What's new

Why is travel media dangerous for Pakistan tourism!?

Strongly agree with her. If we are gona invite tourism, we need to be more honest.

Lets be honest we are not ready as a society for any types of Foreigners be it white,black, East Asians, or heck the Gulf Arab habibi tourists, same with CPEC workers from the PRC, we are not bloody ready at all for this influx

In Pakistan, we have developed a new culture... getting the approval of a "gora" and listening to false appreciation and flattery to soothe our insecurities and complexes. Some should keep telling us, we are the most intelligent nation on the planet earth while we can't even resolve our most fundamental issues... but we are the most intelligent people to ever walk on the earth..We are most beautiful people as well....we are the most hospitable people as well.. so many complexes and worst of all, we can't listen to constructive criticism ... i.e. we don't even want to walk out of the narcissistic bubble we have blown around us..... look like living in an iron dome.

I think its much worse in our eastern neighbor India, we are basically copying their narratives back in the 2000s the Indians hired many white women from Russia,Ukraine and former Soviet Republics in their Bollywood films and its was for a reason you know why to make it India like "exotic Disneyland" boyyy those Tourists from the west were wrong with all those cat calls, and rapes sadly

You know the problem, Pakistani's are ungrateful idiots , who are never been happy , if tourist comes to Pakistan they start crying about their skin color and them getting a free water bottle, and if they don't come to Pakistan, same people start abusing these vloggers for not coming to Pakistan and going to India ..
No wonder we are in such deep shit haha

I agree on this our diaspora is full of self hating cucks, who will talk shit about their homeland I tell how many times I have met Pakistani-Americans who speak Urdu, Punjabi,Pashto and etc visited Pakistan yet continue to talk crap about it very sad me and folks like @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan who live here have to counter not just non-Pakistanis who have warped views of our nation but a self hating diaspora who dont share the same love for Pakistan
She has some valid points. Travelers should be restricted to the major cities in my opinion. There is still a lot of spy v spy posturing going on Baluchistan, FATA, and KP. No need to hurt security and the travel experience by letting these folks roam unrestricted everywhere.

Guys relax, Pakistan is at the base of the tourism trajectory.

We will eventually get so many tourists that it will normalize and then we can make lots of money from that.

I just don't want Pakistan to turn into a tourist trap like Thailand, Bali or Goa.

Tourist and locals should have respect for each other.

I agree on the Goa,and Thailand but at the end of the day we kinda need the reserves tbh, I would kinda sacriface that for our nations reserves we just need better security and better mindset first

We are not easy people. We are never satisfied.

Overseas Pakistanis in real life and on PDF are never satisfied they want to make our country look more like garbage then help
you know the Irony, they need another foreigner to tell them about this so called problem hahahaha talking about white slavery :lol:

eheheheeee a Half-Asian foreigner

My suggestions (which I have practiced as well)

1. Be very polite and welcoming to the tourists but maintain a distance if you want to get some respect i.e. no free gifts, no invitation for dinner just because he or she is gora. "Gora" is very different once he or she is back in his home country. Furthermore, 99% of Pakistanis can't even process the English sarcasm due the lack of exposure and education
  2. Only allow high valued and rich tourists so less crowd, less damage to the local environment and more income
  3. Offer best quality hotels and restaurants that infuse local culture into the modern amenities
  4. Make the access of info easy though online portals in multiple languages (6-7)
  5. Implement a fee system for the whole visit similar to Bhutan (around USD 2500 for 3 nights of stay) which should include a stay in 3 or more-star hotel, travel costs, etc
  6. Provide guides who can act like tourist police as well so tourists do not get into contact with illiterate and corrupt local police until the police is thoroughly reformed.

She is too honest and equally sweet.

