.. so go play with your peers..:lol:
Tell me more about it, are you playing with USA and Israel?

Israel will lose a long term war against Iran. Short term they may able to win.
This is the era of short term wars and not the otherwise. But even if there's a long term war, I dont think Iran stands a chance

Alexander the shit was defeated by the great king porus in Punjab area of Pakistan. made in europe history is full of false stories
He said that Iranians attacked India multiple times I just want to know who and when iranians did that.

Tell me when you attacked India, fortunately history is also my favorite subject.
Cyrus the great attacked the north-western part of India and annexed to his empire the territories lying west of the river Indus Darius I attacked and annexed North Punjab
Sasanide subjugated Kushan Empire
Ghaznavide liked to go to India for Jihad if memory serve Sultan Mahmud 17 time took its Army to India for recreational purposes
Safavide took Kandahar from Mughal empire
Afsharide liked to conquer India

This further validates my point that after making an ingress into present day Pakistan his army got obliterated so he had to move back using river Indus. Now You tell me why he abandoned his conquest only after meeting king porus and why not went after the jewels of gangus ?
do I need to give you the name of battles your king Porus was defeated in Battle of the Hydaspes
now alexander battle in its Indian campaign
Cophen Campaign
it consist of several part
First Phase—Aspasians
Second Phase—Guraeans
Combat at Arigaeum
Third Phase—Assacenians
Siege of Massaga
Siege of Aornus

then he went to capture Punjab and the battles were
Battle of the Hydaspes
here he defeated King Porus and in that battle Porus son didn't wound Alexandre he killed his Horse Bucephalus with an arrow . now here let me tell you a secret ,the horseman and the horse may look as one while riding but if you wound or kill a horse the wound won't affect the rider .as the fact that Alexander changed the horse and not only routed porus forces but also killed his son and built two cities there
Bucefala_and_Spartura.png

why he went back , go and read the history of what happened there , I just give you a hint , his soldiers for 13 years were away from their homes and families.

Porus impressed Alexander to the extent that his life was spared and he was granted the opportunity to serve as a satrap of the Macedonian Empire (not unusual for Alexander because he appointed some Persian satraps in the Middle East earlier) but one of Alexander's prominent generals Eudemus assassinated Porus years later during the course of Macedonian civil war. However, Eudemus himself fell in a plot devised by another Macedonian. With Porus and Eudemus out of the picture, the Eastern flank of the Macedonian Empire was exposed and the powerful Mauryan dynasty took advantage.
such behavior was not uncommon in Macedonian politics even before Alexander was not uncommon Alexander himself took the power from his father in not so much civil way.

No, I don't but you sound like you know something, care to elaborate?
Everyone is playing everyone.. that the great game of international strategies and politics..

Cyrus the great attacked the north-western part of India and annexed to his empire the territories lying west of the river Indus Darius I attacked and annexed North Punjab
Ghaznavide liked to go to India for Jihad if memory serve Sultan Mahmud 17 time took its Army to India for recreational purposes

do I need to give you the name of battles your king Porus was defeated in Battle of the Hydaspes
Cophen Campaign
First Phase—Aspasians
Second Phase—Guraeans
Combat at Arigaeum
Third Phase—Assacenians
Siege of Massaga
Siege of Aornus

Battle of the Hydaspes
here he defeated King Porus and in that battle Porus son didn't wound Alexandre he killed his Horse Bucephalus with an arrow . now here let me tell you a secret ,the horseman and the horse may look as one while riding but if you wound or kill a horse the wound won't affect the rider .as the fact that Alexander changed the horse and not only routed porus forces but also killed his son and built two cities there

why he went back , go and read the history of what happened there , I just give you a hint , his soldiers for 13 years were away from their homes and families.

such behavior was not uncommon in Macedonian politics even before Alexander was not uncommon Alexander himself took the power from his father in not so much civil way.
Ghaznavids ,Asfarid and Safavids were Turks from Central Asia, nothing to do with Iranians.

Iranians we wuzing (Real) Turkic empires is like indians we wuzing(Real)Mughals.

Cyrus's empire only conquered moder day Pakistan not India. Unless you consider Pakistan as India.

Not a single Iranian empire was able to rule any land of Modernday India on other hand an Indian empire ruled Eastern IRAn for over century.

Everyone is playing everyone.. that the great game of international strategies and politics..
You sure that you don't mistake international relations for a tribal, family intrigue of Saudi Arabia? :D

Ghaznavids ,Asfarid and Safavids were Turks from Central Asia, nothing to do with Iranians.
Don't you know everything great is Iranian?

Iranians we wuzing (Real) Turkic empires is like indians we wuzing(Real)Mughals.

Cyrus's empire only conquered moder day Pakistan not India. Unless you consider Pakistan as India.

Not a single Iranian empire was able to rule any land of Modernday India on other hand an Indian empire ruled Eastern IRAn for over century.
Azaris are also Iranian. They born & lived inside Iran. They were Persian speakers and even famous heroic Persian poets. They were fully Iranian and had nothing against Iran.

Yes many Iranian empires conquered India & Pakistan and no indian empire conquered any part of Iran.

Azaris are also Iranian. They born & lived inside Iran. They were Persian speakers and even famous heroic Persian poets. They were fully Iranian and had nothing against Iran.

Yes many Iranian empires conquered India & Pakistan and no indian empire conquered any part of Iran.
Lol.

They are turkified people I am talking about real deal, Ghaznavids, Safavids, Ashfarids were Turkic kings form Central Asia who subjugated Iran.

As I said before, no Iranian empire was ruleable to India but an Indian empire ruled Eastern Iran for over a century.

Cophen Campaign
First Phase—Aspasians
Second Phase—Guraeans
Combat at Arigaeum
Third Phase—Assacenians
Siege of Massaga
Siege of Aornus

Battle of the Hydaspes

A Wikipedia article littered with Greek references. :sick:The only fact which the whole world has agreed upon is that Alexander's conquest only got stopped at Indus, speaks volume.

In other words He couldn't even overwhelm a single princely state of jehlum in our region. Otherwise he could have crossed river Ravi and ransacked the shitty rich gangatic plains.

Don't forget the Khwarazmian, Seljuk, Qara Qoyunlu, Aq Qoyunlu and Qajar dynasty.

As long as you’re a friendly person I keep calm and don’t throw trash on you.

Like I said Azaris are Iranians and they born lived and died inside Iran.

Ilkhanate came from Mongolia and Seljuks came from what today is called Turkmenistan but Ghaznavid, Afsharid and Safavid were Iranians.

Ghaznavids and Afsharids are Turks.

The founders of the Ghaznavids Empire once served as Guards in the Samanid Empire and latter took over.
Afshars (Afsar) are an Oghuz Turkic tribe.

Don't forget the Khwarazmian, Seljuk, Qara Qoyunlu, Aq Qoyunlu and Qajar dynasty.

Ghaznavids and Afsharids are Turks.

The founders of the Ghaznavids Empire once served as Guards in the Samanid Empire and latter took over.
Afshars (Afsar) are an Oghuz Turkic tribe.
Great Nader Shah born in Iran, Khorasan and he killed many of your ottomans and hothakis.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nader_Shah

Ghaznavids were slaves of Samanids and they also born in Khorasan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samanid_Empire

Khwarazmian
i doubt it. because the main reason muhammad shah imprisoned his son was his half turkish blood. he (king) always had a paranoia that one day jalaladin will coup against him with the help of his mother turkish tribe.

Back
Top Bottom