What's new

Why is travel media dangerous for Pakistan tourism!?

That's not possible and that will be disgusting...do you know what is main claim to fame for all of these places? Pakistan is an Islamic society though we have some libverts but they are a minority.

Tourist trap doesn't have to be... That type... Paris is also a tourist trap, so is NYC.

what I'm saying is that we should but allow local scamers and bad businesses to ruin Pakistan's reputation

Tourist trap doesn't have to be... That type... Paris is also a tourist trap, so is NYC.

what I'm saying is that we should but allow local scamers and bad businesses to ruin Pakistan's reputation
Man, read this post.. I have made suggestion and if acted upon them... it will never happen, we will have sustainable tourism industry
Why is travel media dangerous for Pakistan tourism!?

Man, read this post.. I have made suggestion and if acted upon them... it will never happen, we will have sustainable tourism industry

I just want the tourists to spend money thats all just like how the Turks,Chinese, Thais and other Asians countries do it we need to start charging the tourists we can be hospitble but it wont be free

Same with overseas Pakistanis who think Pakistan is just a dumping ground as well too many of them like @Azadkashmir are mistreated but even then they can be posh a...sholes too

I just want the tourists to spend money thats all just like how the Turks,Chinese, Thais and other Asians countries do it we need to start charging the tourists we can be hospitble but it wont be free
I'm not against developing good relations with foreigners or giving them gifts but what I can't understand is how a person you just met online or in the street, gets invited and is then showered upon with loads of gifts and when the same person reaches back to his or her home country, they laugh at you..

I'm not against developing good relations with foreigners or giving them gifts but what I can't understand is how a person you met online or in the street, gets invited and is then showered upon layers of gifts and when the same person reaches back to his or her home country, they laugh at you..

I want money for our reserves IDGAF about the foreigners we need that for our reserves we can be friendly but dont missuse us

Gora Complex, chummah complex, so many complexes
i agree with everything she says in her video we have issues we want to open doors for foreigners that wont happen anytime soon locals dont fancy travelling inside Pakistan because its difficult to travel and once you reach your destination there are zero facilities in place.i went to nathia gali with friend we booked this cottage for 3 days paid 100000 rs but sardi say haal bura hogaya! heating and hot water apni murzi say atta jaata tha! but you cant criticize anything in Pakistan kyon keh ghulam qoum apnay aqqaun ki buraye sun he nai sakti!

I think its much worse in our eastern neighbor India, we are basically copying their narratives back in the 2000s the Indians hired many white women from Russia,Ukraine and former Soviet Republics in their Bollywood films and its was for a reason you know why to make it India like "exotic Disneyland" boyyy those Tourists from the west were wrong with all those cat calls, and rapes sadly
Dude! This is the very thing she explained in video, i.e thinking you're the better than xyz. Why drag India into it? We receive more than 40 Lakh 'Gora' people every year (Forget East Asian, Middle Eastern, and our largest source of tourist, Bangladesh;)). You think that number increases if they think it's a dangerous place to visit? Hiring an insignificant number of Goras from Russia and Ukraine in bollywood would not shoot up the foreigners arrival? Most of them do not even see much foreign language movies. These are one's who come after doing enough research. Tourism in India contributes around 250 billion dollars to our GDP a year. Without being responsible we wouldn't get where we are.

I agree on the Goa
Err! Another misconception. Goa is among the least visited in top destinations. It's small state though, around the size of Karachi.

PS : We don't give free stuff to Foreigners, we charge extra from them. (Racism alert) Gora should pay Rs.1100($15) to visit Taj mahal, locals can do that for Rs.50 (85 cents).

I agree with everything that she said.

Tbh, I'm also not too big of a fan of giving free stuff to foreigners. I know many people will disagree with me, but Pakistan is a poor country itself, so charge them what they should be charged for goods that they buy or consume, don't over charge them nor give them free handouts.

Those giving free stuff are the ones who had never seen a foreigner visiting their store, once that visitor returns the 2nd day, week or month there will be no free anything.

I agree on this our diaspora is full of self hating cucks, who will talk shit about their homeland I tell how many times I have met Pakistani-Americans who speak Urdu, Punjabi,Pashto and etc visited Pakistan yet continue to talk crap about it very sad me and folks like @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan who live here have to counter not just non-Pakistanis who have warped views of our nation but a self hating diaspora who dont share the same love for Pakistan

I am telling you with personal experience , no one in Karachi gives a shit about Gori skin ... nobody even bother to ask or give a second look so saying that Pakistani's suffering from White slave mentality is wrong

Mr Einstein, if you have read many of my posts, I have repeated the same opinion time & again. I, with a dozen of "goras", travelled through Pakistan from Karachi to Northern areas more than a 1.5 years ago... and experienced many similar things.. I saw how anxious some of the locals were to get blessed by a gora's visit to their home. But I made all of them stay in good hotels and let them pay for their bills while I did invite them for a lunch and dinner but no overnight stays at my place.. stay in Serena hotel Islamabad.

nobody in Karachi gives a crap about Gora or Gori , unless you make a fuss about it , as for your friends they might be rich not all of the visitors are, people who earn their money and than travel to other countries with limited budget, no one is giving these so called Gora or Gori free Rooms in PC or Movin pick hotel's , not take 20 rupee for a water bottle is not going to hurt anyone, if you have so problem with Pakistani mentality with Gori skin than come back to Pakistan and preach from home .

Last time I checked the Phillipines isnt a white country jack *** and Pinoys arent white lol and if you saw the comments section and folks here on PDF most were receptive or sorta agree unlike you Ganga trolls who cry to Goras in real life when Pakistan always gives you a bloody nose

How can you give us a bloody nose in tourism since you don't dare to publish any statistics regarding number of tourist arriving in Pakistan

I hope she visits India for once and then she will be all praise.....for Pakistan :enjoy:
Obviously, since quite a few Indians fleece foreign tourists and most of you guys shower them with free gifts. :agree:

Obviously, since quite a few Indians fleece foreign tourists and most of you guys shower them with free gifts. :agree:
giving gifts is a lot better than raping and murdering.. I know you won't enter into your wooden skull but ask any non-Indian

How can you give us a bloody nose in tourism since you don't dare to publish any statistics regarding number of tourist arriving in Pakistan

Oh I am not talking about Tourism here I am talking about kicking your asses in general eh

giving gifts is a lot better than raping and murdering.. I know you won't enter into your wooden skull but ask any non-Indian
Point is to increase tourism in your respective countries, you do it your way while we are increasing it by 10 percent every year. You better ask few non-Indians why they prefer coming to India

Oh I am not talking about Tourism here I am talking about kicking your asses in general eh
lets talk about tourism and stay on topic

Back
Top Bottom