Plus she is Gori

Time will tell whether her efforts will be appreciated or will she be labelled another Husain Huqqani

I think its much worse in our eastern neighbor India, we are basically copying their narratives back in the 2000s the Indians hired many white women from Russia,Ukraine and former Soviet Republics in their Bollywood films and its was for a reason you know why to make it India like "exotic Disneyland" boyyy those Tourists from the west were wrong with all those cat calls, and rapes sadly
I totally agree with you but man.. do we really we need to compare ourselves with them? I only compare when some of them tries to crap on our threads and derails the discussion. Our nation is still far better than them but again, we shouldn't be comparing ourselves with them ...rather being Muslim, I would say Malaysians, Indonesian, central asian states are pretty good examples for us though we don't need to copy 100% of anyone.

lolz gora tattay chupni log but when pak oversea that has sent so much money to help these ahem apna log get treated like sh it for rishwat at pak airports. or they ovecharge for shitty goods or services. I bet a oversea pak applying for job in pak, would be rejected for a gora instead even if the oversea pak has higher qualifications. Plus we are cursed with this rubbish caste system now raja run dadyal azad kashmir, what kind of bull sh it is this why is it not run on merits rather baradari. They seem to be putting all family members in power wtf. Do you know they did same here in england, became councillors and then started to doing favours for thier own caste people. They milk the system dry and dont do nothing for genuinely concerned people.

Last edited:
you know the Irony, they need another foreigner to tell them about this so called problem hahahaha talking about white slavery :lol:
Mr Einstein, if you have read many of my posts, I have repeated the same opinion time & again. I, with a dozen of "goras", travelled through Pakistan from Karachi to Northern areas more than a 1.5 years ago... and experienced many similar things.. I saw how anxious some of the locals were to get blessed by a gora's visit to their home. But I made all of them stay in good hotels and let them pay for their bills while I did invite them for a lunch and dinner but no overnight stays at my place.. stay in Serena hotel Islamabad.

Last edited:
She is too honest and equally sweet.

Plus she is Gori

Time will tell whether her efforts will be appreciated or will she be labelled another Husain Huqqani

Last time I checked the Phillipines isnt a white country jack *** and Pinoys arent white lol and if you saw the comments section and folks here on PDF most were receptive or sorta agree unlike you Ganga trolls who cry to Goras in real life when Pakistan always gives you a bloody nose
I totally agree with you but man.. do we really we need to compare ourselves with them? I only compare when some of them tries to crap on our threads and derails the discussion. Our nation is still far better than them but again, we shouldn't be comparing ourselves with them ...rather being Muslim, I would say Malaysians, Indonesian, central asian states are pretty good examples for us though we don't need to copy 100% of anyone.

Nah we got nothing in common with the Central Asians they are more closer to Russia,Turkey and China maybe centuries ago but those times are long gone the only close group are the Hazaras who some sectarian bigots in our nation hate and target real shame, as for Malays and Indonesians not even close they more closer to East Asia and SouthEast Asia culturally but just Muslim, we also not only have a "gora complex" but folks like @Indus Pakistan would probably agree on this we got superior "Muslim" complex we talk crap about how other Muslims are more liberal and secular but when we go hard on folks who have slightly different views we missuse the term "libturd" for that so we got both collective amensia tbh
lolz gora tattay chupni log but when pak oversea that has sent so much money to help these ahem apna log get treated like sh it for rishwat at pak airports. or they ovecharge for shitty goods or services. I bet a oversea pak applying for job in pak, would be rejected for a gora instead even if the oversea pak has higher qualifications.

Its not just in Pakistan its in all Asian countries tbh lack of self confidence tbh

That's not possible and that will be disgusting...do you know what is main claim to fame for all of these places? Pakistan is an Islamic society though we have some libverts but they are a minority.

Depends really

Exactly...then they will realise how quickly gora changes.

When all Foreigners tbh, you will only feel comfortable with your own folks tbh, Arabs and Turks think the same way they are tribal and racial in nature us Pakistanis act too much "ummah chumah" tbh more than gora complex, Pakistanis need to learn this there is nothing wrong being proud of your culture and race

Back
Top Bottom