What's new

Why is there a statue of Ranjit Singh in Lahore?

I have been very honest with you, now return the favour and answer this;

1)Why didn’t the government & Military defend its people from drone attacks?.

2) There are more extremists in Punjab such as ssp, lashkare jhangvi etc, why was no drone attacks carried out or allowed on them?.

3) Azad Kashmir if Indians army fires in to it Pak military responds & defends to protect the people, why did it not do the same for others, were they not Pakistani?, was it their only crime they were a minority?

TTP was killing the people of Pakistan. So the Pakistani forces killed the TTP.
What else do you want?
Why did this government not allow the same elsewhere, be honest more extremist in Punjab and you can’t deny that.

More extremist in Punjab? lol

LeJ is nothing compared to the TTP.

TTP killed WAY more people than LeJ did.

Also, the drone strikes were carried out by the US on the TTP.

The US didn't care about LeJ so it didn't carry out any strikes on them.

Musharraf allowed the strikes.
He was a muhajir.

How are you blaming it on Punjabis?
Pass the buck, no problem it’s our fault, we thought we had a country and an army but we found out all we have is a tribe & a Kalashnikov.

It doesn’t matter anymore we move on but we never forget, this was a blessing that opened our eyes that we are irrelevant.

Pass the buck, no problem it’s our fault, we thought we had a country and an army but we found out all we have is a tribe & a Kalashnikov.

It doesn’t matter anymore we move on but we never forget, this was a blessing that opened our eyes that we are irrelevant.

I don't understand what you even mean.

Musharraf allowed the strikes. According to him he had no choice.

How does that lead you to believe you have no country?

You do realise that the government agreed to allow the US to carry out drone strikes. So how is that a Punjabi issue?

Every single Punjabi, sindhi disagreed with it.

So how is that us being a majority issue?

You're talking about LeJ. The reason is because the US used to carry out the strikes. Why would the US care about LeJ?
So what is the pak mil for then?.
I don't understand what you even mean.

Musharraf allowed the strikes. According to him he had no choice.

How does that lead you to believe you have no country?
Well musharaff has done what our enemies couldn’t, created an internal divide.

No we don’t want independent Baluchistan, what we want is land from Amu Darya to wagah & from sistan to ladakh.

Because of libtards who dont know there history. Ranjit was a drunkard who had discriminatory policies towards muslims and despised them.

Imagine a statue of Arungzeb in Delhi.
There are roads all over in New Delhi with his name and no one is changing as the left liberals of India will get pinched if it happens.

this is what happen if you read sarkari history . mahraja was not anti muslim nor he was some tayrent . as much as i read he was better then many mughuls .
in fact muslim rulers killed and tortured more muslims then non muslims . pakistanis will worship every muslim ruler no matter how bad he was and rest everyone is enemy .

ab kiya madir to yahin banay ga?

lets start digging all mandir, temple, girja ghars, gurdwaras and claim there used to be mosque here.

Many Afghans don't even consider sikhs in Afghanistan as their brothers coz they're not muslim.
There are no Afghan Sikhs. The Sikhs there migrated from Punjab 100-200 years ago during British Raj.

- PRTP GWD

There are no Afghan Sikhs. The Sikhs there migrated from Punjab 100-200 years ago during British Raj.

- PRTP GWD
ye ranjit singh ka statue Afhanistan kaisay pohanch gaya? Lahore ka masla hal ho gaya kiya?

I am from Lahore too, never thought it and other thing as any problem.

Sanghi jaraseem titano ka hamla..

this is what happen if you read sarkari history . mahraja was not anti muslim nor he was some tayrent . as much as i read he was better then many mughuls .
in fact muslim rulers killed and tortured more muslims then non muslims . pakistanis will worship every muslim ruler no matter how bad he was and rest everyone is enemy .
What is your reading speed? You read each & every post on PDF and also read books. How do you get time? I can't read even 5% of PDF despite being jobless.

- PRTP GWD

What is your reading speed? You read each & every post on PDF and also read books. How do you get time? I can't read even 5% of PDF despite being jobless.

- PRTP GWD
wrong question . you should ask what is your age :( i was born and read long before internet came to our hands . last time i read was last night before sleeping . a book of jalalpori .some 65 pages read in last 3 days . its history book روایات تمدن قدیم

wrong question . you should ask what is your age :( i was born and read long before internet came to our hands .
The question remains. Many members read practically whole of PDF. I can't read even 5% despite being jobless.

- PRTP GWD

The question remains. Many members read practically whole of PDF. I can't read even 5% despite being jobless.

- PRTP GWD
i think its nature of human sir . some read fast some slow . same as writting . i read fast but i feel its not good to read fast . i start reading books when i was in 6-7th class and i read tarzan stories when i was even 3-4 -5 class . may be because of practice i can read fast . still i hate my fast reading sometime we miss the things and feel bad . last time i read wrong and replied the mail few days ago and feel embarrassed . :( it was 62770 i read it 62970 :(:(

There is treasure beneath the ruins.

Its mine
that is claimed by somnath ka khazana....teri daal nai galni aithay...
i think its nature of human sir . some read fast some slow . same as writting . i read fast but i feel its not good to read fast . i start reading books when i was in 6-7th class and i read tarzan stories when i was even 3-4 -5 class . may be because of practice i can read fast . still i hate my fast reading sometime we miss the things and feel bad . last time i read wrong and replied the mail few days ago and feel embarrassed . :( it was 62770 i read it 62970 :(:(
mae to umro ayyar ki kahaniyaan hi parta tha, school kay bahar chawanni ki choti se kitab milti the.

Back
Top Bottom