What's new

Why Israel and Pakistan can never be allies

lately, there is no terrorism by Palestine side on israel....even HAMAS has put lid on militant activities it seems

Actually i'm afraid he has a point. Unless something is done now , the Arab population of Israel will exceed the Jewish population by 2040 or around that time. One might argue that 30 years is a lot of time for humans to reach a higher intellectual state , leaving war and hate behind , which are elements of a primitive culture. But personally , i don't think the arabs will ever stop hating Israel and an arab majority will put the existence of Israel at risk

I do find it an interesting thought. I wonder what will happen by then...

so you admit that the settlers are not indigenous to the lands right

Their ancestors came from there. So therefore, they are somehow middle eastern :rofl:

Actually i'm afraid he has a point. Unless something is done now , the Arab population of Israel will exceed the Jewish population by 2040 or around that time. One might argue that 30 years is a lot of time for humans to reach a higher intellectual state , leaving war and hate behind , which are elements of a primitive culture. But personally , i don't think the arabs will ever stop hating Israel and an arab majority will put the existence of Israel at risk

Do not worry, it will not happen.

The birth rate of Israeli Arabs is in constant decline because of their improved living standards and is almost as the birth rate of the Jewish community. Furthermore the birth rate of Christian Arabs in Israel is even lower than the Jewish birth rate, and the Muslim Arabs are only half of the Arab citizens of Israel - meaning only 10% of the total population.

Do not worry, it will not happen.

The birth rate of Israeli Arabs is in constant decline because of their improved living standards and is almost as the birth rate of the Jewish community. Furthermore the birth rate of Christian Arabs in Israel is even lower than the Jewish birth rate, and the Muslim Arabs are only half of the Arab citizens of Israel - meaning only 10% of the total population.
Those statistics are heavily skewed in favour of Israel, the real percentage is probably somewhere around 20-25% because many may be unregistered

lately, there is no terrorism by Palestine side on israel....even HAMAS has put lid on militant activities it seems

The reason for the low level of terrorism, which always remain, is not the lack of motivation by the Palestinians but the good work of Israel's security forces in destroying their evil plans.

That's her view too, she believes Hamas and the other group has harmed Palestinian interests more than any thing else. According to her, a peaceful movement was hijacked by them into a violent one with no justification

We're not exactly the best in not persecuting people.

I am always happy to hear about Palestinians who condemn terrorism and violence without conditions.

I am always happy to hear about Palestinians who condemn terrorism and violence without conditions.
Actually, it's a common consensus in history that Hamas never WON majority but forced themselves into one

Those statistics are heavily skewed in favour of Israel, the real percentage is probably somewhere around 20-25% because many may be unregistered

Israeli statistics are very reliable and these are the actual figures, I do not know of anyone who question them.

I think because of Wall and tight security. If Israeli norms the condition, Hamas will attack again. This is very enigmatic why they attack. Hamas is responsible for killing the civilians. When Hamas attacks 2 rocket, then Israel fires dozen from f16. Hence Result?? Victims are civilian.

Israeli statistics are very reliable and these are the actual figures, I do not know of anyone who question them.

I meant the 50% assumption. From most data, it's around 70% which gives us 15%

Ben Gurion's comments on Pakistan as quoted by the blog writer are fake . I have heard and read some Pakistani intellectuals acknowledge this .

Actually, it's a common consensus in history that Hamas never WON majority but forced themselves into one

Sadly to say but Hamas won the elections of 2006 which were free and fair.

I meant the 50% assumption. From most data, it's around 70% which gives us 15%

Be that as it may (although I am sure it is around 50%, the others are Christians and Druze), it is still a small minority with a declining birth rate. No risk of a Muslim majority inside Israei the foreseeable future.

Sadly to say but Hamas won the elections of 2006 which were free and fair.
Their agenda was not clear in 2006. They dropped all their calls for war then, the 'Hamas' voted for then was a party calling for Muslim laws and non-hostility (Not friendship) to Israel. That all changed later, it could be said they duped everyone

Be that as it may (although I am sure it is around 50%, the others are Christians and Druze), it is still a small minority with a declining birth rate. No risk of a Muslim majority inside Israei the foreseeable future.

Not that it would matter, as citizens of the country, they'd be patriotic. This is assuming they're kept away from Hamas terrorists

Their agenda was not clear in 2006. They dropped all their calls for war then, the 'Hamas' voted for then was a party calling for Muslim laws and non-hostility (Not friendship) to Israel. That all changed later, it could be said they duped everyone

You can say that about any politician running in elections :)

The people knew what they will get - Hamas always had a terror wing committed to fight Israel and refusing to any agreement or recognition of Israel. Anyone who did not dilute himself could see what will happen if Hamas would have the power.

You can say that about any politician running in elections :)

The people knew what they will get - Hamas always had a terror wing committed to fight Israel and refusing to any agreement or recognition of Israel. Anyone who did not dilute himself could see what will happen if Hamas would have the power.
True but if you remember, they closed all that down in 2006.

Not that it would matter, as citizens of the country, they'd be patriotic. This is assuming they're kept away from Hamas terrorists

I am talking only about Israeli Arabs/Palestinians, not about the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza.

Back
Top Bottom